how to make money with youtube and purebits

117 Replies, 11088 Views

First, sign up for
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
and get your file uploaded. This is a pretty obvious step. Make sure your file is something that people want. I personally write PDF ebook guides (5-6 pages long) but I don't think the type of file actually matters. Upload it and get your Bitly link.

I pretty much do 1 file per niche.

Next, get some
HIDDEN CONTENT
accounts if you don't have any. I get them on Fiverr. Don't try and get like 70 accounts for $5....go for the deals that are like 10 Manual Google PVA's for $5.

Now, we are going to do 5 videos per file, and put all of those onto one
HIDDEN CONTENT
account. So at the end, you will have 10 accounts, 5 videos each, so 50 videos.

That sounds like a lot, but just focus on 1 niche at a time. To make videos, just use Unregistered Hypercam or Camtasia Studio if you have it (you can find a torrent for it if you look).

Make the videos short and sweet, yet enticing. Put your Bitly link in the description, and shove a lot of keywords into the description as well.

Then, for the final secret sauce, order some likes and views off Fiverr for your video. At first (if your budget is tight), just order 1 fiverr gig per video that focuses primarily on video likes. Once you start making profit, start doing two gigs per video: one that focuses on likes, one that focuses on views.

More likes = Higher Percent DownloadMore Views = More Real Traffic

Also, ALWAYS save your videos to a flash drive or something safe. YouTube accounts get banned randomly these days! You don't want to lose your videos.

Here is my printscreen:
HIDDEN CONTENT

thank...........
jclopper, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jul 2013.
nice thanks
comodos, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jun 2013.
lets see
ddd, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since May 2013.
thanks
spAceflight, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Apr 2013.
thanks
Domias, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since May 2013.
just look
wawook, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jun 2013.
thnxxxxxxxxx
Thank you
jessadaju, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
Thanks
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [GET] ONLYFANS Mastery - Make Money WITHOUT Showing Your Face Derlik 93 2,678 04-22-2024, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  [LEAK] [HQ] G2A METHOD - LEGIT WAY TO MAKE MONEY - LIFETIME PROFIT [STEP BY STEP] Derlik 57 819 04-22-2024, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  "I'm sure that anyone can make money with this method." +$150 EVERY DAY Att-Da-Sikari-JATT 1,202 66,730 03-31-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: wesly
  Lets Make Daily Rs.350 to Rs 5k+ in your Bank Account [💰 Make Money Online 💰] harry_597 10 598 01-12-2024, 04:48 AM
Last Post: farooqiTips
  Komplexed Training Program for CrakRevenue - Make Money with Adult Traffic quicksharemaster@gmail.com 82 8,040 07-28-2023, 02:05 AM
Last Post: mavricmediallc