Ugly Shirts Fortune - Your First $10,000

51 Replies, 2208 Views

[Image: ueyhCrj.jpg]
Ugly Shirts Fortune – Your First $10,000 – Start With $1: In this course, you’ll learn how to run a profitable t-shirt business of your own, working from the comfort of your home.
  • Course Overview
    We will sell t-shirts using Teespring, an online t-shirt fulfilment site. Teespring allows us to create and sell shirts with no upfront investment. Let’s go through the big picture.
  • Lesson 1 : Find Your Niche Markets
    Before you start anything else in your t-shirt business, you want to find profitable niche markets. In this lesson, I am going to show you how to do just that.
  • Lesson 2 : T-Shirt Design Ideas
    Once you have a list of niche markets you’d like to sell tees to, you want to brainstorm your t-shirt design ideas. In this lesson, I’ll show you how to pick up great t-shirt design ideas for your shirts.
  • Lesson 3 : Create Your Facebook Page
    In this lesson, we will cover things that need to be done before we start our first campaign; that is: creating a Facebook page for our chosen niche.
  • Lesson 4 : Launch Your T-Shirt Campaign on Teespring
    Once you have your Facebook page live, you want to post your first t-shirt on it. In this lesson, I’m going to show you how to launch your first t-shirt on Teespring.
  • Lesson 5 : Find Your Target Audience on Facebook
    To sell our shirts, we need to be able to reach out to the people who are most likely to buy. In this lesson, I’ll show you how you can find your potential shirt buyers on Facebook.
  • Lesson 6 : Create Your Facebook Ad Campaign
    In this lesson, I’ll walk you through the process on how to launch your first Facebook ad campaign. This is where the fun starts.
  • Lesson 7 : How to Kill and Scale Ads
    In this lesson, you’ll learn how to monitor your ad campaigns. I’ll show you when you’ll know the ads aren’t working and how to tell if it’s going well. I will also teach you how to scale a winner once you find one.
  • Lesson 8 : “Retarget” Your Audience on Facebook
    Up to this point, you have learned how to prune your non-performing ad sets and scale the successful ones. In this lesson, I’ll show you how to run retargeting ads along with your winners.
  • Lesson 9 : How to Be “Successful” in This Business
    In this lesson, I’ll show you where to focus your energy on when you are starting out, so that you will be more successful than 90% of t-shirt marketers out there.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
Thanks let see it
Thank you very much.
Sharing is caring thanks
awesome
Tanx  Heart
thank u
merch is definitely not easy
thanks
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HERE’S HOW] They Made $150,000 OVERNIGHT Dropshipping One Item BlackHatProFools 51 2,031 02-03-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Ku_Lemon
  Earn Upto 100.000 Satoshis per Day! Free! WITH PROOF! Wayne 69 3,113 12-09-2023, 06:47 AM
Last Post: toolone
  [GET] Pickup101 – Fearless First Impressions Kaka 17 1,274 08-02-2023, 04:31 PM
Last Post: hometea
  Ecom Cyborg – Make $3,000 In Profit Every Single Month castan 228 8,400 02-20-2023, 12:16 PM
Last Post: hposcu
  Discover My Super Simple Method For Selling $100-$1,000 Websites-Zero Investment! Kaka 77 3,673 02-02-2023, 09:26 PM
Last Post: walede