Video Jeet PRO 3.2 Cracked 2020 - Create traffic pulling automated video blogs

23 Replies, 897 Views

The Traffic Holy Grail Sends You Free Traffic Forever!

Make Google Send You Traffic For Any Niche Without Writing A Single Word of Content

Get Unlimited REAL VISITORS on Autopilot With This Powerful Software

• No need to buy hosting or domain name. Invest 0 on these blogs!

• Automated traffic for any niche. Just pick the initial keywords.

• Self updating video blogs get you fresh content and fresh traffic forever.

• Gets you traffic from social media through public posts with automatic hashtags.

• True push-button solution. Set it up, click it once and forget it. No need to use every day.
  • 100% organic traffic from search engines. High quality and highly relevant to your niche.

• One-time setup, and then runs forever on automatic.

• Desktop software runs on your PC or windows VPS, no hassle of IP purchase or loss of control.

• Easy to use and setup even for newbies. Nothing to master or work on every day.
[Image: hand.png]
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

We Started From 0 & This Is The Traffic We Got
Using Video Jeet In Just 9 Days

[Image: downarrow-orange.png][Image: proof1.png]

Look At All These Blogger Blogs Generating
Automatic Traffic

[Image: proof2.png]

We Created Similar Blogs On Tumblr & Livejournal & Pulled In 100s of Visitors

Do You Know!
How Many Articles We Wrote & Keywords We Actually Targeted?

THE ANSWER IS

From Cyril Jeet
[Image: cyril.png]
Dear Marketer,

The most successful people on the Internet are those who take the time to understand how things work and then create a strategy that exploits the system to their advantage. Just like those millionaires who don’t pay a single cent in taxes while still owning millions.

Loopholes are 100% legal, and if you’re NOT taking advantage of them, you’re stuck being a part of the 99% who never make it.

It’s not just taxes, these loopholes are everywhere, even in Internet marketing. Anytime you find one, you can bank big.

Just like I did with this one. It’s based on this simple observation that I made.

Fact : Search Treats Videos
Differently Than Other Content

[Image: fact.png]Search engines index & store videos differently from website content. They even display the results separately. Only a few videos are actually shown in search, from all those who target it.
Can you think of a single reason why you should NOT exploit the virtually unlimited amount of video content that’s already there but ignored by Google for search, and make business by turning all those fresh videos it into website content?

The Easiest & Most Powerful Auto
Content Sourcing Recipe

[Image: arrow.png][Image: steps.png]

#1.
Find fresh videos using your niche keywords.

#2.
Create a new blog post with the video, its tags and description.

#3.
Do this for 10-20 videos every day in each niche.

Easy, isn’t it?

Just 2-3 hours of work every day, and you will have built yourself a way to get a constant inflow of traffic and it’d keep going up as long as you kept doing it.

Yep, that’s a lot of work, but if that work actually bears results, then why not do it?

Ready to sleep a little lesser? Smile

Before you rush to reset your alarm clock.

There’s an easier, ultra-powerful way. Something that can do this forever without you having to move a muscle.

Introducing...

[Image: logo1.png]
[Image: product.png]
[Image: j1.png]
100% automated video blogging tool that runs on your desktop computer or VPS.

[Image: j2.png]
Feed in a few keywords, and get unlimited video content for your blogs forever.

[Image: j3.png]
Generate unlimited traffic in any niche, and direct it anywhere you want.

[Image: j4.png]
Grab leads, promote offers, turn high quality organic traffic into leads fast!

[Image: j5.png]
Set it up once, and enjoy traffic forever without having to push any button or change anything again.

[Image: intro1.png]

Set & Forget

[Image: intro2.png]

Newbie Friendly

[Image: intro3.png]

Setup Once, Run Forever

[Image: intro4.png]

100% Real Traffic

100% High Quality Organic Traffic
Coming To You From Top Locations

[Image: arrow.png][Image: proof2.png]

How Can You Use This Traffic?

