How To Promote Zip Submit Campaigns Like Pro And Make $xxx/day

11 Replies, 2026 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

How To Promote Zip Submit Campaigns Like Pro And Make $xxx/day
Things you’ll need:
Before you can make $100 overnight you’ll need a few essentials:
1. Webhosting. Find someplace cheap like Hostgator. Their cheapest hosting program is $3.59 per month for 12 months.
2. An affiliate marketing program. I’d recommend using Neverblue Ads.
3. A Google AdWords account.
In addition to these essential items, it would help if you also had the following:
1. A working knowledge of basic HTML.
2. A Google Analytics account.
3. A little imagination.
Got all of those? Good! Now, there are a few terms you should be familiar with:
- Email/ZIP Submit A page where a potential lead submits his/her email address or ZIP code. The payout for each submission is usually somewhere around $1.25.
- Affiliate Marketing Promoting someone else’s product/service in exchange for a flat payment or percentage of sales.
- Lead In most situations, a potential customer. For our purposes, a lead is a person who submits his email/ZIP code.
- CPC Cost per click. This is how much you are willing to pay each time someone clicks on your ad. This will be set in Adwords. Now that you have all of that, let’s take a quick look at the details of this method.
A Brief Overview of the Method
Basically, you want to drive traffic to a landing page that looks like
a poll. When a user ‘votes’ on the poll, they will be taken to a page that prompts them to enter their email address or ZIP code. When the user enters this information, you are paid somewhere around $1.25. You are not responsible or concerned about anything that occurs after the email/ZIP submission. BUT THERE IS A TRICK, WHICH WILL INCREASE YOUR CONVERSION RATE TO 40% APPROX.
So, how will we create a page that does this? The process is actually pretty simple. You will need to do the following:
1. Pick a current event that is getting lots of press coverage
2. Pick an email/ZIP submit offer that caters to your target
audience.
3. Create a webpage using a simple template and one image. I will
discuss this more in depth later.
4. Drive traffic to this page via Google Adwords.
5. Profit!
Now, let’s look at each of the above steps in detail.
Step One: Pick a Topic
Believe it or not, this is the hardest part. You need to find something that is currently in the news, and is generating a lot of buzz on the Internet (blogs in particular). Here are a few places to look for inspiration:
- Fark.com
- Technorati
- Digg.com
- CNN or Fox News
Try to pick a topic from the celebrity world: Did some rich daddy’s girl crash her corvette? Did another singer go crazy? Topics like these will guarantee wide distribution of your ad. Try to stay away from politics, science, and technology. Remember, you want to pick an audience that actually believes that submitting their email address to a random site online will get them a free iPhone/XBox/$500 gift card (more on that in the next
section).
MY SPECIAL TECHNIQUE ON TOPIC SELECTION:
[1] TV Reality Show:
TV reality shows a huge audience and the audience range is comparatively younger than other programs. Especially if you pay attention to reality shows from vh1, MTV , Ch [v] , NBC , Star etc.. you will notice that the participants and the audience is a young crowd usually between age the range of 16 to 30. So, this target audience is the best to target for both ringtone and zip submit campaigns and the conversion rate is high.
Just pick up any two characters and ask people to vote on their favorite one. Or pick one special issue , photo or controversy over the TV program and make a pole like ‘Do you agree with. –> Yes —> No and so on.
[2] Athletes of Popular Sports:
Go to

