IFTTT Backlink Commando Cracked

216 Replies, 10894 Views

“Put the internet to work for you.” is IFTTT’s slogan and exactly what every internet marketers’ goal is…If you still haven’t stumbled across the web app called 
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
 (which stands for If This, Then That) than let me tell you, it’s definitely worth checking it out!Take advantage of the IFTTT features as most internet marketers are still not using the free service to it’s full potential!Did you know you can set up IFTTT to automatically create virtually unlimited free backlinks to your website, landingpage, video, etc?In this tutorial you will learn:
  • What is IFTTT?
  • What is a [b]IFTTT recipe?[/b]
  • How do I create a [b]IFTTT recipe?[/b]
  • How do I create unlimited backlinks on autopilot via IFTTT?
HIDDEN CONTENT
What is IFTTT?IFTTT .com (stands for If This, Then That) is a web application that connects different web apps or services and communicates with them to complete a predefined task.Every web app that IFTTT can communicate with is referred to as a channel and has it’s own dedicated landingpage explaining you how an automation process can be triggered and what action can be taken.EXAMPLES: forwarding (certain) emails, uploading notes to Evernote, sending a welcome message to new fb group members, saving new contacts in a spreadsheet, save Instagram photos to Dropbox and so much more…What is a IFTTT recipe?You can create a new automated process with a couple of mouse clicks. IFTTT calls it a recipe. The basic concept is simple: You define when/how your recipe will be triggered and what action will be taken.
HIDDEN CONTENT
How do I create a IFTTT recipe?
  1. IF THIS = Define a trigger (example: IF a new article has been published on nytimes.com)
  2. THAN THAT = Define the action (example: THEN share it to my Facebook wall)
There are numerous recipes you can create, here are some more examples:
  • Auto update Twitter profile image when you set a new profile image on Facebook (or the other way around)
  • Schedule daily auto posts of images or files (from a specific source/url) to your social media account.
  • When receiving an Email from person A, forward and/or text the message to person B
The possibilities are endless as they currently support 160 apps (see entire list 
HIDDEN CONTENT
) and new web apps are constantly being added.Public IFTTT Recipes – Recipe InspirationIf you are new to IFTTT or if you’re already using IFTTT successfully, checking out the 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 is a great way to get some inspiration on how you can use IFTTT for your business.TIP: You can also share your own recipes publicly! I’m sure you’ll be surprised by how many people will be using your recipes to promote your website, service, product or cause for free. (Decent content is mandatory)IFTTT Professional Marketing Tool – IFTTT Backlink Commando ReviewTo take IFTTT to the next level and to produce virtually unlimited amount of quality backlinks to your sites and videos on autopilot I recrecommend using the 
HIDDEN CONTENT
. Check out the software in the video below.See 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 in action:IFTTT Backlink Commando Features and benefits/advantagesHere is a list of the main 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 features:
  • Create As Many IFTTT Accounts As You’d Like To Syndicate Your Content With Just 2 Clicks Of The Mouse
  • Leverage 6 Uniquely Powerful IFTTT Recipes That We’ve Discovered To Produce Quality Tier 1 or 2 Backlinks
Features It Uses To Rank Videos
  • Automated backlinks for every youtube video you ever upload or even favourite
  • Mass video embeds on auto pilot
  • Creates powerful tier one backlinks to youtube videos for faster ranking and traffic
  • Increases traffic with your videos being syndicated to 100’s or 1000’s of web 2.0 sites with just one click of a button
Features It Uses To Rank Websites
  • Build powerful Tier 1 blog networks with high PR on auto pilot
  • Automated backlinks for every piece of content you ever post
  • Syndicate content from influencers in any niche and still have links coming back to your own content
  • No need for expensive link lists and constant purchasing of proxies and captchas and VPS
  • One time set & forget, truly hands free syndication, taking less than 3 minutes per IFTTT account if you follow my best practices guide
For a complete list of all features please visit IFTTT Backlink Commando 
HIDDEN CONTENT
.IFTTT Backlink Commando – Bulk Account Creator
HIDDEN CONTENT
IFTTT Backlink Commando.rar
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
(07-07-2017, 10:45 AM)BlackHatSeo Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
i'm so excite to test this software
awesome share,
thanks you
This is great, Thanks!
thanks
Thanks Man!
tghansksks
Nice share guys
Awesome <3 Thanks for sharing.
I will check it up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Backlink Beast 1.0.39 Latest BHS 461 53,508 Yesterday, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Wendi
  Backlink Beast 1.0.40 BHS 121 12,933 04-19-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Escuver
  [GET] Instant Backlink Magic 2.1a BHS 624 67,926 04-15-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Muhammad_Umar_Hasyim_Ashari_(Shamanking96)
  Broken Backlink Finder BHS 69 1,798 03-19-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: kinglegacy
  [GET] Sick Submitter 2.14.40– Automated Backlink Builder BHS 152 15,829 03-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: only_yapa