[Instagram CPA Method] Earn $100+ Per Day With CPA & Instagram

40 Replies, 5135 Views

Quote:[Image: make-money-with-cpa-and-instagram.jpg]

Hello friends.
I will show you the method to earn with Instagram by promoting your CPA offers.

Requirements: 
5-6 New or Old Instagram account
A CPA offers from A Network (Like CPAGrip/AdWorkMedia/OGAds)
A Working Bots for Marketing Purpose (You can use Jarvee or Followliker), But I suggest you to try Jarvee demo version for 5 days or the Massplanner crack in vip area.
Nearly 2 Private Proxies (3 accounts per proxy)
Finally, The Landing page (You can generate or create free from landing page here:- DLThat.com)
Now, Follow Those step.
 Unhidden Content - Enjoy The View!1. Make a instagram account related to your offer. I used "clash of clans" as name on instagram and created landing page of that using the AdWorkMedia & CPAGrip offer. You choose your name like this: clashofclanstrick, clashofclanshack, clashofclansgemgenerator, clashofclansgenerator etc.

2. In bio, you should use the details & landing page address(URL) like this bellow.
[Image: instajpg8266-1.jpg]

3. Now post 1-2 post on Instagram by showing the proof that it works well like this.
Must include some details and landing page link on the post.

[Image: proof2jpg8267-1.jpg]

4. Now login to followliker and include those links on there by using 3 accounts per proxy. Now start following them. Start following followers from different users by thinking something innovative ways.

5. You should keep checking regularly because some peoples will say that it doesn't works or it won't works. Just select them and delete asap.

6. Now wait and see how the earning comes [Image: clear-1.png]

Thanks for reading. Hope all you guys will loved it.
Good Luck & Happy Earnings.
hello sir can you send me a pm on how is your settings for new accounts if its okay if its not its okay too Smile have a great day
thank you
thank you
show me how
I did give a try but not work for me, I use clash royal if you can set up a video tuto to explain everything step by that could be great and thank you for sharing
thanks
thanks
thank you
thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [GET] CPA 4 Affiliate – Smart CPA Method to Make $500 Daily Derlik 125 3,829 Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Last Post: daysr
  [GET] Reddit+Snapchat=Cash - Make $150/Day with Dating CPA Offers Derlik 123 1,685 Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Last Post: daysr
  [VIP LEAK] MAKE $200/DAY WITH TORRENTS AND CPA - EASY & AUTOPILOT Derlik 15 238 04-13-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: jana123
Star [GET] Twitch Rich - How I Make $80 per Day EASILY with Twitch in 2022 Derlik 94 1,765 04-04-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: hameed120
  "I'm sure that anyone can make money with this method." +$150 EVERY DAY Att-Da-Sikari-JATT 1,202 66,673 03-31-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: wesly