Live Event Blaster 2 PRO 2.0.2 Cracked | Exploit The Power Of YouTube Live Events

175 Replies, 8671 Views
Thread Closed 

Push Button Software: How Non-SEO Guys Like Me Rank On #1 Of Both Google & YouTube In MinutesNEW SOFTWAREWatch me Rank On Page #1 In 60 Seconds
And Get INSTANT TARGETED TRAFFICand make the rankings STAY THERE FOR GOOD!

REasy To Use Software
R100% Free traffic from Google & Youtube
RTap into the massive potential of SEO without actually knowing SEO
RIt will work even if you failed to rank before!
RRankings that STICK and STAYTHERE FOR GOOD!
RINSTANT RANKING RESULTS!The Top Video Marketers Are Calling This:“The Ultimate YouTube Super Weapon”…
[Image: dividerut.png]Get Instant Access to The ONLY SOFTWARE That RANKS Hundreds Of Live Events For You And Keeps The Rankings Sticking For Good!!
[Image: small-box.png]
[Image: money-back.png]For One Time OnlyNormal Price: $97[Image: 6]Grab Full Access to Live Event Blaster 2 Today…
One Time Investment
Once the Timer Below Hits Zero, The Price Increases Significantly…
Days
Hours
Minutes
SecondsDo You Have Any Idea
How Much TRAFFIC & SALES You Will Make
The MINUTE You Reach Page 1 Of Google ?Let Me Show You:
[Image: proof-maini.png]What I Love Most About This SOFTWARE:
[Image: no-seo.png]You​ don’t ​have​ ​to​ ​learn​ ​anything​ ​about​ ​SEO
[Image: no-backlinks.png]You​ ​don’t​ ​have​ ​to​ ​know​ ​a​ ​thing​ ​about​ Backlinks…
[Image: no-time-1.png]You don’t have to WAIT, fingers crossed, to get results…Look At These REAL PEOPLE CRUSHING IT Using Live Blaster:
[Image: back-proofs2.jpg]The Traffic Potential in SEO Is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!No Matter If You Want More Traffic For Your Offers, Local Business Or Your BlogJust Imagine Millions Of People
Going To Google & Youtube Everyday
Searching For YOUR Solution..From doctors to lawyers, from marketers to consumers…Everyone is searching for information and stuff to buy on Google & Youtube.Your ‘Solution’ video can be on page #1, right in front of their eyes!
The potential is absolutely insane!
[Image: hand2.png]But  How Can You RANK On The FIRST PAGE?
[Image: hard.png]The old school way is to start building hundreds and thousands of high quality backlinks and you monitoring them on a DAILY BASIS.Sounds complicated, time consuming and tedious.And it really is!A few years ago we decided to STOP building backlinks and ranking websites, altogether…
However, we didn’t stop making money from free “Search” traffic.
And let me tell you…THAT WAS THE BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE!!
We found out that videos rank better than websites and we found the live events rank even better, but more about that in a sec!The statistics show that…Between 64-85% people are more likely to buy after watching a video…
More than that…
70% of people are more likely to buy a product after watching a TV commercial than do after reading a newspaper ad…Any light bulbs going off for you? (AHA!)Since the launch of YouTube in 2005…Live Events Are The Biggest New Feature That Has Been Added…A completely new way to use YouTube for those with the knowledge and tools to take advantage of!It all started way back in 2001..When on 9.11 Google wasnot able to return relevant results to the millions of people searching for news on the Twin Tower attacks.People googling for news and updates could find nothing on page 1!That’s when Google decided to change their algorithm to favor news itemsThey decided that the NEWS would get indexed faster and get top rankings!
Live Events are considered as LIVE NEWS by the YouTube Algorithm!
[Image: wtf.png]Events Get An UNFAIR ADVANTAGE Over Regular Videos:
[Image: ranking.png]GET HIGHER RANKINGS!
[Image: fast.png]GET INDEXED FASTER
[Image: backlinks.png]NO BACKLINKS NEEDEDYou Can Use Live Events In Any Niche!An Event Doesn’t Even Have To Be ‘NEWSWORTHY’ As Far As YouTube Is Concerned If It’s Streamed As A Live Event It Is NEWS!How Come So Few People Are Using Live Events?
[Image: wtf2.png]Well…Creating Live Events Can Be TRICKY…There are a lot of technical hurdles to overcome and the software to fix the technical side is expensive or simply doesn’t work.
And many people don’t want to speak live in front of a camera…That’s All Gonna Change…What if you could stream a local video file in a folder on your computer as a liveevent?
Right from your computer!No need for special equipment or complicated technical knowledge…
Vlad and Stoica were able to simplify the whole Live events technology and packing it all into a very easy to use piece of software.
[Image: from2323.png]The ONLY Software That RANKSHundreds Of Live Events For You And Keeps The Rankings Sticking For Good!!Our software allows you to instantly create, schedule and live stream hundreds of Live Events with the push of 2 buttons!So let me explain again how Live Blaster works… It will allow you to create and schedule multiple events and stream a pre recorded video at a later time.You won’t have to worry about starting the stream, about being online at the time the stream starts…Live Blaster will take care of that! After you schedule your event, the software will check your rankings and views!How cool is that!?You Don’t Even Need To
Create Any Videos!!!Imagine that you could know with 100% certainty that your videos will rank BEFORE even opening your video editor software.With Live Event Blasteryou can schedule a live event, see if it ranked, see how much traffic it is bringing and stream a video file later if you decided the keyword is worth the work!
[Image: video-player-1-1.png]
[Image: back-elephant-mic2.jpg]Let’s Talk About The
ELEPHANT In The Room!The thing everybody tries to avoid when talking about Live events…Is that the events tend to LOSE their RANKINGS after a few weeks…

