Shopify Booster Theme Premium v2.2.1

244 Replies, 12643 Views

Turn your Shopify Store into GOLD with Booster!Booster Theme instantly makes your marketing more powerful. We integrated in this Shopify Theme all the most effective tools to increase the impulsiveness level of your customer.
[Image: mac-booster-1024x951_424x424_crop_center...1518170206]OUR PACKAGEYou're in good company.Over 3861 Shopify Store around the world have already made booster their #1 theme choice to increase their conversion rate.
[Image: stats_2a270b14-6af8-4863-9b1a-009210733d...1518242434]Results can be different from a store to another. We don't warranty that you'll have the same results.*
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

Booster Theme FeaturesWe integrated in this theme all the best marketing tools to Boost up your sales.Notification Pop upLet's your visitors know they aren't the only ones shopping into your Shopify store. You setup the frequency you want it to show up, and it will show up either if you never had a sales into your store.
HIDDEN CONTENT
[Image: notification-picture.png?v=1517540122]
[Image: crosssell.png?v=1517539553]Cross Sell Pop upIncrease your average customer cart value by showing your customer products that may fit their needs. You can cross sell any collections with Booster Theme.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Currency ConverterBooster theme makes things easier for your worldwide customers to make purchases from anywhere.
HIDDEN CONTENT
[Image: currency-picture.png?v=1517539631]
[Image: booster-iphone8.png?v=1517544347]Mobile OptimizedHaving to scroll down a long page on a mobile phone is off putting for your visitors, that's why we integrated a sticky ''Buy it Now'' button on mobile to increase your conversion. That's why our mobile product page looks and feel like an app.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Countdown TimerCreate a sense of urgency into your store by adding a timer countdown to your product page. Having your product available for only a limited time is a fantastic leverage tool to convince your visitors to BUY immediately.
HIDDEN CONTENT
[Image: timer-countdown.jpg?v=1517544179]
[Image: direct-chekout.png?v=1517540649]Direct to CheckoutEvery step that your customer has to take to make a purchase decreases your conversion rate. Booster Theme is made to convert your customer as fast as lightning !
HIDDEN CONTENT
The Most Convincing Product PageBooster Product page is designed to increase your sales. We've added all the best features to create a sense of impulsiveness and scarcity into your Shopify store.
HIDDEN CONTENT
[Image: MacBookSB.jpg?v=1517543457]
[Image: f_s.jpg?v=1517547782]Free + Shipping OptimizedThis theme automatically detect the 0$ item in your store and replace the Button for a new one. You are free to put the message and color you want on this button.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Direct to CheckoutEvery step that your customer has to take to make a purchase decreases your conversion rate. Booster Theme is made to convert your customer as fast as lightning !
HIDDEN CONTENT
[Image: direct-chekout_b2429fa4-23bd-438d-a1a4-a...1518242688]

Booster theme is made to drive sales, nothing else.See all the ways we can help your Shopify Store have a Sales increase.
[Image: Icon-graphic2_207x207_crop_center.png?v=1518244544]
[Image: Icon-wallet2_207x207_crop_center.png?v=1518244718]
[Image: Icon-support2_207x207_crop_center.png?v=1518244860]
HIDDEN CONTENT

FAQHow do I setup Booster Theme ?You can arrange your theme as you want (incuding fonts, colors, page formats, etc.) with the built in Theme Settings (Admin panel > Online Store > Themes > Customize Theme).If you need further help, you can always contact our customer support or visit the Booster Help Center at help.boostertheme.comWe are here to help you !Is there Any monthly Fees ?Booster Theme is a one time fee of 197$. That’s include,1 license, full support for 1 year and 1 year of updates. We also have multiple licenses package. How awesome is that ?Do I need to be a designer/programmer to change my shop design?Not at all. Booster Themeis really easy to setup. You can customize the look of your store with a graphical interface that is easy to use.If you need any kind of modification that is not included in the theme and don’t know where to start, you can hire one of our developer to do your modification. They can help you with any project, even the craziest one !  See our Service here 
HIDDEN CONTENT
Can I use Booster Theme on more than one store?You can use Booster Theme on one store at the time, each theme subject to a one-shop license. But we do have multiple license for those of you that have more than one store.Where can I discuss tips and techniques with other Booster users?We have a facebook group where you can get advice from other Booster users and share your ecommerce tips and tricks in the Booster Facebook Group.  
HIDDEN CONTENT
 Are the update included in the price ?All our users will receive free 1 year update. We are adding in every update, new features and functions in the theme.Where can I get my license key and how to activate it ?After the payment of Booster theme, you’ll automatically receive an email confirmation including a download link.The license key number is just under the download link. The only thing you have to do is to copy paste this license key number into the theme. [Customize Theme > General Settings > License Key Number]Do you offer an affiliate program?Yes, you can sign up for the Shopify Booster Affiliate Program if you would like to refer clients or friends to our themes.Can I add a video in the first section of the front page ?Yes, and it’s super easy and we’ve made 2 differents type of video integration. You can add it with the the Video Management section, or with the Custom Content section if you want to do more than just Adding a video.Custom content section allow you to put 6 different elements in the same section. Timer, Title, Video, Button, You’re free to design it as you want.What do I need in order to start using Booster theme?All you need to start using Booster is a Shopify Store, and a credit card to pay for Booster license.How do I install Booster Theme into my Shopify Store?It’s really simple and it take less than a minute. Please see the following instruction for guidance. 
HIDDEN CONTENT
Which review apps work with Booster Theme ?We integrated the default Product Reviews App made by Shopify. This is the most reliable app to manage your review. The only thing you have to do is to install the app and activate the product reviews in the product page setting. We are working hard to make other reviews apps work with Booster Theme. Some of them may require some coding modification to work with us.Just compare.
[Image: compare-booster_57283825-7b53-4504-8caf-...1518243645]Join the Thousands of Shopify Stores Using BoosterSwitching up to Booster is fast and easy.

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Thank you so much!
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2018, 06:18 AM by wrtrong.)
Thanks <3
Thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
needed thanks!! - anyone know a way this can be uploaded and keep all current shopify settings??
thanks
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shella v5.0.2 - Multipurpose Shopify Theme. Fast, Clean, and Flexible. OS 2.0 BHS 50 1,646 03-04-2024, 07:27 AM
Last Post: marcelo12
  Uruana - Multi Store Responsive Shopify Theme BHS 9 339 01-18-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Richard_Tyrrell
  Free Premium Retina Shopify theme ech00 45 4,337 01-07-2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: MattMorrison
  Gts Bailly - Multipurpose Sections Shopify Theme BHS 10 547 11-13-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: luabrankatz
  Shoptimized 4.1 Shopify Theme FurY 205 12,432 11-01-2023, 07:15 AM
Last Post: kuumakiva