[METHOD] Build an Email List with Instagram

12 Replies, 3153 Views

Quote:I'm only working with 14 accounts and my current instagram bot doesn't create accounts, i created some myself. With 14 accounts i'm averaging 30 optins a day, maybe you think that's not enough, well that's still 900 subscribers per month. If only 14 accounts can do this, imagine if you have hundreds or thousands? That's why i need a new bot who can creates accounts (i don't want to waste my money on buying them) and handle a lot of accounts.

Let's get to the method !

I) Make a Squeeze page

We will send people to our squeeze page. It will be about making money online, so choose any PLR you want to giveaway, or your own product etc. I won't teach you how to make a squeeze page, you can find some templates everywhere here. Same goes with your email marketing service, i only used Aweber. Here are some tips to improve your subscribe rate:

- Keep your list on Single Optin.
- Your squeeze page must be simple.
- If you have a product image / video make it big.
- Only ask for their email, we don't mind of their name.
- Get a good big subscribe button
- A big red $$$ headline

II) Create your IG accounts.

A) The Main Account.
I told you that i'm working with 14 accounts, but in fact i have 15. I have 1 main account and 14 seeds.
You will first create your main account, manually. In your profile, you will put your squeeze page in the url section and you will a bio with your website included. Something like: "How I Rake In $6347 Per Month For FREE, Click Here : ".
Make it look real, you will post at least 2 pictures a week, and you should try to answer / discuss with people who comment on your photos. I always have people who ask me about the squeeze page and i tell them that it's 100% and they will get full support and tips by email (follow ups) etc. Most of the time they will subscribe, and other people that were in doubts will also try it.
You should also auto like and follow people, to get lots of followers and likes on your photos. It will give more authority to your account.

B) The Seed Accounts.
Buy them or create them (The cheapest bot that supports account creation is currently xGrambot, the creator is on BHW). Again, try to make them look real, not as much as the main account but still. Upload a picture with a face, a real nickname (not "1245sd12sd451"), fill once again the bio with a short promotion of your squeeze page and schedule your bot to upload one or two pictures per month (if you can't do that, just don't upload any more pictures).

III) Driving Traffic !

Let's get to the traffic generation. Pretty simple, you will mass comment with your seed accounts. Here's the kind of comment you will write : "Hey that's a cool pic Here's H I Rake In $6347 Per Month For FREE @mainaccount".
Of course don't only use the comments / bio that i write their, make your own and spin it.
Most of the bots available can target specific keywords for commenting, i personnally didn't used it yet so i can't tell if it's worths it. But what you should absolutely do is, not only mass comment on random pictures, but also on the popular pics ! This is something that my bot isn't targeting so i miss a lot of clicks ^^.
Don't forget to also follow and like with all your accounts, don't make them all looking like fake.

I have only 15 accounts i'm only using 1 proxy, but i recommend private proxy when you will create a lot of accounts. I had accounts with username like "154862sdd4dvss7" and nothing in their profiles and they got banned, even before i start doing anything with them. But i changed 14 of them, made them look real and they never got banned !

IV) Monetization and tips.

These people clicked on your main account within the comment, then clicked on the click in your bio, then put their email adress in your squeeze page, then got to their email box to download their product. They made all this way to your list, they are definitely interested in making money online.

How to make money with your fresh list:
Well, monetizing an email list is the same for any niche.
- Have an OTO, upsell, downsell etc.
- Try to get good follow ups, half tips, half promoting products (look at clickbank,jvzoo etc).
- Sell solo ads (on WF, Safe swaps etc).
- Sell the lists.

Tips:
- If you are using wordpress, get a plugin to squeeze people who leaves your website. I'm using Generation plugin and the graphics are amazing.
- Pop a CPA offer when people click on the subscribe button, they already shared their email, they may do it another time.
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Great method...will try
qx3579, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
thanks
heil, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
thanks in advance
uchihakun, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
Heart
Lizzy73, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Nov 2012.
awesome. glad i see this.  i was going to spend some dole on solo ad to build my list!
tks
Moneysense, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
thank You, added rep
TCpost, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
thanks
deaner10, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
murobro, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jun 2014.
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  14 Easy Places to Build Backlinks BHS 503 60,099 04-23-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: neurofia
  [GET] Launch Links - Build Powerful Backlinks Cutewriter 141 7,964 09-20-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: frocha
  [GET] Learn Logo Design Basics & How To Fast Build A Free Logos Fast With Design Evo QOM 27 2,198 03-29-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Capt.Brake
  CPA Method - Bank Gold - 2015 Method mpshop 36 2,838 09-28-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: julkarnain
  Molly Pittman – How to Build an Engaging Facebook Messenger Bot BHS 86 4,906 10-04-2021, 09:44 PM
Last Post: hopemzobe