SUPER SIMPLE SEO: GOOGLE+ LOCAL EDITION

77 Replies, 6425 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
I want to reveal EVERYTHING that has worked for me in my offline career. I want to debunk ALL the silly hyped up SEO myths that have plagued you. I want to help you rank sites and show you exactly why you've been failing and how to change that starting TODAY and start making a difference in people's lives with your work.

Here is EXACTLY what you will learn when you crack open Super Simple SEO Google+ Local Edition:

33 SEO Myths SHATTERED
* The truth about the citations and why these alone will NOT rank your site like you think they will.
* Where and how to get REAL reviews that will actually be counted and BENEFIT your rankings.
* Why the recent updates have changed keyword selection and the truth about optimizing for local search
* Those, and 30 more myths that will change your SEO career forever.

Super Simple On/Off Site SEO
* Interior page SEO and how to target multiple keywords across your site to expand your reach and explode your traffic.
* A super detailed, dead on explanation of what 'link velocity' really means and why it's CRUCIAL to your success to understand it fully.
* Priceless off-site SEO information from a professional SEO consultant, that works with offline businesses and clients, raking in thousands over and over each month doing SEO.
* And TONS more...

Super Simple Local SEO
* The 9 step system to optimizing your content for local search to trigger more local intent keywords and show up for more areas.
* A detailed local market analysis that will teach you how to reverse engineer your competition's rankings to crush them EVERY SINGLE TIME...
* EVERYTHING you'll ever want to know about citations and reviews along with a premium list of places to get citations from
* The four secret sauces of my SEO career to help skyrocket your rankings and make your sites react when and how you want them to
* The INSTANT 98% converting $497 upsell that you can tack onto almost ANY package to INSTANTLY increase your profits
* And MUCH MUCH MORE!

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thanks
Zipp3r, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
thanks
heil, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
thank you ....
scarfscarf, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
thanks
uchihakun, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
nice share
murat1453, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
Thank you very Much.
thanks
Gotta get some
Dawg8it, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
thank you Smile
eternity, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FREE] What Are Backlinks? Learn to Rank #1 in Google SEO by Using Backlinks Dabaoii 121 6,605 12-13-2023, 05:28 AM
Last Post: peachiz
  Super Affiliate Class frankebele 50 3,544 02-15-2023, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Vinnykhurana
  ALPHA SEO Training – Dominate Google! frankebele 61 3,742 12-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Last Post: mrtlawless
  Domain Flipping Second Edition BHS Bot 10 1,464 09-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Last Post: sussie78
  [GET] Quick Cash Local Leads with OTOs kolly 42 4,877 08-04-2022, 10:54 PM
Last Post: RaheefNuredeenTunde