Video Marketing Blaster Pro Cracked 1.37 - Youtube marketing SEO software 2019

90 Replies, 3825 Views
Thread Closed 

The Only Video Marketing Software that is able toReverse Engineer YouTube’s rankings system!
[img=0x78]https://i1.wp.com/videomarketingblasterpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/logo-maricel.png[/img]
IDominate YouTube Rankings
IGenerate Titles And Descriptions
ISpy On Your Competiton
IFind Untapped Keywords
ITrack Your Rankings
IGet Traffic From Related Videos
It’s as simple as 1,2,3!
Step 1Find Untapped KeywordsVMB will suggest long tail keywords and related keywords for your main niche which you can easily exploit
Step 2Analyze Your CompetitionWe identify all weak points in competitor videos and we automatically exploit them.
Step 3Title/Description/TagsWith the click of one button VMB generates your titles/desc/tags stuffed with phrases that contain the best keywords for your nicheFollow this easy steps and you will get TOP RANKINGS in any niche!VMB is taking analyze over 70 ranking signals and will show you exactly what you need to do in order to get top rankings!
The schema from the right shows you the most important ranking factorthat YouTube is taking in calculation when they rank a video.  The larger the circle is, the more important that factor is. Try to take all those factors in calculation and you will see that your video will get better rankings. We spent months uploading and testing different strategies to be able to find the exact balance between those factors. After we found there is not a fixed balance… You can exploit the schema by hand but it will take hours for one videos because for each niche the balance is a bit different, so you have to apply the schema for the top ranking videos in your niche and find the exact balance and after that you can exploit it! If you think that is to much work for you, than I have good news… VMB PRO will give you the exact numbers and ratios with the click of one button! 
[Image: 655757857.png]Results that we got from the beta testers:84%Top 10 Rankings59%Top 3 Rankings43%Google Rankings100%SatisfactionJoin thousands of users who already use VMB
to drive free targeted traffic!For One Time Only:Get Instant Access to Video Marketing Blaster
[Image: BUYVMBFULLW.png]
Let me show you how powerful VMB PRO is…
[Image: show-got.jpg]
I’m sure all of heared about game of thrones, one of the most popular TV shows in the history. We knew that there are ton of searches for this keyword, so we decided totest our new ranking algorithm…We outranked videos with millions of views, we are getting THOUSANDS OF VIEWS EACH DAY…We ranked #3 on the hardest keyword “game of thrones season 5 trailer”!Everything without any hard work, with the push of two buttons (research and generate button). We knew that our algorithm is very good but didn’t expect to outrank official channels.You can get this kind of results too!You don’t need any experience!You just need to click two buttons!
I will show you right now how to exploit the YouTube ranking algorithm!
What makes VMB so special…We are developing YouTube Software for more than 5 years, in all this time we noticed all the changes and updates to the YouTube ranking algorithm.We’ve spent countless hours and uploaded thousands of videos to back engineer their ranking system.We noticed that they changed their system from an “exact match system” to a “lexical semantic system”.   What this means… YouTube know that “learn guitar” and “guitar lessons” are one and the same thing.We spent countless hours creating our own lexical semantic matching engine.When we finished our engine and tested our system we were blown away!Our rankings got huge boosts, we were able to get top rankings in almost any niche that you can think of… we are using all the signals and keywords that YouTube searches for when their calculating the rank of a video.Why People Say That VMB Is The All-In-One Video Marketing Software…VMB contains 4 modules that will make sure that all your video marketing needs are being automated!
[Image: keywordmulte.png]
UModule 1Keyword ModuleVMB PRO uses it’s own Lexical Semantic engine in order to find long tail keywords and related keywords. Compared to the other tools on the market VMB will give you 500% more keyword suggestions.• Research from for different sources!• Generate the largest, most diversified keyword list imaginable.• Uncover keyword phrases I guarantee you had absolutely no idea people actually searched on!• The single fastest way to find untapped niches not even the YouTube gurus know about!
Module 2Generate Video DetailsWith the click on one button VMB PRO will generate you titles, description and tags that will out rank all the competiton. Your descriptions will not be stuffed with keywords,they will contain pharses that contain the targeted keywords.• Generate perfect SEO optimized titles/descriptions/tags with the click of one button!• Bulk Title/Description/tags generation from your buit-in templates.• Rule the YouTube ranking!• Export your titles/descriptions/tags to Mass Video Blaster
[Image: generatedetails.png]
[Image: competitors.png]
Module 3Analyze CompetitorsVMB Pro will analyze and spy on your competition, giving you detailed data about how hard is to rank in a specified niche. VMB will take in consideration over 70 ranking factors, check out the image on your right.• Find out the weak spots of your competitor videos• Find out how easy it is to rank for a specific keyword• Find out exactly what signals you need to profit in order to get top rankings• Get insight info about your competiton
Module 4Rank TrackerAny successful marketer knows that tracking your video rankings and progress is critical.  With this module you can:• Track all your YouTube Videos Rankings• Find if your YouTube videos are ranking in Google• Track you video views,likes,comments across time•  Find if other YouTube videos are ranking in Google for your keyword
[Image: ranktracker.png]VMB is delivering Results in any niche!Check out some of the results achived with VMB:[Image: vps-proff01.jpg]Top rankings for Virtual Private ServerImagine what you could do with a strong channel, we used dummy channels for all this tests… You would get on SPOT #1!
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
 Introducing The Holy Grail Of Video Marketing[img=0x125]https://i1.wp.com/videomarketingblasterpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/vmb-logo1.png[/img]
Keyword SuggestionsGet long tail keyword suggestions by analyzing related videos, first page videos, google results and more…
Generate Video DetailsAuto generate SEO optimized Titles/Descriptions/Tags with our unique lexical semantic engine!
Partial/Exact MatchGet the partial match keywords and related long tail keywords that are helping your competitors to rank and start out-ranking them!
Track Video RankingsTrack your video ranks, views, likes etc. Without tracking your videos you would be working in the dark.
Analyze CompetitionAnalyze your competition and find their weak points and profit from them.
One Click All-In-OneOne Click to Generate Video Details, Analyze competition and get Keyword Suggestions. VMB is so easy to use that even a 7 year old could make money from YouTube.No Other System Is Producing Anywhere Near As Many REAL RESULTS As VMB PRO!
But better hurry. Because while I’m not limiting this to any specific number (just in case we go over)…
I will have to take this page down at some point, and judging by the number of people visiting this page every few seconds right now… It won’t be long at all.  Click Play to see how easy it is to use VMB PRO!
[Image: arrow-new.png]

