How to earn extra money with SliceThePie | Earn $0.07-$0.20 per minute!

53 Replies, 5442 Views

Hey all,
I know that this has been posted before but I thought I might just repost to tell you some more about it that the other guides may have left out.
The site I'm talking about is
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
which is a website where your review songs and get paid which is pretty awesome in my opinion!

The site pays you according to the quality of the review you wrote about a particular song, but you only need to stay listening to the song for 90 seconds so If your a crazy fast typer you can easily hit the $0.20 per song payout!

Some tips on how to get higher payouts!
Tip 1
Use as many descriptive, musicy (If you know what I mean) words for example, tingly, heavy, high, beautiful, striking. Words like that will earn you a much larger payout per song.

Tip 2
Try and do all the available scout songs each day, as you can easily earn $2+ if you do all the available ones!

Tip 3
Get referals!
I know that this is obvious but as slicethepie works a bit differently than other GPT's (Yes, I'm calling it a GPT as you are doing something to get paid) lots of people on Facebook and whatnot will happily join and do a few songs, after all what have you got to lose.

Tip 4
Right as much as you can per song, if your only writing the minimum per review you will not earn nearly as much for the effort your putting in if you say wrote 300 words.

Tip 5
Bullshit your reviews!
This is kinda obvious but still not many people actually do it, like who gives a fuck if the song is opera say that the bass in it sounds like an ugly, hairy monster thats living under a bed!
You will still get paid!

HIDDEN CONTENT

OR

HIDDEN CONTENT
no ref link

Thank you for reading this Smile
b.silvia37, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2014.
Thanks for this man =)
HIDDEN CONTENT
thank you
sontoloyo, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
Thanx bro

Cant see anything :O
liveinbrite1, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2014.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2014, 08:41 PM by liveinbrite1.)
thanks
raginwulf, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing - Making Money Online Methods and Tips since Nov 2013.
Thank you!
Thanks you!!!

Thanks you you!!
chinaskl, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 08:03 PM by chinaskl.)
thanks
lukplaz, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Apr 2014.
the exact system I use to make over $150
profits, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Apr 2014.
let me see.
sabuj7, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Nov 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Divulge Academy – Earn 7k Per Day Promoting CPA Offers BlackHatProFools 88 3,393 7 hours ago
Last Post: skullknight
  MAKE $3 - $1000 AUTOPILOT ONLY 5 MINUTE SETUP-easy way mihai33 175 7,158 05-06-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: gharoudih
  [GET] 5 Minute Profit Pages Kaka 31 1,844 05-06-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: gharoudih
Star Bot to Earn $5 USD per Hour samayx 517 21,723 05-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: MoneyMakingMillionaire
  [Easy Method] Earn Free $10 into your wallet (Free Money) selena.jones 39 1,988 12-15-2023, 05:06 AM
Last Post: vendas_mkt2