Jarvee 2.9.8.1

134 Replies, 4654 Views

(09-07-2021, 02:14 AM)blackhatoreo123 Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
(09-06-2021, 09:30 PM)montorul Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
there is a issue with jarvee and MP..
just downloaded jarvee from official site.and made an account..tried to open it and got the same problem

Tried this too. But the official one works for me. Can you try this time and confirm if its still a problem for you? Right now official one works but crack ones doesnt. Sad part is I cant migrate my accounts on the latest version to an old one thats why waiting for BHS for the fix is the only option for me right now.

it's not about the version.  I am using old version of Jarvee and it's not working. Big problem 
(09-07-2021, 06:00 AM)Gabrielenk Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
(09-07-2021, 02:14 AM)blackhatoreo123 Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
(09-06-2021, 09:30 PM)montorul Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
there is a issue with jarvee and MP..
just downloaded jarvee from official site.and made an account..tried to open it and got the same problem

Tried this too. But the official one works for me. Can you try this time and confirm if its still a problem for you? Right now official one works but crack ones doesnt. Sad part is I cant migrate my accounts on the latest version to an old one thats why waiting for BHS for the fix is the only option for me right now.

it's not about the version.  I am using old version of Jarvee and it's not working. Big problem 

The official one is fixed already. They said it was a problem on the server side yesterday and it was already fixed. Big problem for me too because I cant retrieve my accounts and if I can remember I got 200+ accounts. Im still waiting for any admin here or BHS for a reply or update to lessen the anxiety.
Real one does not work for me..just tested ..same shit..open in browser goes to my account.log in button say wrong pass
(09-07-2021, 06:35 AM)montorul Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
Real one does not work for me..just tested ..same shit..open in browser goes to my account.log in button say wrong pass

For the official one , first login try for me says its error. Then restarted the app after a few mins. and tried again and it worked. I dont know now if its 100% working or not. For me official one works right now but crack one still not. Its been 31 hours and no replies from admins here.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2021, 06:53 AM by blackhatoreo123.)
thx for sharing
Still doesn't work....I wonder if any admin is aware of this issue....
There are error
testing good
Now it shows this 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 , anyone have an update or news from any admins here?
Thanks