Internet Marketing | Social Media Marketing| Search Optimization| BlackhatSEM.com
Premium
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for mentor / teacher (Long Term)
I recently joined this forum and I see that there is a lot of valuable information and different kind of tools. The thing is that I have wide range of experience but it is more related with white and gray hat methods. I feel a bit lost in these many threads and members here just sharing basic hints and not discussing things in more depth. Of course I am sure that if I stay here at least few hundred hours I could succeed but I could stuck in the same level for months. That's why I am looking for someone who is more experienced and would be willing to accept me as an intern :yo:

If someone is busy with his own projects and would be willing to accept determined and creative person in exchange for knowledge that would be perfect. I guess chances are pretty low but I could ensure that I am not looking for quick and easy ways to learn something more advanced and I am not looking for short term cooperation. I guess I just believe in communities spirit Confusedaevilw:

Feel free to respond here or hit me with private message and I could tell more about my skills and IM experience.
martyparty, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2016.
Premium
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 14
Views: 870
04-21-2020, 09:28 PM
Last Postfiliphoustan77
Replies: 2
Views: 485
12-21-2018, 08:06 AM
Last Postvkms
Replies: 6
Views: 549
11-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Last Postozone90k

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.