Komplexed Training Program for CrakRevenue - Make Money with Adult Traffic

82 Replies, 8042 Views

Welcome to my mentoring program
If you want to start making money with Adult traffic, then this thread is for you. Remember you need to work and not give up! So i don't need people who lay in bed and wait for earnings! You must take action!
Why i'm doing this? Why do i help people?
Because i want you to earn money so i can get referral bonus. I get 5% of what you earn, don't get me wrong CrakRevenue is going to give me 5% but you will not lose anything.
Are you experienced in CPA?
Yes i am. I run Adult CPA since September 2012, while CPA marketing since May, 2012. Look my earnings on CPA networks below.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Note i started using CrakRevenue on November actually, and most of this earnings were split-testing offers.
HIDDEN CONTENT
My Highest earnings in other network
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
What is my goal?
Well i want to get successfull referrals which will earn money, and i get 5% Bonus from the Referral Program from CrakRevenue.
How does the referral program on CrakRevenue works?
Well i assume you sign up with my ref link and then you're accepted. Now you are my referral and for every lead you make i get 5% bonus from the network, because i bringed a new guy who promotes their offers. Basically if you earn 600$ monthly CrakRevenue would give me 30$ because i bringed a new and active publisher to their site! I want to get as much as possible referrals and help them to get money, aswell i get money!
How to do this?
Well you will need to sign up through my referral link, you can
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
. After you got accepted just PM me here and i will see if you are really accepted under my referral link. If you did sign up under my ref, then i'll give you my ebooks which contains methods of how to earn with adult traffic on crakrevenue, and give you my skype for personal help. Just by reading my e-books and taking action, and of course not giving up you will earn cash i promise you!
What i give out to my referrals?
Support on Skype
My own written ebooks which contains(what host/domain to use, how to make your landing page, where to promote your site, methods using free traffic and one ebook for paid traffic)
Please don't PM me if you are already in CrakRevenue, since you cannot sign up two times.

HIDDEN CONTENT
When making the application in company profile settings type your name!
AFTER YOU MADE ACCOUNT AND FINISHED YOUR APPLICATION PM ME WITH YOUR SKYPE ID

HIDDEN CONTENT

ENJOY
quicksharemaster@gmail.com, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014, 06:14 AM by quicksharemaster@gmail.com.)
thank's
asejaa, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2014.
(02-08-2014, 01:23 AM)asejaa Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
thank's
Big Grin Enjoy
quicksharemaster@gmail.com, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
looks good to me !!
mjcinbklyn, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Oct 2013.
thanks
thanks
jeremy, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.
I need this now
jpsbmw61, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2014.
thank you!!
kristyna, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
thank you........
junk4anthony, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
lets do it thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [GET] ONLYFANS Mastery - Make Money WITHOUT Showing Your Face Derlik 93 2,679 04-22-2024, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  [LEAK] [HQ] G2A METHOD - LEGIT WAY TO MAKE MONEY - LIFETIME PROFIT [STEP BY STEP] Derlik 57 825 04-22-2024, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  "I'm sure that anyone can make money with this method." +$150 EVERY DAY Att-Da-Sikari-JATT 1,202 66,747 03-31-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: wesly
  [ADULT CPA METHOD] How To Make 300$ Per Day! No Investment! BlackHatProFools 526 19,876 03-30-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: outrixed
  [VIP CPA Method] How to make $50 daily with CPA and Targeted Traffic Derlik 113 4,662 03-27-2024, 02:41 PM
Last Post: passcall