Traffic Extractor 2.0(updated)

136 Replies, 6702 Views

ere…Art Flair here with Declan Mc and Alex Krulik
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
It’s no fun spinning your wheels and struggling to get things going.Especially when you’re buying a bunch of courses, trying hard, and chasing money.If this sounds like you, we've found that there’s one thing in your online business that you rarely have enough of that will pretty much fix everything…The answer is MORE TRAFFIC.And not just any traffic.Traffic that converts and actually makes you money…Just like you, we all had traffic problem too, and we tried just about everything under the sun to get traffic flowing fast…Paid traffic…Free traffic…You name it…As you probably already know, paid traffic can quickly cost you a small fortune…And free traffic usually isn’t so free…… your time has a value and if you’re spending hours on end to get traffic flowing, it’s probably not worth it in most cases…...especially since most “free” traffic is based on loopholes that eventually peeter out pretty quickly if you’re not continually putting work into it.That’s pretty FAR from the “Internet Lifestyle” that most dream about...A few months back, we all got together to talk about how we could get traffic flowing without spending a ton of money on paid traffic and without investing countless hours of our time creating backlinks, writing articles, and doing all that “normal” traffic-generation stuff…We went into a brainstorming sessions and took turns sharing ideas for getting more traffic without breaking the bank…Around we went…Pretty much nothing new came to the surface…Then Alex said..“I’ve been doing something pretty unique with simple little videos to get really solid traffic that converts well…”In A Nutshell, This Is What He Was DoingTO GET TRAFFIC FOR FREE...
HIDDEN CONTENT
He manually found several popular, long-tail keywords with no more than one competitive video in the search results and between 500 and 5,000 searches per month
HIDDEN CONTENT
Created simple videos that were basic, ugly, and short
HIDDEN CONTENT
Uploaded them and got traffic
and made sales

HIDDEN CONTENT

Nb:
I would like to apologize for the initial mixup in my post,i put the wrong post in the same file as the new one i was about to post.The earlier post was an old file that had not been check earlier.Apparently i was half asleep when i posted.Please do accept my apologies.

UPDATED
PASSWORD REMOVED - You can download now no restrictions.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2018, 09:06 PM by frankebele.)
for test
please uplaod crack !!!

cant work without crack
hope its working.
tgabjj
Thanks man.............
thanks
thank u
awoleke, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums  since Dec 2013.
thanks
let me give a try  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G-Extractor v12 – Google Lead Extractor cracked Free Download BHS 451 10,551 7 hours ago
Last Post: michelwolff
  [GET] UPDATED VIP SOFTWARES PATCHED BHS 367 44,144 03-25-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: padilhaalves
  [GET] Traffic Twister [Traffic BOT] up to 200 threads BHS 308 19,040 03-10-2024, 02:44 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  Traffic Predator Cracked ​​​​​​​[Traffic Bot + Auto Click Bot] BHS 1,010 41,573 03-09-2024, 07:24 AM
  New Youtube Views bot updated in 22-06-2013 BHS 377 34,241 03-07-2024, 04:01 PM