Looking for mentor / teacher (Long Term)

0 Replies, 985 Views

I recently joined this forum and I see that there is a lot of valuable information and different kind of tools. The thing is that I have wide range of experience but it is more related with white and gray hat methods. I feel a bit lost in these many threads and members here just sharing basic hints and not discussing things in more depth. Of course I am sure that if I stay here at least few hundred hours I could succeed but I could stuck in the same level for months. That's why I am looking for someone who is more experienced and would be willing to accept me as an intern :yo:

If someone is busy with his own projects and would be willing to accept determined and creative person in exchange for knowledge that would be perfect. I guess chances are pretty low but I could ensure that I am not looking for quick and easy ways to learn something more advanced and I am not looking for short term cooperation. I guess I just believe in communities spirit Confusedaevilw:

Feel free to respond here or hit me with private message and I could tell more about my skills and IM experience.
martyparty, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2016.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Facebook Coupons zero89 18 2,224 01-06-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Sam12
  Looking for a Spotify bot dev dr.be3 1 352 11-08-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Dimitri
  I am looking for SMS Receive fayton12 7 997 09-21-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: myphonetel
  First Step SEO Get Lots Traffic From Keyword And Long Tail Keyword BHS 15 3,623 12-04-2022, 11:33 AM
Last Post: mrtlawless
  Looking for this CPA Network Accounts for sell salaheddine 1 1,314 05-19-2019, 02:21 AM
Last Post: mohammedmahmoud1170