Video Jeet 2 Pro 2.3.2 Cracked

85 Replies, 5007 Views
Thread Closed 

The Traffic Holy Grail Sends You Free Traffic Forever!Make Google Send You Traffic For Any Niche Without Writing A Single Word of Content
Get Unlimited REAL VISITORS on Autopilot With This Powerful Software
  • No need to buy hosting or domain name.Invest 0 on these blogs!
  • Automated traffic for any niche. Just pick the initial keywords.
  • Self updating video blogs get you fresh content and fresh traffic forever.
  • Gets you traffic from social media through public posts with automatic hashtags.
  • True push-button solution. Set it up, click it once and forget it. No need to use every day.
  • 100% organic traffic from search engines. High quality and highly relevant to your niche.
  • One-time setup, and then runs forever on automatic.
  • Desktop software runs on your PC or windows VPS, no hassle of IP purchase or loss of control.
  • Easy to use and setup even for newbies. Nothing to master or work on every day.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT
We Started From 0 & This Is The Traffic We Got 
Using Video Jeet In Just 9 Days
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
Look At All These Blogger Blogs Generating
Automatic Traffic
HIDDEN CONTENT
We Created Similar Blogs On Tumblr & Livejournal & Pulled In 100s of VisitorsDo You Know! 
How Many Articles We Wrote & Keywords We Actually Targeted?THE ANSWER IS0From Cyril Jeet
HIDDEN CONTENT
Dear Marketer,

The most successful people on the Internet are those who take the time to understand how things work and then create a strategy that exploits the system to their advantage. Just like those millionaires who don’t pay a single cent in taxes while still owning millions.

Loopholes are 100% legal, and if you’re NOT taking advantage of them, you’re stuck being a part of the 99% who never make it.It’s not just taxes, these loopholes are everywhere, even in Internet marketing. Anytime you find one, you can bank big. 

Just like I did with this one. It’s based on this simple observation that I made.Fact : Search Treats Videos 
Differently Than Other Content
HIDDEN CONTENT
Search engines index & store videos differently from website content. They even display the results separately. Only a few videos are actually shown in search, from all those who target it.Can you think of a single reason why you should NOT exploit the virtually unlimited amount of video content that’s already there but ignored by Google for search, and cash in by turning all those fresh videos it into website content?The Easiest & Most Powerful Auto 
Content Sourcing Recipe
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
#1.Find fresh videos using your niche keywords.#2.Create a new blog post with the video, its tags and description.#3.Do this for 10-20 videos every day in each niche.Easy, isn’t it?

Just 2-3 hours of work every day, and you will have built yourself a way to get a constant inflow of traffic and it’d keep going up as long as you kept doing it.

Yep, that’s a lot of work, but if that work actually bears results, then why not do it?

Ready to sleep a little lesser? Smile

Before you rush to reset your alarm clock.

There’s an easier, ultra-powerful way. Something that can do this forever without you having to move a muscle.Introducing...
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
100% automated video blogging tool that runs on your desktop computer or VPS.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Feed in a few keywords, and get unlimited video content for your blogs forever.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Generate unlimited traffic in any niche, and direct it anywhere you want.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Grab leads, promote offers, turn high quality organic traffic into cash fast!
HIDDEN CONTENT
Set it up once, and enjoy traffic forever without having to push any button or change anything again.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Set & Forget
HIDDEN CONTENT
Newbie Friendly
HIDDEN CONTENT
Setup Once, Run Forever
HIDDEN CONTENT
100% Real Traffic100% High Quality Organic Traffic
Coming To You From Top Locations
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
How Can You Use This Traffic?
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
#1 Grab Leads120 leads in just 30 days in our test!
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
#2 Promote Offers$672 In Sales Over 30 days!
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
#3 Drive TrafficSend this traffic anywhere you want!Never Do Keyword Research Again & Still Be #1When you write your own articles, you’re limiting yourself to the maximum amount of research that YOU can conduct.

When you get the latest content from YouTube, you not only grab traffic from the keywords you directly target, but also from the keywords that have been targeted by the video producers.

