Promote music online

0 Replies, 625 Views

Hello everyone,

Am an artist, and i was looking for the various ways i can promote my music, cuz it's not easy to breakthrough as an artist with no record label. Especially when you cannot afford TV and radio fees etc....

I came on the forum especially cuz i heard of Jarvee and mass planner. I figured out that if i could create about a dozen of social media accounts with over 10,000 followers, it could help me to promote my stuffs. But obviously it is going to take quite some time.
So i was wondering,  since there are more experienced people on the forum, someone may know better ways for a singer to use black hat methods/tools to promote his music quickly.
I will really appreciate if you could share some methods (or softwares i can use) with me. I have already started using jarvee to automate 10 celebrity and entertainment news accounts on Instagram and 5 on twitter. I will release some new tracks in April and i intend to use those accounts to share my music ( Hoping that they reach ~5 - 10k followers each by April).
Please do you know something else i could do to push my music?
Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LEAK] FILES COLLECTION OF MAKE MONEY ONLINE, DATING, ONLINE COURSES Wakeupatnight2k19 45 2,143 09-20-2023, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Philippe
  How To Promote Zip Submit Campaigns Like Pro And Make $xxx/day BHS 11 2,020 02-15-2023, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Vinnykhurana