Why is this free????
because the information it's FREE
they steal accounts when you use bots thats why..
The admin is really making a huge change on the web.
Staff
(10-18-2017, 09:21 PM)divyanshu14 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.they steal accounts when you use bots thats why..
(10-07-2017, 12:54 PM)divyanshu14 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wow I never believed that you would do this with us, some time ago my instagram account password got changed I grew suspicious that time but I let it go. Today my password was changed again I am only using this software and I can surely assume that it is your doing that you have changed my password. I thought this forum was amazing but I can assure you that you will never get successful with such cheap tricks you suck.

For your baseless, false and WRONG accusations you can have a ban. 
Before you say such trash have some proof! BYE!

As for the one above he was banned for such things
[Image: GEmzt3j.jpg]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rule2.gif]
Staff
(Yesterday, 08:35 AM)usrAnonimo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The admin is really making a huge change on the web.
I doubt its a huge difference but its just something we enjoy to do. But then also we have to deal with those like the guy above who probably has an infested pc and comes to blame us why? Anyone who actually knows how can unpack the cracks and see there is nothing malicious in cracks from us. So stupid.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rule2.gif]
Please make us a favor and ignore them.
They can't understand the value of all of this.