Paulie Ciara Backlink Packets

43 Replies, 6071 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
When building back links it’s best to have a wide variety of links, including forum profiles, blog comments, free directories, article sites, wikis, press releases, etc. A lot of back links are made by software or done in bulk. Programs for creating links to your site include scrapebox, senukex, licorne AIO, Xrumer, Magic Submitter, and more. Even though you can do a lot more sites with software, sometimes good old fashioned manual back links are good. They usually last longer than back links made with software, unless whoever is using the software knows what they are doing.
You can get lots of ideas for back links, every Monday, from Paulie Ciara. I know this name probably means to you about as much as it means to me-nothing, but it’s not the name that matters. You can download all ofPaulie Ciara’s Backlink Packets (.pdf) directly without waiting.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Look at Paulie, he’s a real blue chipper

You just use in this base URL:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
And you change the MMDDYY to the date of the back link packet you wish to view. The link packets are released every monday, so 4 a month, so the DD has to be the date of a monday. For this month, December, I would use the link
HIDDEN CONTENT
The link above^^ is for December 12th 2012. You can change the date and year to reflect different packets. So if I wanted to read the back link packet from June, here is what the URL would look like:
HIDDEN CONTENT
So you don’t have to download them from some file hosting site, or search for them, just use the base URL and change the date. If you wanted to create many back links, go through and do all the packets for the year. That would be quite a few links, although some of them not from a very high PR site, so I didn’t spend too much time on this. You know, maybe 3-4 good forum profiles and then I didn’t do much after that.
Nice way to mix up your link building strategy and your SEO back link profile.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Thank you...IP Diversity is always great
Randallshannon, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
thanks for sharing again...
MORE CRACKED TOOLS!
HIDDEN CONTENT
thanks man
cenizasazules, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ionut24, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Nov 2012.
woowww... thank you so muchhh!!!
wijaya25, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Nov 2012.
hm thanks
molawi, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
Hi

Proud Member
corpstrat, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
Thanks for this nice post.
janseo, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
thanks
uchihakun, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High PR Do-Follow Backlink Packets BHS 652 40,078 04-22-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Escuver
  Paulie Ciara dofollow high pr forum list 7jan 2013 BHS 17 2,905 04-17-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: thinkdigital
  Monster Backlink Pack BHS 212 15,021 03-12-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: hichben
  Paulie Ciara's Weekly Backlink Packet(MAY - AUGUST) frankebele 268 22,112 01-16-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: svabb2000
  Backlink Niche Secret – Audio Sharing Sites BHS 57 6,066 11-17-2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: masdono.dono