One Click Software Totally Automates Prospecting and Closing Clients via SMS!!

97 Replies, 5119 Views

[font][font]Still Wasting Your Time and Struggling to land clients huh?[/font][/font]
 [font][font][font]Underground Offline Marketer Finally Reveals His Secret Weapon That Lands Him Client After Client With Virtually No Time Spent On Prospecting![/font][/font][/font]
[font][font][font][font]Plus, his Clients Approach Him![/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font][font]Hi Offliner![/font][/font]

[font][font]Guillermo Mata here and I’ve been running a successful offline consultantcy for the past 3 years, getting more business and online visibility for my clients, and teaching a select few close partners how to do the same.[/font][/font]

[font][font]It truly is an amazing feeling to be able to enjoy the freedom that comes with being a succesful offliner and provide for my family.[/font][/font]

[font][font]I wish I could say that it was always this way, but the truth is, it was a real struggle when I first ventured into the “offline” world.[/font][/font]

[font][font]See, I used to be a just like you. [/font][/font]
 [font][font][font]At first glance, landing clients and providing offline services seemed easy enough.[/font][/font][/font]
[font][font]Unfortunately, reality quickly set in when I found that I was never able to get a hold of a decision maker, or make a business owner realize the value that I could provide for them.[/font][/font]

[font][font]After awhile, it just felt like I was wasting my days sending emails that were never returned, cold calling until I was blue in the face with no results to speak of. [/font][/font]
 [font][font][font]To say it was overwhelming and frustrating would be the understatement of the century![/font][/font][/font]
[font]Does this sound familiar?[/font]
  • I didn't have confidence to cold call, and when I did, all I heard was no.
  • I spent hours of my time each day prospecting, and it felt like I was never making any progress
  • When I did try and make contact with my prospects, I had no success at all
[font][font]It's no wonder that I couldn't get over the hump and it seemed like I was going to suffer from a lack of clients forever.[/font][/font] 

[font][font]As time went on, it became more and more clear that something had to give. So I decided to dissect my client-getting efforts and figure out what I was doing wrong. Days went by, and nothing changed. The Days eventually turned into weeks.[/font][/font]
 [font][font][font][font]And then it hit me.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
See, I finally realized that I needed a way to systematize the two things that were taking up all of my valuable time: prospecting for new leads, and making the initial contact with those leads.

My first thought was to outsource this part of my business, which is what most “gurus” suggest. 

The problem was, I couldn’t possibly afford to do that. Besides, how could I teach someone to do something for me that I hadn’t even done successfully myself?

Since outsourcing was not an option, I decided to take matters into my own hands and create something that would both save me time and not break the bank.

After a lot of hard work and testing, I finally was able to put all the pieces together. 
 [font][font][font]Clients started to roll in left and right.[/font][/font][/font]
Imagine...
  • You can instantly pinpoint the weaknesses of a prospects marketing and let them know about it with a push of a button
  • You can automate your prospecting allowing you to focus on running your business instead of trying to get business
  • You have clients calling you instead of the other way around
[font][font]Now, I’ve put a ton of blood sweat and tears into my personal client-getting system, put to put it bluntly, it flat out works.[/font][/font] 

[font][font]And the best part is, it lands me new business for me over and over, whenever I need it.[/font][/font]

[font][font]Now, don't just take my word for it...[/font][/font]

Mobile SMS Hawk is a proprietary software that I have personally developed to do one thing and one thing only: 

[font]Land All The Clients That I Can Handle.[/font]

With Mobile SMS Hawk, you’ll finally be able to automate your prospecting and pinpoint exactly what services your prospects are in need. 

Using Mobile SMS Hawk’s built in marketing report card system you can simply input any prospect’s URL and within seconds, you’ll get a detailed report card of said prospect’s marketing strengths and weaknesses. 

Let’s just say that you wanted to know any of the following:
  • Does the business have a Facebook fan page?
  • Is the business’ website not ranking for relevant keywords?
  • Is their website mobile-friendly?
  • Does their Domain have the proper authority?
[font][font][font]Mobile SMS Hawk answers and analyzes all of the above and much more within a matter of seconds.[/font][/font][/font]

This allows you to identify problems that your prospect probably isn’t even aware of, and you’ll gain instant credibilityin their eyes. You can even send the report instantly via email right from within the software.

Nothing like Mobile SMS Hawk has ever existed before now. 

[font][font][font]It is truly a one stop solution for instantly recognizing any prospects flawed marketing strategies and making that initial contact.[/font][/font][/font]

Having personally used this software to explode my offline consultancy, I realized that this is something that had to be shared with you, because the fact is, you NEED it.

Here's why:
  • This software has a proprietary reporting system, which will save you countless hours of researching your prospects needs, allowing you to know exactly what to offer
  • The email integration within the software allows you to quickly generate reports to be sent out to your prospects. This is a HUGE time saver.
  • You’ll be able to contact at least 10X the amount of prospects that you normally would be able to the “Old fashioned way”.
  • More communication means more eyeballs on your services, and ultimately more clients!
Now, when you find an amazing piece of software like this that totally eliminates prospecting and contacting clients for good, I bet I know what you're thinking... 

[font][font][font]There's Got To Be A Catch, Right?[/font][/font]

You're right - the catch is that this WSO can't stay the same forever. 

The price is only going to go up, and the bonuses I am about to mention will go away. See, it would not be fair to those who take action to make this readily available to the masses, which is why this offer will only be available for the next 7 days.

But don't worry - on this page, right now, you'll pay A LOT less than you think. 

[font][font][font]But before I do that, allow me to sweeten the deal.[/font][/font][/font]

Right now, you get our premium and responsive lead capture WP Plugin, a that will scale up your lead generation efforts into high gear. By Using this plugin in conjunction with Mobile SMS Hawk:[/font]
  • You’ll have a high converting plugin to passively generate leads
  • You’ll be able to import lead information from the plugin into Mobile SMS Hawk for seamless integration
  • You’ll have twice the amount of leads to generate reports for and easily contact within Mobile SMS Hawk

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
Thanks
awoleke, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums  since Dec 2013.
THANKS!
thanks
thankssss
thanks man
Thanks
what is this?
Have a Great Day ! Big Grin
              -Mr.anonBET
Thanks
neshp, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2016.
thanks a lot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star SMS Caster full Enterprise Edition samayx 249 13,049 04-24-2024, 02:08 AM
Last Post: robertrowe2378
  [GET] Auto SMS System 9.0 BHS 490 49,558 04-22-2024, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  [GET] 1 Minute 1 Click Unique Article Generator smouuk 532 29,148 04-07-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: ramimush
  Traffic Predator Cracked ​​​​​​​[Traffic Bot + Auto Click Bot] BHS 1,010 41,908 03-09-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  [GET] Mobile SMS Hawk BHS 137 11,680 02-28-2024, 02:03 PM
Last Post: afb168vn