Twitter Laser - Generate Laser targeted traffic from Twitter

62 Replies, 3151 Views

What is Twitter Laser?Twitter Laser is a 100% free desktop application that allows uses to automatically tweet to users who have specific keywords in their tweets. For example if someone tweets "excited for game of thrones" then Twitter Laser can automatically send a tweet to this user saying something like "@user Hi Ben, I'm excited too! I wrote a cool post on this check it out". There is no limit on the amount of keywords that can be monitored or accounts that can be used.How does it work?Firstly you add in your twitter account(s) you want to tweet from, then you configure what we call "lasers". These are the keywords we will listen for and what to tweet to the user for each keyword. Once these lasers are configured Twitter Laser will automatically loop through these checking for new users to tweet to.Why should I use it?Twitter Laser if used correctly can generate hundreds of laser targeted visitors per day. You simply have to know all the keywords your potential website visitors will be tweeting and customise the message you tweet at them for each one. Where else can you generate such targeted traffic from Twitter for free?Tips for max results
  • Don't post spammy links or you'll get your account and domain banned off Twitter pretty quickly.
  • Don't run other Twitter automation software on the same machine/IP.
  • Tweet useful things to users and don't annoy them.
  • Tweet from trusted and aged Twitter accounts.
  • Have a sensible delay between Tweeting messages to people.
  • Make your Tweets as targeted as possible so avoid many of the above.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
i will try..bythe way..thanks
thanks alot , really i was looking for tool to help me auto reply based on keywords
egypteyes, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
let me check
thanks
fa***k you so mutch
tnks review after test
thanksss
i will try..bythe way..thanks
thenks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Get] Arsyn Email Scraper - Scrape Highly targeted emails/Mass url email scrapper. BHS 378 27,682 04-25-2024, 12:01 AM
Last Post: amzsellpro
  Traffic Spirit Latest 6.2.1 - Send free traffic in your site and blog ahmedbiplob42 222 9,605 04-19-2024, 10:06 AM
Last Post: ankit1
  [GET] Traffic Twister [Traffic BOT] up to 200 threads BHS 308 19,086 03-10-2024, 02:44 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  Traffic Predator Cracked ​​​​​​​[Traffic Bot + Auto Click Bot] BHS 1,010 41,976 03-09-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  EZ Share Generator [Traffic From Facebook, Google & Twitter] frankebele 123 6,585 12-02-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: abugana