If you tried ranking live events in the past…
This is why you FAILED to get traffic…I know that!
And don’t WORRY… it’s not your fault !!You are just using the WRONG tools!Live Blaster 2 is THE ONLY SOFTWARE That Is Producing
TOP RANKINGS That Are STICKING!
[Image: persistent.png]We Make Sure That Your LIVE EVENTS  Keep Their Rankings… Thanks To Our Unique“PERSISTENT RANKING” TechnologyLEB will work every day to make sure your events continue to rank and, in case they drop, it will upload a new event and get it to rank on the 1st page AGAIN on autopilot…Live event blaster is, hands down. the best ranking tool out there!
You can check out all the features like Link wheel , the Dynamic Thumbnail Creator, Spyntax Tool and a ton of other features lower down the page!Our Events Are STICKING,
We Have Events Rankings Since 2016!!
[Image: n-step1.png]
[Image: n-step2.png]
[Image: n-step3.png]Anyone, REGARDLESS OF EXPERIENCE and Technical
Know-How, Will Be Able To Use Live Blaster 2 To
RANK ON PAGE 1 of Google and STAY THERE FOR GOOD!!
[Image: clive2-1.png]Follow These 3 STEPS And By This Time Next Week
You’ll Have TARGETED TRAFFIC Bombarding Your Offers
[Image: step1.png]Step 1Add The EventPick the right niche, write the title, description and tags and add the event in LEB 2.
[Image: step2-1.png]Step 2Schedule An EventSelect a stream date and publish the vent to start profiting from the Google Page #1 Rankings
[Image: step3.png]Step 3Sit Back And RelaxLEB will check the rankings of the events and in case they fall, it will automatically duplicate and re-upload the events!Anyone, Regardless of Experience and Technical
Know-How, Can Use Live Blaster 2RANK On The First Page In Any Nicheecom, local businesses, weight loss, affiliate offers, you name it – Live Blaster 2 will get you ranked!
[Image: proofs.jpg]Check Out THE TRAFFIC One Of Our Clients
Got Thanks To The BLASTER Tools!
[Image: traffuc-andy.jpg]Today You Have The Opportunity ToGet HIGHLY CONVERTING Google Traffic TODAYWithout Any SEO, Without Building Backlinks Or Creating Any Content!
[Image: small-box.png]
[Image: money-back.png]Get Instant Access to Live Event Blaster 2
Today With Our Launch Special DiscountNormal Price: $97[Image: 6]Check Out What Industry Experts
Have To Say About Our Software:
Clive McGonigal
Internet Marketing Expert
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
Gabriel Both
Ninja Video Marketer
HIDDEN CONTENT
Adam Payne
Ninja Video Marketer
HIDDEN CONTENT
 Blaster 2 Will Give You an
UNFAIR ADVANTAGE Over Your Competitors!Here’s Why:
[Image: features.jpg]If You Can RANK On The First Page Of Google,
You Will Get TRAFFIC & SALES!
Nobody Argues With That, Right?Let me show you, real quick, how
IN 60 SECONDS I RANK A LIVE EVENT
on Google & YouTube using Live Blaster Software!
[Image: beforethevideo2.png]
YOU’LL NEVER, EVER FIND AN EASIER WAY TO
DOMINATE YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE RANKINGS!What Used To Take Hours…Now Takes MINUTES!!Your competitors won’t stand a chance against you!
(when you have Live Blaster 2 in your arsenal)While they fuss and fumble around trying to figure out which single keyword to target….
You will be able to target tens or even hundreds of highly targeted traffic keywords!You will totally dominate ANY NICHE!Local Niche, Ecom, CPA, Affiliate Marketing, Amazon product, Jvzoo, Clickbank, you name it…Live Blaster 2 will bring you TARGETED TRAFFIC!
[Image: testi-wall-1.png]Do You Want To Be Our Next SUCCESS STORY??
Here Is What You Should Do:
[Image: step1234-1.png] Getting Highly TARGETED TRAFFIC
Doesn’t Get Any Easier Than This!

