THE ULTIMATE SURVEY BOT V2.3 PREMIUM CRACKED

425 Replies, 23075 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

Share the wealth!
MEET COBY 2.0!The World’s #1 Automated Bot That Completes Surveys from GPT Sites Like:(PRIZEREBEL.COM | REWARDS1.COM | POINTS2SHOP.COM | CASHLE.COM | GET-PAID.COM | SUPERPAY.ME | CASHCRATE.COM)
ULTIMATE SURVEY BOT V2.0Brought to life by Bots4U™ a world class development team based out of the US comes one of their greatest brain storms to date.

With improved visuals, new undetectable mode, redesigned algorithms and now supporting surveys from platforms like: Paymentwall, RadiumOme, SuperRewards, SuperSonic, Trialpay and Persona.ly. 

The Ultimate Survey Bot V2.0 is unmistakably setting itself up to be the single greatest automated cash machine of the decade!COBY 2.0 NOW PROUDLY FEATURES!
  1. The Highly Requested! Ultimate Survey Exchange!
  2. New! Undetectable Mode: W/ HumanLike AI + Premium VPN!
  3. New! Live Statistics Panel & Queue System!
  4. New! Stress Free Server Side Completions!
  5. New! Automated Real Information Generator!
  6. Built In Temporary Email Creator For Epic Verification!
  7. Access to Over 2000+ HQ Proxies! Updated Daily!
  8. Built In Premium Captcha Bot! W/ New Image Library!
  9. Updated Web Scanner V5.0 Algorithms!
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE...

COBY GOT REDESIGNED!CLAP HE’S SENSITIVE…
NEW CONTROL PANEL!With an improved analytics panel, new settings and a community based exchange. We have truly gone all out to bring you the best possible automated survey experience!

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
NEW LIVE CONSOLE!Now with an instantly updated live progress feed, analytics panel and new error feedback system… we’ve pulled out all the stops to bring you a console you can use with confidence.IT'S FINALLY HERE!After more requests then can be numbered… The world’s first ever moderated survey exchange has arrived! Allowing anyone to exchange surveys that COBY doesn’t complete with other users from across the world!

HIDDEN CONTENT

♡♡♡ WE LOVE COBY ♡♡♡YOUR FEEDBACK SO FAR...
RE: TRULY UNBELIEVABLEI learned about the coby2.0/ultimate survey bot project about 2 months ago and to be honest I was quite skeptical because I didn’t believe for one second you could ever build something to complete a survey since I had a hard enough time with them on my own! 

But long story short this little guy is truly an amazing piece of coding! I’ve attached how much I’ve made so far with your bot. And the fact that it is 2X more then you said it could make is truly amazing and I know it won’t stop here! You’re a very talented man Mr Hunter and I look forward to using this bot for many more months to come!!!

Thanks again for all your help sir. David Corcoran

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
RE: ANNOYED BUT IN HEAVENI will say at first I found the sponsored access keys quite annoying. But considering how much I’ve made with this thing and that I haven’t paid a dime for it. They’re a minor inconvenience lol 

This bot has almost replaced my job income in fact and that is something I never dreamed possible! So I Must add that the owners a great guy and will always help you if you get stuck! And even though the success rates are low, this little fella does wonders!

PS: will you guys be selling lifetime access anytime soon? Tongue TongueRE: GREAT SUPPORT, COBY’S AMAZING!I Wish you could see the smile on my face right now! I love this bot and this company, support is amazing and their products so far have been world class stuff. 
KEEP IT UP BOTS4U! 

~ Scott

HIDDEN CONTENT

DOWNLOAD
THE ULTIMATE SURVEY BOT V2.0!
HIDDEN CONTENT
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
  1. .NET Framework 4.0+
  2. An Active Internet Connection
  3. Be sitting down because this will blow you away. Smile
While we have worked tireously day and night to bring you guys something special… We could have never done it without you! And together we will continue to make the COBY 2.0 Project something unique! So from the whole team here at Bots4U Thank you for everything you guys do for us! ~ Joseph Hunter (Team Leader) RELEASE INFO:
  1. NEW! Version: 2.3.0
  2. Release date: 2017-12-23
  3. File Size: 7.63MB

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Thanks for the share Rolleyes
thanks
Thanks Heart
Thanks
wow looks good
Thanks!
Thank you
Thank you
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ultimate survey Bot 2.3 ahmedbiplob42 118 6,390 07-13-2023, 06:01 PM