discussion about the botchief alternative

62 Replies, 5611 Views

i traced some software from another blackhat webs and saw it redirect to this forum, :v , lol, i think this forum is the god of blackhat, :v , soo funny Big Grin.
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
. is alternative maybe. i used hex workshop to change code but error, Big Grin, how can i use botchief. Im learning coding, web design, and my bandwidth is 60kb/s limitation,lol, so online designers like  thunkable is useless, i cannot make mastercard and i'm a autist so what i wanna to ask is what are free alternative softwares for botchief (able to interact with computer, android, or arduino is bester, Big Grin) . Let's discussion and thanks for the help.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018, 06:03 AM by acmecovn.)
uBot is great Smile
thanks for this recommend, but it's limited executable ability,:v, i will try blocky, brother.
this is also good and can make bots
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thanks bhs master. i will try it, sir ,Big Grin
i downloaded mit app inventor 2 and it working like a charm, i think it better than AppBuilder, in my opinion. But when i download project it doesnt working, it has lower version than cloud. But, what the hell i'm i saying :v , thank for seeing this entire reply, masters. :::::Smile
and touch deverloper of microsoft is anothere visual programing for window coding, sorry, i lack of knowleage for these. :V
good for u
let see
thanks for this recommend
selvik, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Aug 2014.