But better hurry. Because while I’m not limiting this to any specific number (just in case we go over)…
I will have to take this page down at some point, and judging by the number of people visiting this page every few seconds right now… It won’t be long at all.
All  the beta testers and clients told us that we are crazy that we are not asking at least 497$ for such a complex software…  Under other circumstances we would ask well over 500$ for such a tool but for now we want to keep the price as low as possible so everybody can see the quality of the Blaster products.While it’s still available, You Can Get The Entire Video Marketing Blaster System For…
[Image: box-mix.png]One Time Payment!Unlimited Support!Free Updates![Image: BUYVMBFULLW.png]Check out what experienced internet marketers say about VMB PRO…
VMB is hands down one of the best video marketing tools I have come across in a very long time. It does so much that it may seem intimidating initially, but once you go through the PDF tutorial and play around with it you’ll master it in no time.A definite Must Have for video marketers looking for a serious edge over their competition.Cliff CarriganInternet Marketing
If you want to be reach your goals, achieve your targets and get the best out of your time, you should use tools that will help you get the best from it, market research and keyword research are the base of a good marketing campaign, now thanks to this new tool you can get things done in minutes, start saving time and money, get the keywords that convert and rank your videos like a master!’Jimmy ManciniTTSsketchMaker.com
I have been a YouTube content creator for over 6 years now.  Video Marketing Blaster Pro is one of the tools I wish I had when I first started. I love being able to keep track of where my videos are ranking for certain keywords and seeing what I need to do in order to outrank my competition. If you are a content creator and want to stay ahead of your competitors you need Video Marketing Blaster Pro in your tool belt!Brad Scottbradscottfitness.com
Being one of the industry’s leading Social Media Providers, I have had the pleasure and displeasure of seeing and working with all YouTube Marketing Software in the industry. The features have been mind-blowing and the power behind this amazing software speaks for itself. Many client videos have reaped the benefits of this amazing software (but shh, it’s been my little secret). Amazing stuff guys…Ruoall ChapmanClaim Social Authority
Check Out Some Of The Features Of VMB PROSee why VMB is better than the competitors and this is the only software that is able to back engineer YouTube.
[Image: features.jpg]

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019, 09:26 AM by picores10.)
NICE WORK BRO
thanks
gracias
kepa27, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Oct 2015.
thank you -- waited for this one:)
You can't do epic ish, with basic people. Vantwo, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Aug 2013.
thank you
thank you
niceee
thanks
NICE WORK BRO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Marketing Blaster Pro 1.49 - Youtube marketing SEO software 2023 BHS 48 5,445 04-11-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: ziagaggoo
  Video Spin Blaster Pro Plus 4 2.43 Crack - 2022 BHS 42 2,647 04-09-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: outrixed
  Adult Video Blaster 1.70 Cracked 2022 BHS 16 1,252 04-09-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: outrixed
  Tube Video Translator 1008 2024 - Youtube Translator Software BHS 5 562 04-02-2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: hudotplay
  Play Traffic Pro 1.0.12 Cracked - Youtube Playlist Marketing 2022 BHS 15 710 04-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Lai_Nguyen