supagrowth Viral Spy cracked

55 Replies, 3799 Views
Thread Closed 

What is Viral Spy?Viral Spy is a desktop application that will crawl your competitors website checking each page to see how many Facebook shares, Google Plus Tweets and LinkedIn shares it has. It it can extract a date from the page it will even calculate the share velocity for you so you can tell which pages were shared the fastest.How does Viral Spy work?Simply enter your competitors website and click start, its that simple. All links are extracted as the crawl goes along so you don't have to do anything.Why should I use this tool?If you want your content to go viral then you need to know what people want to share in your niche, a great way to do that is to simply look at what your competitors website visitors are sharing on social media.What does Viral Spy look like?[Image: viral-spy.png]

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
let me try, thanks
thanks
hmt, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Sep 2016.
thanks
Thanks
Thank you
saber o que compartilham
thanks nice
amazing man thnks
mikeillusionnight, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Apr 2013.
Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Ecom Spy 1.0.1.1 Cracked BHS 410 19,085 11-19-2022, 01:39 AM
Last Post: wire
  Supagrowth Guest Post Finder Cracked BHS 42 2,307 10-08-2022, 02:56 AM
Last Post: sussie78
  Supagrowth Wikipedia Backlink Finder Cracked BHS 44 2,432 10-05-2022, 08:43 AM
Last Post: mind up
  Supagrowth PBN Hunter Cracked BHS 55 2,898 10-05-2022, 08:41 AM
Last Post: mind up
  supagrowth Email Scraper Cracked - Build Massive Email Lists Without Proxies BHS 130 6,816 09-28-2022, 12:37 AM
Last Post: ramimush