!!! Make 50$ per day easy !!!!

299 Replies, 21559 Views

I'm earning money and i'm gonna post everything i did and used here, with content locking and widgets from
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
PPD network. I'm earning now like 50$/day but at the begining i got like 400$/month, and i see a lot of members making a lot or cash.
I'm not gonna say that you will make 1000000$/day because i would lie and many people lie making a lot of marketing campaigns and people really think they can do that kind of money. NO... let's be honest and face it there's no 800-1000-10000$/day all lies.
So let's get started and i will tell you how did i rank my youtube video my landing page and how did i get a lot of traffic with no money investing just with free things i could find on internet and used them how i could.

I don't like Bull**** and amazin sleeping stories, i just post this because i tried it and i got some results.
I'm might say that i am a newbie in SEO and YT but i've analized and tested different methods about how to RANK YT Video fast and not get flaged and about making a landing page , optimize and get backlinks verry fast.
What i am gonna post does not include money spending, no funds needed. Just use what google gives for free
I don't know how important is for you to get over 300 visits on page in less than 24 hours and over 120 backinks in 24 h only with free tools or TRIAL softwares... we will see what will be after 1 week. I will reply and add new stats after 1 week.
If you do not want to spend any money you should try this.
I've not made these methods, i just analized them, tested them and combined them to try to get some good results.
I never thinked of making thousands or visits/day so if you want that in such a short time without HUGE spaming forget about this thread.

LET'S GET STARTED.

TOOLS USED: (can be found on goode for free)
GSA Search engine ranker TRIAL (nolimit TRIAL can be found on google)
GSA Captcha Breaker TRIAL (nolimit TRIAL can be found on google)
GSA Indexer
TheBestSpinner DEMO Website OR SpinnerChief
Micro Niche Finder
Market Samurai Keyword Tool with google keyword research
Any Video Editing and converting software
MD5 Hash Changer 1.0

STEPS I DID:

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
I am still waiting to see some results and will try also a TORRENT trick to see what i get. I will update this topis as soon i see some improvements and make some new updates to get some more traffic from google too.

THIS IS NOT ALL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO SLEEP FEW MONTH FROM NOW, JUST KEEP TESTING, RESEARCH,BOOST,MAKE BACKLINKS UNTILL YOU GET THE RESULTS YOU ALWAYS WANTED.

IF I MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL GLADLY ANSWER TO THEM.

THANK YOU !
hatur thanks
asepsryn, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jul 2013.
Thank you for your sharing
Thanks for sharing this. Nice method to monetize website with ppd. I failed many times but now i hope to succed with your method.
Thanks again.
Thank you crissa, i succeded to make some money too, i am happy. Smile
mennowijnen, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Sep 2014.
Let me see, sankyu arigatou gozaimasu

---------------------------------------

Nice thread, waiting for update. Bookmarked.
Free VPS
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014, 04:33 AM by syifaun.)
will see
icecool48, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jul 2014.
thanks for sharing ...
i hope its will work
ach1991, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jul 2014.
happy earnings...
cxwaves, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Sep 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ⚡️[HQ LEAK]⭐ Make $35 Per Hour No Investment rafaelpena589 7 70 Yesterday, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Shirohige19
  ✅️⚡️LEAKED EBOOK | 20 WAYS TO MAKE 100$ PER DAY ✅️⚡️ rafaelpena589 9 70 04-24-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: robertrowe2378
  [GET] How make $200 a day working 20 minutes only taherrashed 200 9,115 04-24-2024, 01:49 PM
  ⚡️[HQ LEAK]⭐ $100 A Day Made Easy. Working In 2024 rafaelpena589 6 74 04-24-2024, 01:38 PM
  ⚡️[HQ LEAK]⭐ Make Easy $60+ Per Youtube Channel rafaelpena589 4 73 04-13-2024, 09:47 PM
Last Post: jana123