What is your best ways to get backlinks?

13 Replies, 1851 Views

guys, based your own experience, what is your best method to build backlinks?
create them manually (or pay someone).
There are tons of expensive links that are worth nothing.
I want to know what is the process of off page activity for blogs?
There is a lot of methods to increase the backlink of the website. Always create a do-follow link building. Link Building is simply the process of getting other websites to link back to your website by putting your websites link to their website. Link building is one of the major rank factors for most search engines (Especially for Google).

SEO Techniques are

Article submission
Blog submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
I Love the backlinks through infographics method because it works perfectly to create one-way backlinks. Infographics are one of the most popular methods for bringing traffic to your website and gaining valuable backlinks. They're also great because they're easy to understand and share. Everyone loves visual data, right? That's why the demand for infographics has increased considerably. Consider that influential online publications like Mashable publish numerous infographics from all over the Internet.
High quality backlinks are the best option to get more traffic for your website. You can grow your website performance online with the help of high quality backlinking.
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
(10-11-2021, 01:22 PM)likeshigh Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
High quality backlinks are the best option to get more traffic for your website. You can grow your website performance online with the help of high quality backlinking.

Replied
I would say create them manually, I have bought a number of backlinks in the past but they have never delivered what the seller promised.
intressted
1. Create viral content
2. Get involved in networking and PR
3. Publish guest posts
4. Use "guest graphics"
5. Restore missing links
6. Find Mentions Without Links

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlimited PR4 Backlinks BHS 166 19,746 06-15-2021, 03:38 PM
Last Post: vzaen
  Backlinks: What they are and how to get them BHS 6 2,288 12-31-2017, 09:56 AM
Last Post: IronWire
  Getting high pr backlinks - Fake identity exploit BHS 1 1,861 06-29-2015, 10:19 PM
Last Post: iamkehn