The 2014 No BS YouTube Marketing eBook

18 Replies, 2465 Views

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to acquire this eBook. I understand that your priorities are to learn and ultimately make money online and I ensure you that, this is the exact purpose of this eBook.
You’ll find out a little more about me on the next page and will soon see that, I’m very much of the opinion that having a “no bullshit” approach is the key to helping others to learn. With that in mind, I want to highlight this fact:
The methods used in this guide can be carried out using both FREE and PAID services.
Please keep this in mind throughout the guide and determine whether the FREE or PAID services will suit your requirements. I will talk about both services so that you can choose the best approach for your project.

The objective of this guide is: Earn money online via YouTube Video Marketing. You will learn:

1. How To Choose A Successful Niche.
2. How To Create A Video Based Around The Niche Using Ready Made Articles.
3. How To Promote The Video Directly To Specific Targeted People.
4. How To Directly Contact And Automatically Promote The Video To Targeted Niche Groups.

How To Choose A Successful Niche.
Firstly, I’d like to acknowledge that the more experienced reader may already know how to select a Niche. If that is you, please feel free to move onto the next part of this eBook.
Now for those that don’t know how to choose a Niche, the below information should get you on your way to find a successful one. What I mean by successful, is a Niche that has interest and will allow you to essentially make money from it.

Choosing your Niche market is about selecting a product or service that targets a specific audience group. Ideally when selecting a niche for your online business, you should pick one that provides a solution to a problem because solving problems generates income.

If you’re able to provide your targeted audience with quality information and engage with them by becoming a reliable resource within their problem area, you’re effectively building a trust between you and your audience. This trust is the key to a solid income. Providing solutions to people that trust your opinion will lead to sales.

As I mentioned above, solutions to problems generate income. People are always looking at ways to better their situation and will research the topic for answers. You want your YouTube Video to be their answer. Some example problem niches would be:

• Lose Weight
  • Improve Football Skill
  • Lower High Blood Pressure
  • Be Better At Gaming
  • Get More Internet Traffic
  • Dating Advice
  • Earn Extra Money
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014, 02:02 PM by crissa.)
thank's
wessullirel-4756@yopmail.com, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jun 2014.
thanks
cooker, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jul 2014.
thanks

thanks
cooker, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jul 2014.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2014, 12:15 AM by cooker.)
thanks
have fun my friends!
Thanks
thanks!!
thxx :9
darksea77, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jul 2014.
thanks
sontoloyo, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Download] YouTube Mastery 2019 – Learn How To Make $60,000+ Per Month With YouTube Wakeupatnight2k19 70 3,726 02-01-2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: walede
  [GET] G2A Instant Refund Exploit eBook | Free Games | Make Unlimited Bitcoin ddropc 2 658 01-19-2023, 10:54 PM
Last Post: hamese
  Instagrand eBook - How to Make Money on Instagram NetSplit 217 9,663 12-04-2022, 11:11 AM
Last Post: mrtlawless
  [LEAKED EBOOK] PAYPAL NINJA – ANTI PAYPAL LIMITATION GUIDE ( NEVER GET LIMITED AGAIN) frankebele 72 3,578 09-24-2020, 10:24 PM
Last Post: davidloc
  [GET] Pinterest Expert – Ebook & Video Series MRR PLR [$500 Package] BlackHatProFools 10 1,179 03-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Last Post: mukorado