[METHOD] Make Affliliate Site Earn $10-$20/Day

17 Replies, 4165 Views

Hey, I'm going start a gadget site for AMAZON affiliate ,this will be my website plan.

[Image: graphic-home-make-money-v2._V192207027_.jpg]

This is going to be gadget site. [ everything about Ipad, iphone, rumor, firmware, a little be support, How to use]

This site will Provide all kind information [ where to buy at lowest
price, top 5 compare, new gadget, if can i will find a video about top
product]

How it going to work?

Step 1.I will write Review About gadget then link them to amazon site, [But first you need become a member of affiliate of amazon]

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

Step 2. Choose a Product is hot selling, you can see the star and review there.

[ a)At least 4 star product b)30+ Buyer c) Take Review to The Best Spinner make sure have least above 30% unique, Only reason is because Google likes unique content]

HIDDEN CONTENT

Step 3. Write at Least 10-15 page useful information.

[ Compare product, top 5 product, jailbreak tool, anything people like to know the answer. you can go yahoo answer,see what people like to know about]

HIDDEN CONTENT

Step 4. Get up to First page of Google so you need to do SEO your website

[ Keyword, Backlink, PingBack With PR 3 above, try to find some gov, edu site , submit your every product review to hubpage squidoo.......]

HIDDEN CONTENT

Step 5. Everyday try at least post one article. submit hubpage and backlink.

[you at least 1k-3k backlink]

HIDDEN CONTENT

Step 6. FaceBook twtter

eg: Samsung Galaxy s3 is out NOW. Be the First one to own it. amsung galaxy s3 now at hot promotion price . get at lower price today.

Step 7 Hire a girl? Count money for you . This is my steps. i going to start it next week

HIDDEN CONTENT

Important
Note: of course is not that simply, you got to learn number of things and tool to use. But i got to tell you this, you don't take action or just save it to desktop notepad, or telling yourself i'm going to do next week. In effect you are going forget this method tomorrow. Because that is tons of way making money online. some of way is really amazing you couldn't think of, Because you keep view making money method or keep compare which method can most money or easy to to do. then you will never make money online. So today this is what i want you to do. ask yourself what you really want to do? eg blog review of product. just follow the step above and put it in action today. Soon you will see the
girl count money for you soon.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thank you
great site thanks,
SHUKURPASHA, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
Thank You
leroy305, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
Here we go again. I tried the Amazon strategy and it works! Blush
cbarmore, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
need this thanx buddy
orsis84, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
thanks mate
toxication, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
thanks
crona7, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
thanks
jo1992, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
Thanx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [GET] CPA 4 Affiliate – Smart CPA Method to Make $500 Daily Derlik 125 3,829 04-17-2024, 09:40 PM
Last Post: daysr
  [GET] Reddit+Snapchat=Cash - Make $150/Day with Dating CPA Offers Derlik 123 1,685 04-17-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: daysr
  [VIP LEAK] MAKE $200/DAY WITH TORRENTS AND CPA - EASY & AUTOPILOT Derlik 15 238 04-13-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: jana123
  [LEAK] [HQ] G2A METHOD - LEGIT WAY TO MAKE MONEY - LIFETIME PROFIT [STEP BY STEP] Derlik 55 787 04-12-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: khassan122
Star [GET] Twitch Rich - How I Make $80 per Day EASILY with Twitch in 2022 Derlik 94 1,765 04-04-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: hameed120