[Image: arrow.png]
[Image: Grab-Leads.png]
#1 Grab Leads
120 leads in just 30 days in our test!
[Image: connection1.png]
[Image: Promote-Offers.png]
#2 Promote Offers
Huge Sales Over 30 Days
[Image: connection2.png]
[Image: Drive-Traffic.png]
#3 Drive Traffic
Send this traffic anywhere you want!

Never Do Keyword Research Again & Still Be #1
When you write your own articles, you’re limiting yourself to the maximum amount of research that YOU can conduct.

When you get the latest content from YouTube, you not only grab traffic from the keywords you directly target, but also from the keywords that have been targeted by the video producers.

Take a moment to think about it. Thousands of producers, spending hours and hours to research and get the latest trending keywords, and you are able to tap into them through just some core keywords that unlock all the others that you can never even think about.

HIDDEN CONTENT

The Only ‘Universal’ Blog Automation Software

Set Once & Forget Forever

Unlock Organic Traffic For Life With
This Easy System

[Image: step1.png]

Step 1

Create A Blog On Any of The Supported Platforms

(Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr Or LiveJournal)

[Image: step2.png]

Step 2

Setup the Blog on Video Jeet With Chosen Keywords

[Image: step3.png]

Step 3

Enjoy the traffic!

(Is that even a step?)

Enabling The ‘No-Effort’ Traffic System

Watch How Video Jeet Does Everything For You

[Image: arrow1.png]

HIDDEN CONTENT

Create Blogs With ‘0’ Expense
Even if you set up a Wordpress blog, you’ll need to buy a domain name and hosting, and then spend time on technical setup. With Video Jeet you don’t need anything at all! Setup your traffic funnels with 0 expense.
[Image: tab1.png]

100% Autopilot Mode
Everything in Video Jeet can be set to automatic. Which means, it will automatically find fresh videos, automatically post them to your blogs, ping search engines, and post them to social media. Everything done without you clicking a single button.
[Image: tab2.png]

Supports Spintext
Need unique content for your blogs? No problems. Video Jeet has support for Spintext, and will generate multiple versions of your call to actions and textual content that you put in.
[Image: tab3.png]

Fully Customizable
Everything in Video Jeet can be customized according to your preference. You can set up custom intervals between posts, modify blog descriptions and titles, change keywords. It’s all in your hands.
[Image: tab4.png]

Unlimited Traffic From Hashtags
Video Jeet automatically converts the keywords targeted by YouTube videos to hashtags when it posts to Facebook and Twitter. You get unlimited traffic from Hashtags without doing anything!
[Image: tab5.png]

Use Any Theme Or Design
Video Jeet uses the authorized APIs to make posts and you can use any theme or setup for your blogs. It will work with your pre-existing themes too. Nothing to change on your blogs!
[Image: tab6.png]

Drives You Traffic From Facebook & Twitter
Video Jeet auto posts the new blog entries to Facebook pages and Twitter profiles, getting you traffic from Social Media on autopilot. You get traffic, not just from search but also from Social.
[Image: tab7.png]

Gets you listed on Search Engines FAST!
Pings all the major search engines and directories, and gets you indexed really fast. Search engines don't have to hunt to find you.
[Image: tab8.png]

Click & Forget Your Traffic Woes

[Image: yes.png]
100% Free to own blogs that pull in traffic in any niche without you having to spend on anything.
Keeping up with the latest trending content without having to do any research or make it yourself.
Capitalizing on the big search loophole that converts videos into website content and gets you rankings automatically.
Being able to promote any offer, any product, grabbing leads or creating a network of powerful blogs single-handedly.
Traffic that never stops coming in even if you have a sick day, a day off, a vacation or you are just plain busy doing something else.
Saving a ton of efforts that you’d have to spend on advertising or SEO otherwise.
Knowing that you can get traffic to your niche sites, no matter which niche you try and when you start.