Take a moment to think about it. Thousands of producers, spending hours and hours to research and get the latest trending keywords, and you are able to tap into them through just some core keywords that unlock all the others that you can never even think about.
HIDDEN CONTENT
The Only ‘Universal’ Blog Automation SoftwareSet Once & Forget ForeverUnlock Organic Traffic For Life With
This Easy System
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
Step 1Create A Blog On Any of The Supported Platforms(Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr Or LiveJournal)
HIDDEN CONTENT
Step 2Setup the Blog on Video Jeet With Chosen Keywords
HIDDEN CONTENT
Step 3Enjoy the traffic!(Is that even a step?)Enabling The ‘No-Effort’ Traffic SystemWatch How Video Jeet Does Everything For You
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
Create Blogs With ‘0’ ExpenseEven if you set up a Wordpress blog, you’ll need to buy a domain name and hosting, and then spend time on technical setup. With Video Jeet you don’t need anything at all! Setup your traffic funnels with 0 expense.
HIDDEN CONTENT
100% Autopilot ModeEverything in Video Jeet can be set to automatic. Which means, it will automatically find fresh videos, automatically post them to your blogs, ping search engines, and post them to social media. Everything done without you clicking a single button.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Supports SpintextNeed unique content for your blogs? No problems. Video Jeet has support for Spintext, and will generate multiple versions of your call to actions and textual content that you put in.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Fully CustomizableEverything in Video Jeet can be customized according to your preference. You can set up custom intervals between posts, modify blog descriptions and titles, change keywords. It’s all in your hands.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Unlimited Traffic From HashtagsVideo Jeet automatically converts the keywords targeted by YouTube videos to hashtags when it posts to Facebook and Twitter. You get unlimited traffic from Hashtags without doing anything!
HIDDEN CONTENT
Use Any Theme Or DesignVideo Jeet uses the authorized APIs to make posts and you can use any theme or setup for your blogs. It will work with your pre-existing themes too. Nothing to change on your blogs!
HIDDEN CONTENT
Drives You Traffic From Facebook & TwitterVideo Jeet auto posts the new blog entries to Facebook pages and Twitter profiles, getting you traffic from Social Media on autopilot. You get traffic, not just from search but also from Social.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Gets you listed on Search Engines FAST!Pings all the major search engines and directories, and gets you indexed really fast. Search engines don't have to hunt to find you.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Click & Forget Your Traffic Woes
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
100% Free to own blogs that pull in traffic in any niche without you having to spend on anything.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Keeping up with the latest trending content without having to do any research or make it yourself.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Capitalizing on the big search loophole that converts videos into website content and gets you rankings automatically.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Being able to promote any offer, any product, grabbing leads or creating a network of powerful blogs single-handedly.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Traffic that never stops coming in even if you have a sick day, a day off, a vacation or you are just plain busy doing something else.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Saving a ton of cash that you’d have to spend on advertising or SEO otherwise.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Knowing that you can get traffic to your niche sites, no matter which niche you try and when you start.Make No-Traffic A Thing Of The Past
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
No More Slogging over every blog, trying to create content that can work and get you a few more visitors.
HIDDEN CONTENT
No More Endless keyword research. Trying to find new keywords that people are using right now.
HIDDEN CONTENT
No More Expensive advertising and expensive clicks that make traffic so expensive you can never break even.
HIDDEN CONTENT
No More Manual labor, sharing every blog article or post on social networks manually to get traffic.
HIDDEN CONTENT
No More Missed Opportunities because you didn’t have time or money to create a new blog for a trending topic or keyword.
HIDDEN CONTENT
No More Cash Expense on setting up costly websites and domain names that eat up all the money you earned in the month.Here’s What Folks Say About This
HIDDEN CONTENT
Quote:I'm just starting out in online marketing. This is a fantastic method to increase traffic to my new site(s) and improve my brand across platforms. I can see how well this program will integrate with the other great products I purchased from Cyril. I am going to setup my Blogger, Tumblr and Live Journal accounts now so I can be ready to add this super tool to my collection. Thanks for all the great help. 

HIDDEN CONTENT
-Steve Tait
Quote: I am creating a spiritual membership site and want to use my WP blogs to describe it and get traffic. Video Jeet will help me do this. 

HIDDEN CONTENT
-William McBride
Quote:We've used "Jeet" products before to rank videos, now we can curate them as well. 

HIDDEN CONTENT
-Clif E. Mays
Quote:It would make my life easier. I do blogs on blogger for my clients website so it would save lots of time. I would definitely benefit from this awesome software. 

HIDDEN CONTENT
-Joel Martinez
Quote:Experts say by 2018 , 80% of the web traffic would be from video sites. So, for the last few months my primary object remain to create a video blog. But creating a video site needs lots of work, for which I don't have enough time, at least to maintain the consistency in posting. As a blogger I understand how important consistency is if you want to have lots of loyal viewers. This software would help people like me to create lots of video blogs at a time and almost with no work. I already use few other products of Jeet! So, I very well understand how powerful this software would be. 

HIDDEN CONTENT
-Soumen Ghosh
Quote:I recognize the value of curation so I'd use this to build an income online that I could scale constantly. 

HIDDEN CONTENT
-Terry Power
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
This Is The Most Powerful Automatic
Traffic Software You Can Buy
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
Post As Often As You WantYou can set up any interval between two posts ranging from 45 minutes to days! Post just as often as you feel is good for your blog and your marketing strategy. It’s 100% in your control
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
Modify Anything!Modify the video embed code, titles, descriptions, tags. Absolutely anything you want. Customize it and tailor it to your blog, to your marketing strategy.
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
Complete ReportsDetailed reports give you the full disclosure. What was posted, where it was posted, when it was posted. You can see everything. If there are any errors in posting, you see full details of that too.
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
Adds Traffic To BloggingVideo Jeet not only posts, but it also gets you traffic from the two major sources: search and social media by 1) Pinging all the search engines and posting on social media with auto-hashtagging.
HIDDEN CONTENT
 Limited Time Offer

Get Video Jeet PRO & Turn It Into The ULTIMATE Traffic Monster

Get Instant Access To Video Jeet PRO 
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
Powerful Features Only In Video Jeet PRO
  • Unlimited Blogs
  • Unlimited Keywords
  • Support For Spintext in Descriptions
  • Agency License
  • 3 License Keys
  • Capability To Follow YouTube Channels
  • Capability To Post Hashtags Automatically
Get Totally Hands Free Automation With The Ultimate In Blog AutomationWhy only have a small amount of a good thing when you can go unlimited? In the PRO version of Video Jeet you have the capability to create unlimited video blogs, and target an unlimited number of keywords. Absolutely no limitations!

