ADSENSE 100K BLUEPRINT VERSION 2

122 Replies, 10066 Views

thanks
Thank You Smile
thank u
latifbrur, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2015.
Thanks
Finally, I'd like to reiterate our sincere thanks!
helenskelton5, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2015.
thanks
(11-10-2012, 11:05 AM)BlackHat SEO Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
[img][/img]
After many hours of hard work, testing, and a few snafus...we have completed Version 2 of "Adsense $100k Blueprint".

We'd like to apologize for the delay, and to thank you for your patience. Please take a minute
to read this email.

Below is the link for 'Version 2'.

If you're 'new' to the program, you can go ahead and jump right in! I strongly suggest you start
from the very beginning, whether you are a 'newbie' or an 'old hand'.

If you purchased V1, than you're probably familiar with the program already. Still, I strongly
suggest you start at the beginning. While it's the same course and much of the PDF remains
the same, there is extensive re-writing, along with section additions, and entirely new sections.

We've also made the decision to 'extend & expand' the program. We've already begun
creating some additions, including separate, 'exploded' "Action Plan" diagrams, "upgrade
checklist" diagrams for insuring older sites are 'up to snuff' in this post-"Panda" world -
whether they're Blueprint sites or any others that you have, new tutorial videos, and
a LOT more.

Some of these additions will become available as early as next week, with more following
pretty regularly.

Finally, I'd like to reiterate our sincere thanks! We really appreciate that you chose to
spend some of your hard-earned time & money with us, and hope you'll feel that it
was well-spent.

let me see
lecha, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since May 2015.
thanks
juantamads, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Aug 2014.
admanners
mss, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jul 2015.
let see
manhluong34, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Sep 2015.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Sean Terry – 100k Wholesaler Master Class DoruVali 46 2,533 12-14-2023, 10:14 PM
Last Post: vendas_mkt2
  GALLANT DILL – THE 6 FIGURE BLUEPRINT Size: 3.4 GB Price 997$ castan 119 5,902 01-31-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Bakr14
  [eBook] THE SIMPLE 7-STEP BLUEPRINT ANY BRICK AND MORTAR BUSINESS mpshop 15 1,478 01-29-2023, 09:19 PM
Last Post: walede
  Is there a Shotgun Skyscraper Blueprint available? Noneshallpass 2 1,229 12-20-2022, 01:57 PM
Last Post: afispecial
  [WSO] – Adsense Goldmine Course Mia 68 7,100 12-04-2022, 12:06 PM
Last Post: mrtlawless