Place backlink automatically in a lists of domains using Tools ?

2 Replies, 1103 Views

Hi, There, i am really new in BHS World, i was spending a lot of time reading from 1 thread to another.
But still could nt find the answer

i was given a list of domains with high metrics and asked to place backlink inside those domains but recently the amount of domains increase significantly till i really give up and search everywhere for the solution (cause usually i do it manually; Reg with email > Place it with article / place it anywhere that acceptable)

so the Question; is there any tools to use that can automatically register and replace my job (some friend suggested me GSA SENUKE etcc...)
but i really dont understand those tools and how to operate it.

Please and need Advices.

Thanks
If you can't even use GSA then it's not for you. GSA Is probably the most efficient program out there with as many advanced features as it does, And its super easy to use.
Just keep plugging away and be patient. Over time, if you are dedicated, you'll learn what you need to learn, make money, and then outsource all this stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Safe using cracked version of Jarvee? donijel 16 2,581 06-17-2023, 12:26 AM
Last Post: rhgs
  How to verify INSTAGRAM''s mobile verification using Temporary Number? infinitywars 12 1,885 05-07-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: mindvision25
  Can I earn money by using traffic bot?? ahmedbiplob42 4 1,544 09-13-2018, 07:19 AM
Last Post: hacknoob
Question Is there a place to pay for Poll Daddy survey submissions? eaccnt 0 656 08-17-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: eaccnt
  Key words lists Mia 40 5,300 08-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Gta00