[VIP] Make $100 A Day With CPA – 7 VIP Tips To Make A Consistent $100 A Day

31 Replies, 2200 Views

Quote:[b][Image: tinngan_081259_171995636_6-1.jpg]

One common question that I received as an affiliate manager from newer affiliates was tips on working towards a consistent $100 a Day.

I Am Going to show a sytem and a method to make $100 a day but most importantly will explain 7 VIP key things I have learned for building a profitable affiliate marketing portfolio ensuring long-term consistent income.

Making $100 a day can be easy, but making $100 a day consistently is a completely different ball game and can be very difficult.

Making a consistent amount of money daily requires an understanding of good online marketing, knowing how to build long-lasting campaigns, and diversity. 
It’s like building an investment portfolio – should someone put all their money into one investment or spread it out?

I would prefer to spread it out in case one investment takes a hard hit…
Once an affiliate knows some of the key strategies in building a marketing portfolio there is no reason they should set their goal to only $100 a day. 

So here they are [Image: 32.gif]
[/b]

[b]Unhidden Content - Enjoy The View![/b]
[b]Tip # 1 – I Set a Goal Higher Than $100 a Day 

If an affiliate wants to make $100 a day consistently then that is fine. But, in my opinion even new marketers should set their goals higher. It’s a fact that some days are much better than others.

A $500 a day goal is quite reasonable. It is not easy but it’s all about the mindset and the vision.

If I am conducting research and choosing offers with the mindset that I want to make $500 a day and I stick to that as my goal, and I see myself making $500 a day – then $100 a day is going to come much easier. 
Tip # 2 – I Learn More Than One Way to Get Traffic

A single “make it or break it” campaign may work well, but if I want a “consistent“ daily income then I need to think of building a few streams of income for my online marketing portfolio, and not just rely on one single CPA campaign and one traffic source.

I like to work with a couple of niches, and many traffic sources.

Why not just one focus on one offer and traffic source?

It may sound like I am contradicting myself since I have always said in my two CPA training courses to focus on one traffic source and one offer.

Yes of course when trying to build a single campaign from the ground up it is important to focus on the offers and a single traffic source at a time. This is key in building a profitable campaign. But once it is profitable, I think it is wise to move to other offers and try new traffic sources.

CPA offers and traffic sources constantly come and go, so it is necessary to build a business with the mindset that maybe someday this offer or traffic source will be gone. A typical example is Google PPC.

For those that don’t know the history about Google PPC it’s like this…not long ago many affiliates made hoards of cash using Google Pay Per click traffic. Others abused that traffic source and Google imposed extremely strict guidelines designed to weed out shady affiliates and landing pages (unfortunately taking out the good ones too). Many people were left scrambling for alternative ways to make money, but all they knew how to do was get Google traffic – they knew nothing else!

That’s just one example.

The bottom line is, affiliates who learn a few traffic sources can choose from many more offers and try several variations of the same methods to accomplish their goal. For example if an affiliate is skilled at getting traffic from Facebook, Email, PPC, and PPV they will then have much more opportunity to test and try different campaigns for their portfolio since many offers only allow certain traffic types. 
Tip # 3 – I Focus on a Problem – Not a Product

If consistency and a long-term business is the plan then focussing on a niche or problem and not on just one product or offer is advised.

When I first started in the health niche I focussed my efforts on a product rather than a problem.

I decided I wanted to promote “Cellulean” which was a free trial offer and it paid out $40 a lead which I thought was awesome. So the first thing I did was went out and bought CellulleanReview.com then I spent a bunch of money for design, and content and had the perfect review site for cellulean. (so I thought)

So this was great I was getting about 4 or 5 leads a day (About $150 in profit daily) from pretty much free traffic since I was ranking really well for keywords related to ” get rid of Cellulite”. I was not making many sales of the keyword “cellulean review” which you would expect.

So after 4 or 5 months of this the offer Cellulean no longer was available. My entire site pretty much became useless. Of course I could have scrambled around looking for another offer similar, but my problem from the start was simple. My domain and site were targeted to a particular offer and not a specific problem like “Get Rid of Cellulite”. 

There were still tons of offers related to getting rid of cellulite that I could have swapped in place of the Cellulean offer, but my whole site was targeted to the product and it did not make sense.

My point is, it is important to think into the future if the goal is to create campaigns that will generate long term consistent income.

If I had to do it again I would build the campaign around a particular problem “get rid of cellulite” and give them something to solve this problem. If the CPA offer goes aways, then at least it will be much easier to switch out the CPA offer with another similar one. 
Tip #4 I Set a Realistic Budget

The reality is many new and even moderately experienced affiliates have no idea how much time and money it takes to find a real legit profitable CPA marketing campaign online.

Let’s be realistic – most people are not going to sell a $7 Warrior Special Offer and show others a real concrete method that works right out of the box.

Affiliates will still have to take the methods and test and tweak them.