Make No-Traffic A Thing Of The Past

[Image: nolist.png]
No More Slogging over every blog, trying to create content that can work and get you a few more visitors.
No More Endless keyword research. Trying to find new keywords that people are using right now.
No More Expensive advertising and expensive clicks that make traffic so expensive you can never break even.
No More Manual labor, sharing every blog article or post on social networks manually to get traffic.
No More Missed Opportunities because you didn’t have time or efforts to create a new blog for a trending topic or keyword.
No More sales Expense on setting up costly websites and domain names that eat up all the money you earned in the month.

Here’s What Folks Say About This

Quote:I'm just starting out in online marketing. This is a fantastic method to increase traffic to my new site(s) and improve my brand across platforms. I can see how well this program will integrate with the other great products I purchased from Cyril. I am going to setup my Blogger, Tumblr and Live Journal accounts now so I can be ready to add this super tool to my collection. Thanks for all the great help. 

[Image: steva.jpg]
-Steve Tait

Quote: I am creating a spiritual membership site and want to use my WP blogs to describe it and get traffic. Video Jeet will help me do this. 

[img=95x0]https://videojeet.com/Content/Sales/images/wiliam.jpg[/img]
-William McBride

Quote:We've used "Jeet" products before to rank videos, now we can curate them as well. 

[Image: clif.jpg]
-Clif E. Mays

Quote:It would make my life easier. I do blogs on blogger for my clients website so it would save lots of time. I would definitely benefit from this awesome software. 

[Image: joel.jpg]
-Joel Martinez

Quote:Experts say by 2018 , 80% of the web traffic would be from video sites. So, for the last few months my primary object remain to create a video blog. But creating a video site needs lots of work, for which I don't have enough time, at least to maintain the consistency in posting. As a blogger I understand how important consistency is if you want to have lots of loyal viewers. This software would help people like me to create lots of video blogs at a time and almost with no work. I already use few other products of Jeet! So, I very well understand how powerful this software would be. 

[Image: soumen.jpg]
-Soumen Ghosh

HIDDEN CONTENT
[Image: payment.png]
This Is The Most Powerful Automatic
Traffic Software You Can Buy

[Image: mac.png][img=460x0]https://videojeet.com/Content/Sales/images/gifs/gif1.gif[/img]
Post As Often As You Want
You can set up any interval between two posts ranging from 45 minutes to days! Post just as often as you feel is good for your blog and your marketing strategy. It’s 100% in your control
[Image: connection3.png]
[Image: mac.png][img=460x0]https://videojeet.com/Content/Sales/images/gifs/gif2.gif[/img]
Modify Anything!
Modify the video embed code, titles, descriptions, tags. Absolutely anything you want. Customize it and tailor it to your blog, to your marketing strategy.
[Image: connection4.png]
[Image: mac.png][img=460x0]https://videojeet.com/Content/Sales/images/gifs/gif3.gif[/img]
Complete Reports
Detailed reports give you the full disclosure. What was posted, where it was posted, when it was posted. You can see everything. If there are any errors in posting, you see full details of that too.
[Image: connection3.png]
[Image: mac.png][img=460x0]https://videojeet.com/Content/Sales/images/gifs/gif4.gif[/img]
Adds Traffic To Blogging
Video Jeet not only posts, but it also gets you traffic from the two major sources: search and social media by 1) Pinging all the search engines and posting on social media with auto-hashtagging.

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thanks
thank you for share
thanks
Thanks
HIDDEN CONTENT
Thanks
thanks
ty 4 the contet
thx boss
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torpedo Traffic Generator Ultimate 8.5 Crack - Traffic Bot 2023 BHS 103 12,091 04-09-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: outrixed
  Email Jeet 2 PRO Cracked - Desktop Email Autoresponder 2021 BHS 36 1,399 03-15-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: afb168ytb
  Tuberank Jeet 5 PRO 6.0 - Youtube ranking software 2024 BHS 7 655 03-15-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: afb168ytb
  Tuberank Jeet 4 PRO 4.6 - Youtube ranking software 2022 BHS 23 4,543 12-12-2023, 09:07 AM
Last Post: baifeng
  Torpedo Traffic Generator Ultimate 8.3 Crack - Traffic Bot 2022 BHS 39 2,551 11-29-2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mind up