Tee Inspector 1.0.1.8 Cracked

111 Replies, 7442 Views
Thread Closed 

[Image: top-logo-300x93.png]Powerful Teespring Research SoftwareInstantly uncover the hidden golden nuggets and save time with your Teespring business!
[Image: teeinspector-c1.png]
  • Extract teespring campaigns from Teeview, Google, and Source code
  • Sort by the top number of sales to quickly spot the winners
  • Find marketing ads sending traffic to given Teespring campaigns
  • Quickly uncover hundreds of profitable t-shirt design ideas!
  • Export data to interactive reports you can sell on Fiverr!
  • Spy on other Teespring campaigns DAILY sales data!
  • Search the massively popular product social network called Wanelo for top trending designs!
Hover PreviewInstantly preview any given Teespring campaign by simply hovering your mouse over top of the link!Stop wasting your time flipping through hundreds of Teespring pages .. by simply moving your mouse, you can see exactly what you want in milliseconds!
[Image: teeinspector-hover-preview.png]Campaigns Data Preview
[Image: teeinspector-preview-button.png]With just a click of your mouse, instantly preview all Teespring shirt campaigns in an interactive data table. You can sort each column as well as search by keyword. Plus, the results will "filter-as-you-type" into the search box .. in real-time!AND ... you can SELL these reports as HTML files to your customers or as Fiverr gigs! There are more ways to make money with this powerful software!Wanelo Search ToolQuickly find new fresh t-shirt design ideas using the massively popular social network called Wanelo .. "Want, Need, Love".Wanelo is a social network for making it easier to discover amazing products and stores and share with your friends ... which makes it a PERFECT place to find top trending shirt ideas!Quickly sort by the number of "Saves" will show you the top trending shirt designs based on what people WANT TO BUY! That's the big difference with this site, a "save" represents the "intent to buy"!And this tool is the ONLY tool you can use sort by Wanelo saves with just one click! Heck .. you can't even sort by saves on the Wanelo website itself!
[Image: teeinspector-wanelo3.png]Data Archiver Tool
[Image: teeinspector-data-archiver.png]How would you like to see the DAILY sales for all your competitor's campaigns? OR .. how would like to see their HOURLY sales data?Well, now you can!You can now spy on ANY Teespring campaign by allowing Tee Inspector's Data Archiver tool log sales for any given campaign link based on a time period you set!You can set the Data Archiver to collect data every hour, or every 2, 3, 6, 12, 24 hours!PLUS ... you can log your own sales data for all your own campaigns!
  • Quickly see which designs are getting the most sales per day!
  • Know which one of your designs is selling within the first couple hours!
  • Find out your exact earnings per hour!
  • Combine the power of the trackers tool to quickly see all your EPCs! (earnings-per-click)
  • See what days of the week bring in more sales!
  • See what times of the day get more sales!
  • Use the statistics to dial in your campaign for maximimum profits!
Logins & Bookmarks Tool
[Image: teespring-logins-bookmarks2.png]We've even included a Logins & Bookmarks tool making it easier than ever to get to the important sites FAST!With a double-click the software brings you to the login or bookmark page in a snap.Use the "copy-to-clipboard" buttons to quickly insert usernames & passwords into the web sites with login pages.Bookmark ANY web page you want ... or any page that requires you to login. Use this tool for quick easy access to the important places you need to go for running your Teespring business.Data Bank ToolHere's another powerful tool I integrated that will SAVE you a whole lot of time! After creating over 130 Teespring campaigns and over 1,000 of Facebook ads ... I needed a tool for quickly getting access to common content I use all the time.For example, I like to use similar content in all my Teespring campaign descriptions and Facebook ad copy, and with the Data Bank tool, you simply "double-click" the selected item in your list, and BOOM ... it's copied to your computer's clipboard for you to easily paste anywhere you want!This tool has saved me HOURS and HOURS of time ... and allows you to quickly bang out over 10 campaigns per day with total ease! You can even use this for ANY content you want, like common email messages, subject lines, customer response emails, links, codes, .. anything you want!
[Image: teespring-data-bank3.png]Bitly Trackers Tool
[Image: teespring-trackers2.png]One of my secret methods for monitoring real-time traffic to my Teespring campaigns is using a Bitly tracking link as a hidden image directly inside of my campaign descriptions!BUT, the problem with this method is it's very time consuming when you are listing several campaigns per day. So I developed this Bitly Trackers tool to make it SUPER-FAST!Once you set your FTP information and insert your free Bitly API code ... all it takes is a single click of your mouse and this tool pumps out the exact link you insert as a hidden image in your Teespring campaign description.NOTE: As part of the included "Tee Marketing System" training course, I show you step-by-step how you can do this for your campaigns.FB Code ToolOne way to track your sales on Facebook is using the Conversion Pixel feature in your Teespring campaign settings. I use this feature to optimize my Facebook ads for higher conversions, then I scale up the campaigns for maximum profits.The FB Code tool simply makes it extremely fast to get your conversion pixel number from the Facebook code ... simply copy and paste the Facebook code into the FB Code tool and the conversion pixel magically appears. Then insert that code into your Teespring campaign and you're good to go!

[Image: fbcode-animated-4.gif]

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thanks
[Image: thankyoublue.gif]
thanks
thank you
Thanks
Thanks
thanks
thanks you
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pin Inspector 2.0.0.8 Cracked BHS 20 7,949 09-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Last Post: lawdalassan
  Wish Inspector 1023 Cracked 2022 - Wish.com research software tool BHS 7 366 03-30-2023, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Netmidia
  Ali Inspector Version 2 2069 Cracked 2022 - AliExpress Research Tool BHS 6 414 03-30-2023, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Netmidia
  Pin Inspector 2.0.1.1 Cracked BHS 23 10,326 03-11-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: sufrere3
  Craft Inspector Updated Cracked 2021 - Etsy.com research software tool BHS 22 1,329 11-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Last Post: kucingorange