How to Open Verified / Verify USA Paypal Account

582 Replies, 43921 Views

If you live in any unsupported countries and would love to own a PayPal account, I am going to show you how I successfully opened a verified US PayPal account.
Sometimes you have lost a lot of potential deals because you didn't have a verfied PayPal account, because PayPal isn’t supported all countries.RequirementsTo successfully open an US verified PayPal account, here are some of the basic requirements needed:
  • Email address
  • A VPN with USA location
  • HIDDEN CONTENT
    You must reply to this thread to see links.
     US virtual Bank account
  • US profile details
HIDDEN CONTENT
and get $25 free.Let me run through the process on how to open and verify an US PayPal account.I guess by now, you have a US VPN up and running. There are a lot of companies online that sells VPN. 
Warning : your VPN need to be running when carrying out the registration, verifying your email and when logging in to your PayPal account.Go to 
HIDDEN CONTENT
, and click the create account button to start the sign up process.Go to 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 to generate a fake valid US profile for the PayPal registration such as Zip code, Address, Phone number, SSN.

Make sure you use your real name (must correspond to name use at 
HIDDEN CONTENT
) and a valid email address.A verification link will be sent to your email, click it to finish the sign-up process.

Verifying PayPal
I verified my account simply by adding my 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 US bank account to PayPal.
You will be prompted by PayPal to add a bank account or/and a credit card to get your account verified. I advice you choose the bank account option.Add your 
HIDDEN CONTENT
US bank account detail to PayPal. PayPal will then make two deposits less than a $1 to your
HIDDEN CONTENT
account.

It will take 2-3 days for the deposit to finally reach
HIDDEN CONTENT
. When it does, verify the amount deposited at PayPal and boom! Your PayPal account is verified.
[Image: e5x2nfW.png]

Now that you have a verified PayPal account, you need to take note to the following instruction so it doesn’t get limited.
  • Always use the same VPN IP to login to your PayPal account.
  • Test to confirm the VPN has successfully change your browser IP location to USA via 
    HIDDEN CONTENT
  • Clear your browser cookie before and after using PayPal.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Amazing I need one Verified PP account thanks so much.
wow
you are the best bro
Cool!
thnks
thnka
thanks, lets try
thanks try it
thanks for sharing
thank

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ⚡️[HQ LEAK]⭐$500+ Trick Method Using Ebay And Paypal rafaelpena589 1 33 04-21-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Markuss63
  Verify you PayPal without a bank account BHS 294 20,243 03-26-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: news_letter
  [VIP] Free Bank Account # For Verifying Paypal BHS 168 11,648 03-26-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: news_letter
Star [GET] Instantly $1 into your paypal [Instant Payout] [New] [No Work] Band1to 114 8,240 02-07-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: bistomr
  Verify GMB without Post Card! ??????????????? RandyD 6 1,147 10-06-2022, 06:57 PM
Last Post: flowfix