The Wealthy Affiliate - Extra Paycheck Blog

32 Replies, 1969 Views

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-01-19-at-11.19.11-PM.png]

HOW I FOUND WEALTHY AFFILIATE AND WHY I SIGNED UPI tried out a few different online marketer training programs, but eventually, I stumbled across 
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
. I had seen 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 before in search results and knew they existed, but I never really looked that much into them as I was always satisfied with 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 instead.So actually, the reason I personally signed up for 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 is likely much different than the reason YOU want to sign up. Chances are, you want to learn about how to make money online legitimately, learn how to build a website, how to blog, and more importantly, how to earn money from that blog. I wasn’t looking for that. I already knew how to do all that stuff. Instead, I signed up as a way to vet the training, tools, and resources provided by 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 because I wanted to see if it was something I could promote on this very website you’re reading.Needless to say, I was blown away pretty quickly. Even by signing up for their 
HIDDEN CONTENT
, it was very apparent that 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 does things differently. The community, recorded training, live ongoing weekly training sessions, live chat and support options, and business-like approach for beginners to pros alike really blew my mind.So anyway, I had a unique reason for signing up at 
HIDDEN CONTENT
. Instead of wanting to learn from 
HIDDEN CONTENT
, I wanted to see if it was something worth promoting on this website. Little did I know how much I would learn anyway!I haven’t been promoting 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 for long and these aren’t Earth shattering numbers, but here is how much I’ve made on 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 over the past week.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-01-19-at-11.16.28-PM.png]WHAT YOU GET WITH THE FREE WEALTHY AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONI am a HUGE fan of the “freemium” business model. 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 follows that model by offering a 
HIDDEN CONTENT
. The free membership gives you limited access in the 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 dashboard. Some of your access lasts forever, such as some of the training videos and community features, while other features only last for a limited time, such as the live chat feature. Here is what you get with the 
HIDDEN CONTENT
:
  • Live Help – First 7 Days
  • 2 Websites
  • Website Backup
  • Beginner Training Course
  • Personal Affiliate Blog
  • Affiliate Bootcamp Training – Phase 1 Only
  • Video Walk-Throughs
  • Keyword Research Tool – 30 Searches
  • Training Classrooms – 2
  • Affiliate Program
  • 1-on-1 Coaching – First 7 Days

HIDDEN CONTENT
thanks
thank you
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks alot
Thanks
sayan1978, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since May 2014.
t5hank you for sharing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make An Extra 200$ a month selling on ebay sellvpsudp 100 4,253 01-20-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: farede
Rainbow How to earn extra money with SliceThePie | Earn $0.07-$0.20 per minute! b.silvia37 53 5,431 08-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: ZampanoS
  How I Pull Thousands of FREE Visitors and Earn an Extra $140 a Day on AUTO-PILOT! $$ bloodydox1 95 7,442 11-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Last Post: lokinos