RebrandPress 2.0 Plugin Plus 10 Dashboard Theme Designs

23 Replies, 2476 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
IntroductionRebrandpress 2.0 is a bigger and more feature loaded version of the top selling WordPress plugin that lets you customize your WordPress install with the branding of your product or service.RebrandPress 2.0 allows you to take total control of the WordPress dashboard of your products and themes so that you may rebrand them as your own! We have added significant features that you can use to fully customize and manage your dashboard in a breeze.Let’s Take A Look At Some Of The Common Problems We Faced1.Problem One: When a customer sees I am using WordPress they think they can go and do it themselves. I need to protect my business and my income!SOLUTION: This is exactly why we initially created the first RebrandPress. From the login screen, to custom colour schemes, adding your logo, hiding all WordPress references and toggling all features to suit, you can create a unique area to call your own and proudly present to your customers, protecting your bottom line in the process! With RebrandPress 2.0 you now have even more flexibility at your fingertips.2.Problem Two: WordPress has always been a basic looking product which is widely perceived as being cheap or even free!SOLUTION: RebrandPress 2.0 fixes this by injecting more personality and style than previously ever available into your Dashboard with the look, usability and multi-level access you need, all while keeping it simple for your customers!3.Problem Three: There are too many confusing features and modules on WordPress that aren’t relevant to my customers.SOLUTION:With RebrandPress 2.0, you have more control than ever with the ability to hide and show whatever Dashboard module, plugin or feature WordPress offers to present a sleeker, simpler area for your customers that has the features they need, and nothing more.4.Problem Four: I offer a range of products and membership levels to my customers, and need a range of dashboards to suit.SOLUTION: Well, you’re in luck and RebrandPress has you covered! Now you can tailor multi-level features access from an Administrator to an Editor, to a Subscriber and more so each individual customers gets exactly what they pay for. Each can be accompanied individual Welcome Messages displayed on login, too!

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thank you
hqin, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2014.
cool man tks
Thanks
Thanks you
Heloo
cooool thank you
hello
Let me test it
top notch shizzzz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook Button Plus mpshop 15 1,952 08-16-2023, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Yogesh