Upgrade Live Event Blaster 2 To PRO…TRIPLE YOUR TRAFFIC EARNINGSOUR STUDENTS Saw 300% Higher Rankings
And More Traffic After Upgrading To PROWatch The Following Video To Find Out Why..
Upgrade Live Event Blaster 2 License To PROTODAY ONLY $94 $37If you leave this page, you won’t see this offer ever again![Image: buy-now-oto1.png]
HIDDEN CONTENT
This Is An Upgrade For Live Event Blaster 2! You Need To Purchase LEB Standard Before You Can Upgrade
[Image: money-back2-1.png]*One Time Payment – Free Updates Included!
[Image: pro-vs-standard.png]
HIDDEN CONTENT
* This Is An Upgrade For Live Blaster 2 ! You Need To Purchase Live Blaster 2 Standard Before You Can Upgrade
Thank you for your purchase!You’ve​ ​made​ ​a​ ​very​ ​smart​ ​choice,​ ​which​ ​already​ ​puts​ ​you​ ​leaps​ ​and​ ​bounds​ ​ahead​ ​of​ ​the competition.And​ ​make​ ​no​ ​mistake,​ ​the​ ​version​ ​of​ ​​ Live Event Blaster 2​ ​you​ ​just​ ​purchased​ ​is​ ​extremely powerful,​ ​will​ ​help​ ​you​ ​rank​ ​on​ ​the​ ​first​ ​page​ ​of​ ​Google​ ​and​ ​YouTube,​ ​you’ll​ ​get​ ​more​ ​traffic,​ ​and make​ ​more​ ​money​ ​on​ ​autopilot…However…we’ve​ ​got​ ​a​ ​very​ ​special​ ​upgrade​ ​for​ ​you​ ​that​ ​will​ ​take​ ​things​ ​to​ ​the​ ​next​ ​level.After upgrading to LEB 2 PRO I started splitting everything in to multiple campaigns. I started to publish more and more events on my secondary channels and I saw a huge increase in affiliate sales. The Pro Version ROCKS![Image: testi1.png]Michael Jo.- Affiliate MarketerI  offer gardening services locally, and as a side job I started to charge money to offer my services to other gardeners! In LEB 2 Pro I was able to add the YouTube accounts of my clients and start building their business![Image: testi2.png]John I. – Local Business OwnerThanks to the ability to download copyright free music videos using Mass Video Downloader I started to see a huge increase in viewer engagement. After I started streaming this videos to all my channels, my main account got triple the viewers![Image: testi3.png]Vanessa R.Do you want to put Live Blaster 2 on STEROIDS?INTRODUCING…

[Image: divider-untitled.png]
LEB PRO Is Packed With Features Designed To
Scale Everything and Make You More Money
[Image: PRO-version2-2.png]Check out some of the
PRO version benefits:
R3X Your income by multiple YouTube accounts and multiple channels
RAgency rights, so you can start selling your services for $500-$2000
RKeep track of all your clients and accountsusing multiple campaigns
RNever ever waste time creating videos again – download copyright free videos with only a few clicks
[Image: downpoint-black-1-1.png]Reason 1: Multiple AccountsHow would you like to add and work with multiple accounts and channels at the same time?In the PRO version, you have multiple account support!Meaning, that you can add multiple accounts or channels and choose on which channel your events should be scheduled!You will be able to get instant rankings to all your YouTube accounts!

Reason 2: Campaign SupportHow would you like to easily manage all
your events and live streams?I’m sure that one week from now, you will have a lot of Live Events ranking on the first page for your chosen search terms and the next logical step will be to… SCALE!In order to do that properly, you will need multiple campaign support !We’ve got you covered for that in the PRO version too!
Reason 3: Agency RightsStart making money by offering your
YouTube services to others!How​ ​would​ ​you​ ​like​ ​to​ ​be​ ​able​ ​to​ ​offer​ RANKING ​services​ ​to​ ​your​ ​clients,​ ​as​ ​well?
That’s​ ​right,​ ​if​ ​you​ ​click​ ​buy​ ​now,​ ​you​ ​get​ ​agency​ ​use,​ ​rights​ ​included.Imagine​ ​being​ ​able​ ​to​ ​rank​ ​hundreds​ ​of​ ​videos​ ​for​ ​your​ ​clients…​ ​with​ ​only​ ​3​ ​clicks… And​ ​being​ ​able​ ​to​ ​charge​ ​premium​ ​prices​ ​for​ ​this​ ​service. Continually,​ ​month​ ​after​ ​month…​ ​after​ ​month!

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thanks
thanks
Awesome Thanks
thanks
thanks for sharing
Thanyou for the update
thanks  [Image: chickencatch.gif]
thanks
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Marketing Blaster Pro 1.49 - Youtube marketing SEO software 2023 BHS 48 5,445 04-11-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: ziagaggoo
  Mass Video Blaster Pro 2.82 Cracked 2022 - Bulk Youtube Video Uploader BHS 23 887 11-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: thenut
  Live Event Blaster 2 PRO 2.17 Crack - Exploit The Power Of YouTube Live 2022 BHS 31 2,488 10-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: RajaPK123
  Live Event Blaster 2 PRO 2.16 Cracked | Exploit The Power Of YouTube Live Events 2022 BHS 6 466 08-17-2023, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Bryandarktuni
  Live Event Blaster 2 PRO 2.12 Cracked | Exploit The Power Of YouTube Live Events BHS 13 475 08-17-2023, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Bryandarktuni