The $7 WSO is the starting point.
Reality Bites…

Building a campaign from scratch and buying traffic for it means I need a decent sized test budget which I may lose completely if the campaign fails. That is a risk that must be taken, and one I am willing to take. There are several ways to reduce that risk which I will explain below.

Just so you understand what I mean by “decent budget” – I have seen myself spend over $500 – $1000 on a single PPV campaign and probably only made back a couple hundred. I have also spent $100 here and there (adding up to a few thousand I am sure) just testing little campaigns on PPC to see if they have any potential. 

The reality is it costs money to get targeted traffic to test a campaign. I believe it is absolutely necessary to spend money on traffic because I am tired of searching for a magical free traffic source, or wasting years trying to test campaigns with SEO – but some people still do it…and that is their choice. 

How can one reduce their test budget?

Understand the fundamentals, study a couple of methods first and see how you might tweak them, understand your target audience, and do your research. This leads me to tip #5. 
Tip # 5 – I Don’t Waste All My Time Researching and De-Bunking

Yes research is important but sometimes that’s all people do is research and try to debunk a method without even trying it. This is why they fail – I will never know if something really works unless I try it myself and look at the stats myself.

Most of the time just by trying a campaign and setting it up on a small test budget I will learn stuff, and come up with ideas on how to make it better so that it does work! 
Tip # 6 – I Don’t Try and Manage Too Much

My last tip is not to try and manage too many campaigns at once. 5 – 10 campaigns should be plenty for one person to manage in my opinion. Assuming that all the proper tracking, testing, and scaling is being done. 
Tip # 7 – Google Is My Friend 

In spite of the many things they have done to piss me off in recent years, I have to swallow my pride and admit that they are one of the most valuable tools in my arsenal for building marketing campaigns. They are key conducting solid research through their free keyword tool , and Google ad planner, and the fact they you can pretty much find the answer to any question you have is priceless. Google is also the ultimate spy tool since all you need to do is search your keyword and look at what all the other marketers are doing. 
Recap

So as a recap here is what I would do if I wanted to make $100 a day Consistently:

1. Change my mindset and set my goal to $500 right from the start.

2. Start with 1 Campaign – Choose 1 sub niche to start to avoid massive competition – for example instead of weight loss choose “get rid of cellulite” or instead of “Anti Aging” choose “How to Get Rid of Wrinkles”.

3. Now I will focus on building that one campaign “How to Get Rid of Wrinkles” by seeing if many CPA offers are available, studying my target market, understanding what they want (google search), what they need and how I can solve their problem.

4. I will build a minisite or even a simple landing page or squeeze page or sales funnel that shows them how to solve their problem while using product XXX.

5. Since I have already done a lot of research I have a sense of what traffic sources would work best so I choose my one traffic source to start with and set my test budget.

6. I design an advertising campaign using that one traffic source. I make sure my ads are EXTREMELY targeted to my landing page which is also very targeted and designed to convert my CPA affiliate offer. 

7. I examine the statistics with that I have collected, and I make changes, and test again, and again, and again…you get the point…(I use CPV Lab now)

Once I have done this and I think it is profitable I then may look at scaling this one campaign by increasing my budget, and adding or testing more traffic sources. Once that is done, only then will I look at a completely different niche and continue building more campaigns. 

How to deal with a losing campaign?

Once I am satisfied I have tried the traffic sources I felt are right, and I have really tested a few ads and landing pages and angles and it is still not coming close to profits I move one.

I have learned that this is just one of those things that all affiliates will find challenging as they continue to build their business and everyone needs to have their own strategy on when to stop a losing campaign and move on. 
So thats it, you can implement these tips in any affiliate offer you promote not just CPA. 
But here is a sytem I have been using for some weeks now, and Its has been AWESOME, its pay per lead. If you Follow my link I will be sharing alot more ways to generate traffic and alot more tips on becoming a super affiliate....
[/b]
worth to try
jutawanmuda, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
Thank you
thank you
Thanks!
thanks
thanks
Thanks for sharing, let's review what the strategy is about
thanks for sharing
thanks alot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Reddit+Snapchat=Cash - Make $150/Day with Dating CPA Offers Derlik 124 1,690 04-22-2024, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  [VIP LEAK] MAKE $200/DAY WITH TORRENTS AND CPA - EASY & AUTOPILOT Derlik 17 271 04-22-2024, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
Star [GET] CPA 4 Affiliate – Smart CPA Method to Make $500 Daily Derlik 125 3,839 04-17-2024, 09:40 PM
Last Post: daysr
  [VIP] Super Awesome Mass Planner - Jarvee Settings Guide With CPA Earnings Proof BlackHatProFools 265 15,287 04-01-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Immegsu
  [ADULT CPA METHOD] How To Make 300$ Per Day! No Investment! BlackHatProFools 526 19,864 03-30-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: outrixed