Video Jeet PRO gives you unlimited targeting, and much more. Get the PRO upgrade to put Video Jeet in the super-power mode, and at least 10x your results and traffic from video blog automation. Read on!Earn $1,500 Or More Every Month Driving Traffic To Local & Online Clients
HIDDEN CONTENT
This License Gives You The Right To Recruit & Service Clients With Video JeetVideo Jeet is perfect for creating search engine blogs targeted at local market. You can create blogs for any niche, and dominate any number of keywords or markets you want. Without a doubt, local business establishments will be more than overjoyed to cash in on the highly targeted traffic that you can drive to them.How much will local businesses pay for 1,000 or 1,500 or even more authentic leads? $200? $500?This Is The Easiest Thing To Sell!Business love leads, and owners will pay happily for authentic leads and views. I am sure you already know of the agencies who are killing it in your local market, selling qualified leads to local businesses.Why don’t you become one of them?Businesses spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on SEO, traffic and lead development. They have a budget that they need to spend, and you can grab a chunk of that.Video Jeet is guaranteed to work!The traffic that it generates is through search and is highly targeted and qualified traffic that will get you genuine leads and customers. It’s an autopilot business that you can run with minimum daily work.

You can even add this to your existing traffic or SEO services that you offer your customers. 

And most IMPORTANT!You don’t have to pay a recurring charge for Video Jeet, but you can charge a recurring fee for your traffic.Get Video Jeet PRO & Unlock More Revenues From Multiple SourcesExclusive Features That You’ll Find ONLY in Video Jeet PRO
HIDDEN CONTENT
Create Unlimited BlogsWhy limit yourself to only a handful of blogs when you can go for unlimited ones? Target every new and trending niche with your free blogs and get traffic coming to you from every source possible with support for unlimited blogs.$67 Value

HIDDEN CONTENT
Unlimited KeywordsWhy target a limited set of keywords when you can get unlimited traffic and more visitors no matter which niche you target? Target all the keywords you want per blog with the PRO version.$67 Value

HIDDEN CONTENT
Support for SpintextMake your content rank higher by making it even more unique. Put Spintext in your descriptions and call to actions. You’ll get this feature only in PRO version.$67 Value

HIDDEN CONTENT
Agency LicenseRecruit clients and charge them a monthly recurring fee for the traffic or the leads you get them. Unlock a 100% autopilot recurring earning with the PRO version.$67 Value

HIDDEN CONTENT
3 License KeysInstall Video Jeet on up to 3 machines with 3 individual license. Get a copy for your laptop, your desktop and a third one for your spouse, VA or a friend.$67 Value

HIDDEN CONTENT
Follow Any YouTube ChannelVideo Jeet lets you pick out any YouTube channel and auto-post fresh videos from them on your blogs. Pick out the top video producers in your niche and get content from them.$67 Value

HIDDEN CONTENT
Automatic Hashtagging on Social SharesTurn social media into the most powerful traffic source by automatic hashtagging. Video Jeet pro turns the video keywords into hashtags, and unleashes a traffic storm from social media.$67 ValueGet PRO & Be The Master Of Free 
Organic TrafficDo you see the power that Video Jeet PRO version adds to your marketing? Just one or two of these features can cause a substantial difference in your performance, but what you’ve got here are 7 amazing add-ons, each one individually worth more than what we are asking you to pay here. Make sure you get this fast, because the prices are sure to go up!Grab Your Video Jeet PRO UpgradeNow At The Special Discounted Price[Image: line2.png]VideoJeet Pro Yearly ($67 / Year)
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
lets goo
You are a genius bro! Thanks
[Image: thankyouyellow.gif]
Thanks
try this
Thanks
Thank you
new to me thank you
Thank You.
spazzy252, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums  since May 2015.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Email Jeet 2 PRO Cracked - Desktop Email Autoresponder 2021 BHS 36 1,400 03-15-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: afb168ytb
  Tuberank Jeet 5 PRO 6.0 - Youtube ranking software 2024 BHS 7 655 03-15-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: afb168ytb
  Tuberank Jeet 4 PRO 4.6 - Youtube ranking software 2022 BHS 23 4,544 12-12-2023, 09:07 AM
Last Post: baifeng
  Mass Video Blaster Pro 2.82 Cracked 2022 - Bulk Youtube Video Uploader BHS 23 906 11-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: thenut
  Email Jeet 2 PRO 2.5.11 - Desktop autoresponder 2020 BHS 41 1,354 11-01-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: hikokun