Here you will get hot topic people are searching for in the sports niche they are cheap to buy clicks. The are easy to convert as well.
Keep your eyes open and build some poll campaigns on every popular player on NBA, MLB, NFL, Tennis , Woman Golfer etc and hopefully soon you will retire on your island
Big No No on topic selection!
There was a trend few months ago for this technique which was on
creating polls on celebrity and celebrity gossip and this technique did extremely well with many people and within few days everybody and their brother tried their hand on with this technique and made celebrity polls to promote zip campaigns.
The market got saturated and people becomes aware of the fact that these stupid freebie offers are not free actually and conversion rate dropped exponentially.
You can still create poll campaign on Brangelina or Britney and get loads of clicks but conversion will be zero, if I am not wrong! So, beware of celebrity gossip poll but stick with sports and reality TV show polls only.
Now, let’s talk about affiliate marketing.
Step Two: Pick an Offer
Email/ZIP submits are pretty much the easiest thing ever when it comes to affiliate marketing. They’re quick, easy, and you get around $1.25 every time some poor sap submits his email. To start, let’s find some offers. Login to NeverblueAds and click on the ‘Campaigns’ tab.
From there, click on the ‘Newest Freebies’ link under ‘Quick Links’.
On the next page, you’ll see a lot of offers that are mostly mail/ZIP submits. Browse around and then pick an offer that matches your target audience. For the example page I mentioned before, I used two offers to see which would perform better: Free Apple iPhone and Free $250 gift card.
If you’re wondering, the gift card did better. Oh yes, when picking an offer, make sure that they allow Web and Search traffic. Some offers only allow email traffic, so make sure you don’t violate any rules.
After you’ve picked an offer or two, click on it, and then click on the ‘Other Creatives’ tab. See the tracking URL on the next page? Copy that and paste it into a text file. You’ll need it for later.
Ok, now you’ve got a topic and a campaign. Let’s take those two things and turn them into a webpage.
Step Three: Building your Webpage
Find a poll page, and steal it.
steal it. Open it up in your browser (preferably Firefox) and click View > Page Source. Save that file as index.html. Also, be sure to save both of the YES and NO images. We’ll play with that a little later. Open up index.html in your favorite editor (mine is Notepad++).
Add your own google analytics tracking code, change the title and content.
Add your poll question. Make it a simple Yes or No question.
Add your incentive to vote. Say something along the lines of Vote yes or no and then enter your email address to receive a free iPod. Keep it short and simple.
Add a paragraph from from whatever news source inspired this website and paste it.
Add your tracking URL (aff link) This will direct visitors to your offer’s landing page. Finally, the hardest part. You need to find an image that relates to your topic and trim it down. To find the image, I would recommend using Google image search. For editing, use either Paint.net or Photoshop (or whatever editor you’re comfortable with). Edit the image, save it as image3.jpg, and then put it in the images folder. Congratulations, you have your webpage.
Now, on to step 4:
Adwords.
SPECIAL TECHNIQUE WHICH WILL INCREASE YOUR CONVERSION RATE BY 40% :
This is damn powerful and blackhat technique.To demonstrate what it does see the screenshot below:
HIDDEN CONTENT
Click on the Get My Free Grocery Coupons! Click Here button . What you have seen? A small window pop up with a message that Enter Your Zip Code To Check Your Area. Now , you are almost 90% sure that the lead is going to convert! I’ve seen dramatic result! How to do this- For this you need small java script code . Here is the code:
HIDDEN CONTENT
Step 4: Adwords
Adwords is actually pretty simple. Login and click on the Campaign Summary tab.
Next, create a new campaign by clicking Keyword Targeted.
The next screen is pretty self-explanatory. Name your ad group and campaign group. Click Continue. This next screen is very important. This is where you’ll design your ad. Be sure to make it simple, concise, and descriptive. Click Continue.
The next screen is even more important than the last. This is the keyword management screen. Keyword selection is a little beyond the scope of this eBook, but suffice it to say, it’s very important. If you don’t know much about keywords, I would recommend reading up on them, as they are very important to the success of any campaign. At the very least, use the keyword tool that Google provides on the page. Once you have your keywords, put them in the list and then click Continue.
On the next page, you’ll be setting your daily budget and maximum cost per click. If you’re just starting out, I’d recommend setting your daily budget pretty low (around $10/day). Now, this next part may upset the hardened PPC vets out there, but I have tested this method and it seems to work: Set your maximum big low. Very low. $0.05 per click should be your max. This will probably disqualify you from the search network. That’s fine, you’ll be relying on the content network for you clicks. Again, this is bound to make those knowledgeable about PPC question my sanity. The content network is generally not something you want to rely on, but for email submits, it works pretty well. You’ll be getting thousands of impressions and potentially hundreds of cheap clicks.
After you’ve set your budget, save the campaign. Congratulations, it’s live. Now, onto the final step.
Step Five: Profit
After your campaign goes live, don’t sit there chewing your fingernails. You’ve set a low budget, so you don’t have much to lose. After 3 or so hours, check your stats. If you feel that your impressions are too low, try increasing your maximum bid by a few cents, or play around with your keywords. If you picked a good topic and campaign offer, the money should slowly start rolling in. Once your hits start converting, go to bed. Wake up the next morning and see how much money you made. One thing that you need to know is this: You might fail your first time.
In fact, you probably will fail. Don’t get discouraged. Find out what went wrong, tweak your approach, and then try again. I personally failed 9 different campaigns before stumbling upon this one. Believe me, I’m glad that I kept trying.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Abrakada zammmm...
doddy879, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jul 2013.
Thanks
abeshnayan, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
Pure Gold Smile

Thanks,
thank you so much
Thanks
Great!!!
thanks .. i love U
tahnks
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] HOW TO MAKE $100/DAY USING FREE TRAFFIC | SUPER EASY | [NEWBIE-FRIENDLY] anna387 249 3,302 Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Omar1
  HOW ANYONE CAN MAKE $200 - $500 PER DAY GUIDE WITH 100% DISCOUNT ! GET I T FREE NOW! Growthwizard 151 5,840 02-27-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: desirebox
  How To Make $100 Per Day With CPA Method Through Youtube That Work 2021 streetfighter 135 5,135 02-22-2024, 02:56 AM
Last Post: masrawy2
  [LEAK] MAKE EXTRA $50 A DAY USING THIS TECHNIQUE Wakeupatnight 22 1,174 10-24-2023, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Milltown
  Gary Halbert – XXX Consultation Recordings BHS 9 1,279 10-07-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: chilka.ushma