How to make money fast with ppd network

102 Replies, 10157 Views

Hello, BlackHatSpot member. I'm here to show you how to spread
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
downloads so you can make tons of cash. First off you need to get a
HIDDEN CONTENT
( i recommand this because they pay verry well) or any other PPD account.

Tips: I would usually make a download on cracked games (ex: Call of Duty: BlackOps) I would make a cracked version then put the download link in notepad (.txt). After that right click on the file that you have the download in then click Archive with WINRAR. Then it should make a .rar file on your desktop with the .txt file in it. This makes it so that they accually think that the program it in the.rar file but its just a .txt file with the download link in it.
Then I put the game torrent files in the .rar files so the file size looks to be big for that game. After I do this I upload my file to purebits or any other PPD.

So now I'm going to show you the best way to spread your Purebits or any other PPD download. "File(Purebits file)"is the term I will be using in this guide.

Part 1: Go on gamespot.com, cheapassgamer.com, xsgaming.com, gametrailers.com, blog.com. There is a lot of good ways to spread your sc file. My favorite is gametrailers.com. Any game related forum.

1st Technique: Alright when you get to gametrailers.com go to the "Popular Now Tab." After you do that you should see a list of games that are the most
popular today.
Hit the first one the you see on that tab.
After you do that go to thepiratebay.org and go get the game you see. (the torrent doesn't have to be working, this is so the file size looks big enough to be that game).
Then download that torrent and when it's done downloading put the torrent on your desktop.
Right click the torrent files and hit add to archive. After you do that the .rar file should be on your desktop When your done open it back up to make sure you put the file in.
When your done go back to purebits.net and upload your file.
Get your download link and head over to gamespot.com and go to the forum section.
You will need to sign up for gamespot.
After you sign up go to the forums section and post your download link in the forums saying it's legit and it's
the real download and that it works 100%. A lot of people will start downloading your file in minutes.
Your can do this with all the sites. 2nd Technique: Head over to blog.com
When you get there sign up and make your own blog site.
When you do that spread your blog on all the game forums to get a lot of traffic.
Upload your file from the 1st Technique to purebits.net
When you do that post the download link on your blog. But you have to be specific saying what it is not just posting the download link.
Write a paragragh on what it is and post your download link.
When you put the download link and the paragraph on your blog, go to all of the game forums above and post your blog there. After about 24
hours you should have a lot of traffic on your blog and the people will be downloading your stuff.

3rd Technique: What you will need: Facebook, 5000 fans and friends, blog, fanpage.
An ebook about anything.(you cannot use this ebook for that if you want to you will need resale rights for$10).
Go get a random ebook and upload it to purebits. (Ill tell you why later).
I suggest you making a girl facebook because more guys play games and guys add girls. Make your picture like a flower or something not a
picture from google. Or just buy a girl facebook page that has a lot of friends on it.
I suggest you making a fanpage when you have at least 4500 friends.
After you make the fanpage put your blog with the random ebook on it.
After you how your fanpage, email all of your friends on your facebook saying that you have a fanpage and that
you have an ebook about making money (which you don't it's just a random ebook).
Give them your blog and put the random ebook on the blog, and give them the download link to. So they have three things to pick from. (fanpage, blog, and download).
After you email them all you should have a lot of traffic and they should be downloading stuff.

4th Tenchique: What you will need: Youtube, winrar, blog, purebits file from 1st Technique, game trailer from gametrailers.com
Go to gametrailers.com and get a trailer for the game you want.
Save the trailer to your desktop.
Get the game from the trailer and go to a torrent site and download that game torrent (the game doesn't need to be working just to look
like to file size is legit.)
After you get the torrent put the torrent files on your desktop.
Right click on it and hit "Archive." After that it should be on your desktop.
Upload your .rar file to purebits.
After you do that go to Youtube.com and upload your trailer.
Put the purebits download in the video description. Put the title - "GAME FREE DOWNLOAD".
After it is done wait and you should have a lot of traffic to your video.

What you wait? start register on
HIDDEN CONTENT
and start to make money Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2013, 10:07 AM by Att-Da-Sikari-JATT.)
thanks man
comodos, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jun 2013.
have fun my friend Smile
thanks
ankit4indyarocks, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Sep 2013.
thank you
joyjesus2007, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Aug 2013.
thanks!
thanks
quicksharemaster@gmail.com, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
thank you..
sontoloyo, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
ok lemme see it/
mkshekar, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
thanks
ngockhiem, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Sep 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [GET] ONLYFANS Mastery - Make Money WITHOUT Showing Your Face Derlik 93 2,676 Yesterday, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  [LEAK] [HQ] G2A METHOD - LEGIT WAY TO MAKE MONEY - LIFETIME PROFIT [STEP BY STEP] Derlik 57 814 Yesterday, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  "I'm sure that anyone can make money with this method." +$150 EVERY DAY Att-Da-Sikari-JATT 1,202 66,716 03-31-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: wesly
  Get some side money completely on autopilot! [Fast Setup] georgemoz 57 1,819 03-29-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: MoneyMakingMillionaire
  [VIP] AMAZING CPA/PPD VIRAL SCRIPTS HUGE PACK 2018.. EARN MORE THAN 500$/Day BlackHatProFools 129 6,406 03-21-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: batmaon0123