Black Hat SEM & SEO Forum | Internet & Social Media Marketing
Premium
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Step SEO Get Lots Traffic From Keyword And Long Tail Keyword
#1
How you can get more traffic from keyword?
How you can make more money from adsense due to keyword?

How you can get target traffic by using right keyword

[Image: keywords.jpg]

If you Face this Problem:
Why my website making very little money from adsense?
why my website has plenty good content but NO Traffic?
why i did my keyword research but only have few visitor per day?
Why my 100% unique article no showing on first page of google?

[Image: keyword-research.png]

It because you either missing out some step of your keyword research or just put in any word from your mind[Image: fisheye.gif]

So let us begin, First you need to understand What's Keyword and Long tail Keyword

Keyword Reseach have Two part

1. Keyword normally no more than 2 words [ eg.laundry detergent]

2. Long tail keyword up to 10 words [eg. environmentally-friendly laundry detergent]
[Image: long-tail-search.gif]

What is Different between Keyword and Long tail Keyword? Which one is better for Ranking?


Long
tail Keyword is less competition and long tail keywords give you a much
better chance of ranking highly in the search engines - and that means
more visibility for your website.

The
people who search online using long tail keywords are far more likely
to become buyers! These specific keywords trigger significantly higher
conversions than general terms and phrases.
The
long tail of a keyword represents a far greater number of searches than
the head. In a 2008 report, Bill Tancer, general manager of global
research at Hitwise, revealed that for any given topic, the top 100
keywords account for just 5.7% of all website traffic - while long tail keywords account for the remaining 94.3%! [Image: 3d-pzizz-contest-winner.jpg]

So Winner - Long Tail Keyword

Now you Know Long tail Keyword is so much more easy get traffic, importantly it sent targeted traffic to your site.

How
i'm going to share with you, How to do keyword research on Long Tail
Keyword? What are to best keyword research tool available?


Traffic
- you Need do research on your Long Tail Keyword, you don't want put a
Long tail Keyword nobody search, [ You can use Google Trend see the
how many people search on that keyword, Hot keyword] Recommend Least 120 daily traffic

Relevant
-You need your Long Tail Keyword to be Relevant to your content,
because google will give you a score for keyword how relevant to your
content. The higher score it is, the higher chance you end up in first
page of google.

Commercial
Value -If you have low value of your Long Tail Keyword,Simply You can't
earn much money from Google Adsense. [ Check your Keyword Value with
Google Adword Tool] Recommend $2 Above

Competition
- If your Keyword have good LEVEL TRAFFIC, HIGH RELEVANT, COMMERCIAL
VALUE. But competition is too strong, everybody is try rank same
keyword,the chance are you rank in first page of Google is very low. [
Google Adword Tool if you See Compitition is LOW] Recommend below 5,000,000

Best KeyWord Tool: Market Samrai,Mico Niche Finder,keyword tracker.

[Image: market-samurai-logo-150.png] [Image: micronichefinderbox.jpg]



I know is takes a lot time and effort to find good keyword, Trust me it
is worth the time. very Soon you see the Traffic will start flowing in.


[Image: search-engine-ranking-position.jpg]
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS! USE THE HELP SECTION!
DO NOT SPAM MY INBOX WITH MULTIPLE MESSAGES!
READ AND FOLLOW THE SITE RULES OR BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING!
Premium Accounts

[-]
No Permission
Unfortunately you do not have sufficient rights to view replies in this thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 13
Views: 1,216
03-25-2019, 06:57 PM
Last Postchiragbabbar
Replies: 8
Views: 831
02-19-2019, 08:42 AM
Last Postjosephbbs1
Replies: 11
Views: 1,927
05-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Last PostTNFLmusic
Replies: 11
Views: 2,821
03-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Last Postakpj26
Replies: 0
Views: 465
02-15-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Postmartyparty