email marketing HQ emails list for many GEOs

50 Replies, 2595 Views

Hey blackhatsem family Smile)

if you want to start email marketing and don't have emails list to start with or try what you learned on courses and videos I can help you with it  Sleepy  

here is a big emails list for many geos like Netherlands, uk, germany, france, and with mixed webmails like : outlook.nl, yahoo.co.uk, hotmail.co.uk, home.nl and for my experince guys try to work with emails like @home.nl or freenet.de.. because they easy to send your email to "inbox folder" and visitor get your email and that will increase your $$  Tongue  

by the way if you're working with CPA Marketing try offers like "sweepstakes - pin submit - zip code submit " because they"re good with this emails and convert very well 

if you need any question about email marketing just leave it here and I will help you  Heart 

here it guys :

@yahoo.co.uk 100k email : 
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

@hotmail.co.uk 100k email : 
HIDDEN CONTENT
- @hotmail.co.uk too : 
HIDDEN CONTENT

@netherlands emails as I said before try to work with emails like "@ziggo.nl, @home.nl" : 
HIDDEN CONTENT

@hotmail.nl email list : 
HIDDEN CONTENT

germany list : 
@arcode.de :
HIDDEN CONTENT
@t-online.de :
HIDDEN CONTENT

any question guys I'm glad to answer
good lick <3

Don't forget to leave a like and Don`t be leecher '))
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 11:33 AM by Mrrobot1208.)
thank you, appreciate it
locaina, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Apr 2015.
thanks
[join @theneonarmy]
thanks
very want it
HIDDEN CONTENT
Thank you so much for this
thank you, appreciate it
Greaaaaaat
ok, want to

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Send 100k+ Emails Daily INBOX Video Tutorial 1 GB+ jbrock580 146 6,160 04-21-2024, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Axar
  Email Verifier-The Best Premium Tool To Clean Your Email lists Estefan John 182 8,267 04-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: ghot0012
  UDEMY, SKILLSHARE, LYNDA COURSES and many more for FREE Wakeupatnight 47 2,940 03-30-2024, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Kabir_Khan
  Get emails and phone nr. Yellabot Pro 3.0.14 - Scrape The Yellow Pages SupperMachio 78 4,238 09-11-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: ankit_maheshwari1
Heart [DOWNLOAD] 114.943 active members emails list from a well known BlackHat forum dbogen 3 1,768 04-14-2019, 10:00 PM
Last Post: onlinestudent