Link Building Methods

63 Replies, 9774 Views

Okay it seems that some of the newer methods could do with a few tips on link building. So i have made a list of some of the methods i personally use to good effect!

1. Blog Networks
Okay i have given a tutorial on how to make you own blog network but you should always be taking advantage of other peoples blog networks too. Go to the services section of the big webmaster forums like Digital Point, Sitepoint etc to find these guys.
Generally these are people offering your article (with your links in) on 100 blogs or whatever the offer is

2. Blog Commenting
This is another method i personally use a lot as you can get pretty targetted links from some nice blogs is you look around hard enough! As always if your like me you just pay someone to find related blogs and post your comments on them.

3. Edu Blog Commenting
For a start it is believed that .edu domains have more authority than your usual domains. This is a search query i have used in the past to find edu blogs that allow comments on them.
Code:
site:.edu inurl:blog “comment” -”you must be logged in” -”posting closed” -”comment closed” “KEYWORD”

Try it out and see what you can find.

4. Get backlinks on Digg!
This is a really sweet technique that has been circling the BH forums for a while now and i still use it all the time to GUARENTEE PR</acronym> on the next update.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

Its pretty easy to find high PR</acronym> pages in digg. I have loads of PR</acronym> 5+ pages with less than 10 comments and whenever i start a new site i add it to one of these pages to kick start the PR</acronym>.
*CAREFUL USING A GOOD DIGG ACCOUNT WITH THIS AS IM NOT SURE OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF SPAMMING IT*

5. DoFollow Forums
There are thousands of forums out there and there is practically guarenteed to be a decent one surrounding your niche. First check to make sure its dofollow signature links first and if it is your good to go!
Simply add your link to your signature and start posting some useful stuff (copy and paste answers etc) about the niche.
Example being i have a 1000+ posts account at DP which has just been banned for 4 mths i have noticed a drop in serps/traffic to the sites i had in my signature!

6. Link Sharing Networks
I am part of 4-5 link sharing networks on different private forums im part of .. these type of networks work on you get given as many links as you give out! So for instance having sites with 100k's pages indexed helps a lot!
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2012, 09:39 AM by BHS.)
thanks
cystems, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
tnx !
bbranko, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
thanks
Thanks!
thanks
christinagraham614, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.
thanksSmile
thanks
iliassinko, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2014.
Try these too

1. Article Submission
2. Forum Posting (Thread creation/Reptiles/Comments)
3. Press Release
4. Pod Casting
5. Coupon sites submission
6. Social Bookmarking
7. Social Networking
8. Blog/Image/Video Commenting
9. Video Submission
9. Image Sharing
10. Classified Submissions
11. Business Listings
12. Powerpoint sharing portals
13. WEB 2.0
14. Blog posting
15. GuestBook
16. TrackBacks
17. Statistical Sites posting
18. Directories
19. Permenant Redirects(Short URL's)
20. Reviews Sharing Sites
21. Q & A site submissions
show me
tomer seo, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.