Method for Over 30% ScrapeBox Comment Approval

2 Replies, 1259 Views

Method for Over 30% ScrapeBox Comment Approval

I've had ScrapeBox for just over 2 weeks now. Initially for my comment posting "blasts" I did what I assume pretty much everybody else does...plug in some keywords related to the site I was linking to, scrape blogs, type generic comments and hit "comment"...then wait a couple days and check to see how many stuck.

Even with well spun comments, private proxies and an overall decent amount of effort, I was getting (at the absolute MOST) an approval rating of around 5 or 6 percent.

Then, I would go to the sites that were approving my comments, and they were generally of a lower quality type of site anyway...sites that were approving LOTS of comments.

Well, since then, I've had what I feel to be a very good idea that is working out so well, I'm getting approval ratings on my comments that are around (on average) 20 to 25 percent and the highest approval rating I've gotten on a check was 34% (which I feel is pretty incredible...if it isn't or you don't think so, then stop reading here...you'll just waste your time)

So, without making you read any more of my long winded story, here is how you do it.

I'm going to say I have a sports related website that I want backlinks for in my example on how to use this method.

Normally, using scrapebox, I would type in "sports", "basketball", "football" and so on and so forth.

This will get you thousands and thousands of results. However, many of these blogs you'll be trying to comment on will be blog posts from 3 years ago, blogs that have been "abandoned" by their owners, blogs that the owners don't even moderate comments on anymore, etc, etc.

So, my method is to find a recent topic that is very widespread that is in the "sports" topic (or whatever niche your money site is). An easy place to find a widespread, well known and likely to be "well blogged" topics are Digg, the homepage of AOL, the homepage of Yahoo or the homepage of MSN.

I just did this (literally, as I was in the middle of typing this post). I went to AOL, hit the next topic slider on their homepage until something sports related came up. Here is the link (I don't follow sports at all, so this article means nothing to me...but that isn't the point, I just know it is sports related and very very recent):

Code:

Expect LeBron, Rivers to Flow to Chicago -- NBA FanHouse

I give the article a quick once over, and I pull 3 words from it that are going to be all over the internet. Those words are: lebron chicago bulls

So, now that I have my recent topic and the words that will pull up lots of very recent info, I open up scrapebox, select wordpress blogs and type the following in for my keyword (and I also did this literally just now, as I was typing this post):

inurl:lebron chicago bulls

Why inurl? Well, because any savvy wordpress blog owner uses an SEO optimization plug-in that changes their blogs posts from "examplesite.com/posts=23734" to "examplesite.com/lebron-james-going-chicago-bulls/

Now, after removing duplicate URL's and domains, I only got back 243 blogs to post to (there are other topics that even using such specific words will give over 800).

However, these 243 blogs are blog posts that have JUST been made. The blog owners are HUNGRY for comments to get/approve as the article is new and they want to show that their blog is active. The blog owners are obviously ACTIVE as the article is NEW. If the article is new and the blog owner is active, they are obviously going to be reviewing blog comments.

One more benefit to this method:

You can write relevant comments! It's easy (and as I said earlier, I don't even watch or follow sports). Here is an example:

"I can't believe LeBron is going to the Bulls, he should really just stay where he is."

"LeBron going to the Bulls is a huge mistake. It's bad for his career (at least in my opinion)"

"Does anybody else think that LeBron should have done this years ago? I do, as LeBron is one of my favorite players and since I've been following his career he belonged on the greatest team in the NBA (which is obviously the Bulls)"

"Why would LeBron waste his talent on a team like the Chicago Bulls...stupid"

"Why did you even bother writing this article? LeBron isn't even newsworthy anymore...he hasn't been for awhile"

(The more controversial your comment, within reason, the more likely it will be approved. The blog owner WANTS comments that will cause more comments, or even better, the blog owner will approve your comment just so he/she can argue with you via a comment of their own)

Also, you'll notice that I'm using the same keywords I put after "inurl:" in my comment. This is so the blog owner will immediately "see" that I "must have" read the article. How else would I know the article was about LeBron and the Chicago Bulls?

So, now using this method you've got a way to ensure that:

You get blogs that are up to date, have active blog owners and aren't going to be spammed to death with a thousand other "nice blog!" comments.

You can actually write relevant comments EASILY. So relevant that it will not look even REMOTELY like spam.

You get a significantly higher approval rating.

You'll actually get some traffic from these comments! How? Because the articles you're commenting on are NEW. Obviously at least some of them will get traffic from real visitors, and here is your comment which looks super relevant and controversial just sitting there BEGGING to be read. Whether or not the person who reads the comment agrees or disagrees, they'll be a lot more likely to visit your site than they would had your comment been "nice blog"...besides, what 3 year blog articles are getting as much traffic as the article that is 2 or 3 days old?

From a blog owners point of view, you're really not spamming in the general sense of the term. I mean, when was the last time you as a blackhatter were able to "mass" do anything, and have it be considered as "contributing" for real?

Now, stop reading and get to it!

(Great category to use this for: celebrities...tons of blogs about 'em, and there is always at least one in the news that has done something that the mass media/public all think is super newsworthy and worth talking about)
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thanks
Great !!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Instant Money Maker - How I Make Over $100 Per Day Easily! kolly 168 14,218 03-31-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: wesly
  THE SILVER BOX - ADVANCED SCRAPEBOX TUTORIAL AND MONEY MAKING GUIDE! BHS 252 18,184 11-29-2023, 04:03 PM
Last Post: mohamedabdoo
  ULTIMATE SCRAPEBOX TUTORIALS BHS 141 10,841 06-27-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Fatjoe22
  How I make over $3,647 with my cell phone iwonder 32 2,820 04-26-2023, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Laman106
  ULTIMATE SCRAPEBOX ADVANTAGE - UNLOCKING THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF SCRAPEBOX BHS 156 11,061 01-28-2023, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Lovesong123