Push Button Marketer [Automation Software For Internet Marketers]

54 Replies, 3372 Views

How Can The Push Button Marketer Software Help Me?

Most successful Internet marketers will agree that day to day IM chores can be tedious and quite time consuming. There are many repetitive sequences that a marketer may need to apply on a regular basis, whether it be logging into an email account or a more complicated promotion campaign involving a long series of mouse clicks. The Push Button Marketer software is designed to save huge amounts of time which allows the user to multiply his own efforts without having to hire anyone. This gives the Internet marketer much more time to spend on other tasks or simply enjoying other aspects of his lifestyle.

So What Can The Push Button Marketer Software Do?

Well.. You can easily set up the Push Button Marketer software to complete an all-day job with a just a single click. As part of my testing of the software, I set up the Push Button Marketer to automate things like accessing email, creating WordPress websites, checking stats, copy and paste chores, website maintenance, posting marketing ads and product reviews. Im happy to say that the Push Button Marketer software excelled in every department.

Push Button Marketer Software – General Observations

There are loads more chores that can be fully automated by the Push Button Marketer software such as submitting your websites or articles to various directories, creating a macro to create your websites, speed up keyword researching autosurfing traffic exchanges, or monitoring your websites to email you an alert if it’s down, test all links in your website and much more. 

Overall, I love this software and use it several times a day.. every day. I wouldn’t be without it now!

[Image: screenshot-www.pushbuttonmarketer.com-1.png]
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
[Image: screenshot-www.pushbuttonmarketer.com-3.png]
[Image: screenshot-www.pushbuttonmarketer.com-4.png]

[Image: pblogo.jpg]

The Push Button Marketer Package:

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT

(These are the pre-built macros. The zip file contains a folder named "Push Button Marketer". That folder needs to be placed within your "C:\Program Files" directory). Then navigate into the "Push Button Marketer" folder and double click the "Push Button Marketer.mex" file. This will import all the macros into the software)
@THANKS!!!
thank u
Thank you very much!
grate
thanks
Thanks.............
thank you
casus2402, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since May 2014.
sound good, thanks sir
let me see this
zyobiz, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Utube Beast - #1 Youtube Bot (Complete Edition) - First Time Ever On Internet kolly 475 42,454 04-24-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Mahmoudzahran
  [GET] Face Software V 3.9.0 Facebook Automation Software BHS 618 48,376 04-22-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: a1hitamofc
  Auto FB Marketer 3.02 ahmedbiplob42 262 13,126 03-04-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: only_yapa
  McAfee Internet Security 180 days free Kaka 31 2,766 08-07-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Mehrdad_Gharibi
  Phone Number Finder Internet Cracked BHS 112 6,405 12-18-2022, 11:56 AM
Last Post: tracy