LOGICAL MOTIVATION FOR ONLINE WORK

5 Replies, 730 Views

The internet, where else would a person be able to connect with millions of people instantaneously?

From my experience in the temporary labor workforce I have met a variety of people ranging in age groups. They all seem to have a common goal in mind which is to make money, but are they doing this in the most efficient manner? Along with this they all seem to have their sturdy advice on how I should live my life, especially members of gen x and baby boomers. What they cannot seem to grasp is that the world is rapidly evolving and technology is going to build a huge massive gap between the social economic classes. Most of their advice is actually shortsighted and/or "outdated" such as get a blue collar job and make "fiddy bucks an hour then you can buy a house". Lets break this plan down, upgrade high school grades if necessary, somehow conjure up 10's of thousands of dollars, go to school for several years then end up with a non guaranteed chance of getting a job I'd probably hate anyways. My imagination runs wild, me 6 years from now being a miserable 30 year old man boozing it up on the regular, building up emotions in a bottle then drinking it. Occasionally letting loose by pounding holes in my walls and paying to pound holes with my balls.

Now my real path which by far is not easy either and I'd say requires an equal or greater amount of studying and hard work, this is becoming an online self employed individual.

Advantages of working at home where ever your home may be.

Cross Continental Economic Arbitrage

You can take advantage of a foreign countries weak fiat government issued "monopoly money" to your advantage. For example Canada's currency is worth 2.5 Brazilian Real Dollars and I heard people in Brazil live off a minimum wage of 880 Brazilian Real Dollars per month. Which means If I had such a low goal of making 880 BRL I'd only put 2.5 times less effort and make $352 per month in CAD. This is a huge advantage of utilizing technology to perform cross continental economic arbitrage of the foreign currency markets. Online entrepreneurs from India have caught on a long time ago and every USD they earn equals 71 INR (Indian Rupees). The only way the could be stopped is if the elite world conquering psychopaths actually design and implement a true global one world currency.

Access To Financial Markets

Without a computer and internet you will have a very difficult time multiplying your money through stocks and crypto currencies. Then you will be guaranteed to miss out on many 10x 100x and even 1000x investments all because you decided to let your bank invest for you. The bankers are laughing like devils all day stacking money like the mafia off the savings accounts of their customers (victims).

Ability To Showcase Your Work To Millions Of Potential Customers At A Low Price

Take an artist for example because this is what I aimed to be before I discovered the distraction of crypto currency.
In the past the primitive artist would have his or her customer base limited to any place that they have decided to place their artwork. Galleries would exploit financially dis advantaged artists by charging fees for placing their artwork in their gallery along with commissions. But the technological evolution allows a futuristic robo artist to advertise their artwork across many platforms and gain followers along with passive donation money from patreons. This mixed with marketing research can also be used to analyze trends and create artwork which matches the popularity of the niche. The internet has opened new doorways for artists and fellow entrepreneurs of all kinds to build strong wealth without investing huge amounts of money.

Seemingly Countless Ways To Build Passive Income

The chances are overwhelming and very exciting for anyone who dreams of being a capitalist who wants to make money at all hours. There's so many opportunities to build long term passive incomes thanks to technology all it takes is and investment of time and/or money. Much different from when Warren Buffet was a young man placing his money magnetizing pinball machines across local shops.

Access To Tons Of Free And Low Cost Education

The college students are over paying for their educations, I get that they want a guaranteed income and maybe entrepreneurship is not for them. But the information I've collected in my mental note pile indicates that these students are just chasing the money. What they don't realize is that there are many forces at play that will slow them down which the high school teachers neglected to teach them about. My opinion is that it's quite foolish to go into 10's to 100's of thousands of dollars in debt just in efforts to become rich. An old friend of mine knows an ex lawyer who hated his job that he studied for likely 7 years in order to get. Eventually he did become rich, extremely rich (Billionaire Level Though I Suspect He May Have Been An Insider) but he made that money with his computer becoming an early investor in bitcoin, frequent stock trader on the NYSE and savvy investor. See what really made this guy a billionaire was his computer but more importantly focusing his studies on finances instead of law. But more towards the point of this dicsussion is that the internet is overflowing with useful golden information scattered about. Platforms such as these which usually are free or are very inexpensive offer tremendous educational value. Which can be used to form your unique pathway in life while successfully becoming highly educated. Discovering reading material in vast quantities like this is comparable to having conversations with every expert you can think of. Just be careful of information overload which is sure to cause a lack of forward movement.

Ability To Cut Unnecessary Costs In The Process Of Income Creation

What I'm talking about is the time and money spent just to start the work process at a regular job. With time the total amount per week is 168 hours and the regular full time hours are 40 + 10 hours or more travel time per week. That's 50/168 hours every week devoted to selling your time for money. Also with the additional costs of transportation whether you can use the public transportation system or your own vehicle. Now that gets to the more expensive part which is a personal vehicle which is a depreciating asset and a liability with the unknown repair costs. People seem to focus on how much they will earn per hour but over look these additional costs. When calculating hourly earnings add the travel time and deduct taxes along with monthly projections include transportation costs and other equipment costs. Then you will calculate your monthly living costs and then you will see your true profit margins on the monthly basis. Treat your life as if it were a business and consistently calculate cost to income ratio to discover potential profits.
What Is This Guys?
What Is This Guys?
To reply to people above : It's a goddam article which will boost your motivation for online income creation using logical thinking processes. Both of you are retards which lack logical thinking process abilities, Over 95% of the people on here just keep giving simple replies in order to gather basically free stuff hoping they will find something that will give them money by doing basically nothing THAT DOES NOT EXIST LEARN SKILLS WORK HARD THEN SEE RESULTS or STAY A POOR LOSER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ITS ALL YOUR CHOICE. THERES SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES ON THE ONLINE WORLD AND PEOPLE LIKE THE 2 RESPONDERS ABOVE PASS THEM UP SO THEY CAN SIT ON THEIR ASS AND LOOK FOR THE NEXT SCHEME OR METHOD... DONT BE LIKE THEM
This is very powerful nice one bro
Woooooooooooooooooooooooow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] AddMeFast New Bot Tested 100% Work!!! (With Proof And VirusTotal Check) Abd Essamad Naji 140 12,771 02-22-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: pamungkas_setia
  How To Make $100 Per Day With CPA Method Through Youtube That Work 2021 streetfighter 135 5,112 02-22-2024, 02:56 AM
Last Post: masrawy2
  [LEAK] FILES COLLECTION OF MAKE MONEY ONLINE, DATING, ONLINE COURSES Wakeupatnight2k19 45 2,140 09-20-2023, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Philippe
  EXPLOIT METHOD HOW I GOT $25 WITH JUST A MINUTES OF WORK Wakeupatnight 18 1,264 09-11-2023, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Ferreira
  Email Extractor 2018 not work kholita 528 16,765 11-06-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: awesomeada