Video Keyword Spy Pro 1.0.7 Cracked

137 Replies, 6997 Views
Thread Closed 

Rank Your Videos on Google’s First Page by Targeting the RIGHT Keywords 100% of the TimeInnovative New Software TELLS You Whether You Can Rank a Video
on Page 1 of Google for ANY Given Keyword
Resulting in Endless Page 1 Rankings that You Can PROFIT from
[Image: icon-0001.png]
Identify Easy Keywords
Instantly identify keywords that you are certain to rank for on Google’s 1st page of results.
[Image: icon-0002.png]
Avoid Hard Keywords
Targeting near impossible keywords will waste your time, effort and money. Our software solves that issue.
[Image: icon-0003.png]
Accurate Conclusion
Our software will calculate and crunch data from both Google and Youtube providing you with a clear and precise answer for ANY keyword.

Code:

Grab Your Full Pro Edition Copy of Video Keyword Spy Below for Only $67
(This is a FULL complete version - You will NOT be offered a better version after investing)
[Image: 2]
(Windows software - Can also run on a Mac using VMware Fusion or Parallels)
Transform Your Video Marketing Results and RANKINGS
With a Few Simple Clicks
[Image: step-01.png]
Step 01
Quickly uncover longtail keywords that are being searched for in Google. You can of course SKIP this step and enter your OWN list of keywords instead.
Step 02
Our software will process each keyword and calculate everything for you on autopilot.
[Image: step-02.png]
[Image: step-03.png]
Step 03One final click and our software will tell you the likelihood of being able to rank a video on Google’s first page for your keywords without you having to use lots of tools or tedious processes.It will give you an accurate ANSWER, with ZERO work required from yourself!
Step 04
You are able to SAVE the resulting data and conclusion to a data file with a single click and then quickly recall all of your stored results in a nicely formatted table.

You can also CLEAR your stored results at any time.
[Image: step-04.png]FINAL STEP...Create Your Video and Watch it RANK on Page 1 of Google
for Your APPROVED Keyword
Here’s What Others think About Video Keyword Spy
and the Results You Can Get With it
[Image: social-proof-collage.png]
In Fact, Look at What Some Members of a Popular Video Marketing Group Are Saying About Video Keyword Spy
[Image: lots_of_good_social_proof.jpg]
Dear Internet Marketer,

My name is Andy Black and I have been earning a healthy income from the internet since 2007. During this time my area of expertise has been mostly within the “realms” of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
[Image: img-0001.png]
The science behind ranking content highly on Google
to obtain FREE organic, highly targeted traffic.
Over the last 3-4 years I have been focusing purely on “Video SEO” and as a result have devised my own unique strategy for ranking videos on Google’s first page of results. A highly effective strategy that is evergreen and that has been responsible for thousands of page 1 Google rankings.
The BIGGEST mistake people make when publishing and ranking videos is
They Target The Wrong Keywords
[Image: img-0002.png]
There are literally BILLIONS of keywords to choose from and no matter how well you optimize your videos, a large percentage of those will be impossible to rank.

It has become apparent to me that most people use pure GUESSWORK when it comes to choosing their keywords. Or, they use software tools that give massively skewed “answers” and are simply not up for the job.

This has always frustrated me as I KNOW how to choose the RIGHT keywords. Keywords that are destined for page 1, even with basic optimization.
So, I Decided To Create A Solution
that Would MULTIPLY My Page 1 Rankings
[Image: img-0003.png]
A solution that would completely AUTOMATE the tedious process that I go through each time I choose a keyword to rank.

To do this process manually requires you to study the top ranked results in both Google and Youtube. It requires you to dissect content, crunch numbers and calculate data.

It’s not easy. However, what if you didn’t have to do all of this tedious analysis?

Imagine being able to enter a keyword (or list of keywords) into a software tool and instantly find out how EASY (or hard) it would be to “rank a video” for. With a high level of accuracy.
After lots of development and testing
I’m proud to introduce
[Image: logo-0001.png]
[Image: img-0004.png]
Video Keyword Spy is my brand new desktop software that allows you to quickly identify just how easy or hard ANY specific keyword would be to “rank a video for on Google”.

Unlike other software tools it calculates the CORRECT data that is required to give an accurate conclusion. Video Keyword Spy will prevent you from wasting valuable time and energy trying to rank “Un-rankable” keywords, and instead allow you to target keywords that are sure to land on Google’s first page.
Here Are Some Examples of How Effective our Software Is
[Image: proof-screenshots-01.png]
Not Only is it Highly Accurate for Local Keywords as Shown Above
It Will Also Accurately Predict Product
and Product Review Keywords too
[Image: proof-screenshots-02.png]
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
With Video Keyword Spy you will be able to…
  • Rank product review videos and earn commissions
  • Rank videos for local / offline businesses and then SELL or RENT those rankings
  • Rank videos for your OWN products and services
  • Rank videos for seasonal trends such as Black Friday, Halloween or Christmas
  • PLUS MUCH MORE

Imagine the views, traffic and sales you will have when you are finally achieving MORE page 1 Google rankings than ever before.

Believe me, you will find NO “Money” on page 5 of Google. All the money and exposure comes from the FIRST page. With Video Keyword Spy you will be able to land your videos firmly on page 1 over and over again.All by choosing the right keywords
and avoiding the wrong keywords
[Image: img-0006.png]
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Thanks for this!
But it's asking for paypal email?
(02-12-2018, 12:37 AM)DannyX5 Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
But it's asking for paypal email?

Read text file then after doing that enter anything Big Grin
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thank you
amazing share :) thank you.. r
thank you
thanks
thanks bro
Merci mon ami, vous êtes le meilleur

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keyword Atlas 1.0.3.3 - Keyword research software tool BHS 13 560 04-17-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: ahmad78557
  Keyword Optimizer Pro 3 3008 - Keyword Research tool 2023 BHS 10 514 03-12-2024, 01:40 AM
Last Post: BreezyMade
  Keyword Atlas 1.0.3.1 - Keyword research software tool BHS 51 4,939 02-20-2024, 04:07 AM
Last Post: baifeng
  Keyword Atlas 1.0.3.0 - Keyword research software tool BHS 22 2,801 02-18-2024, 02:39 AM
Last Post: BreezyMade
  Tube Video Tracker 1008- Youtube keyword ranking software BHS 16 4,080 02-07-2024, 12:47 PM
Last Post: drugckalja