HOW TO: Starting an Online Business, Legal Considerations .avi - A MUST SEE FOR ALL!

10 Replies, 2772 Views

I hope you enjoy and use it. Leave a comment ***

After finding this, all I could say was, "Wow... why didn't someone share this when I first started."

This is my best share so far and I highly recommend each member, new and old, to download and watch this. Even if you do not think your IM business will ever become a legal LLC, go ahead and get the video and have it on hand.

The person that put this together is an attorney and does a great job discussing everything we need to know to legally protect ourselves. If you agree, buy it.

If you download the file and appreciate the share, please Reply, press Thanks, or +Rep. Your support/affirmation is what keeps me sharing.

(After all... it took a very long time to upload 650MB on .40Mbs DSL. Thank you!)

Legal Considerations of Starting an Online Business

What Others are saying...
"I highly recommend this title for anyone seeking to start an online business."

"This DVD gave me an excellent understanding of what I needed to do to protect my online company."

"Mr. Pepper is very easy to understand and extremely informative in all aspects."

"Helped me with the legal issues - I didn't even know I had!"

"Great in-depth tools for starting an online business."

Sales Page
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

About the Actor
Daniel A. Pepper, Esq. is the managing member of Pepper Law Group, LLC, and has been practicing law since 1994. His practice areas include counseling all forms of start-up businesses, especially those in the technology and Internet areas, information technology and business process outsourcing, technology joint ventures and strategic alliances, software and technology licensing, electronic commerce, and intellectual property protection. Mr. Pepper regularly advises his clients on cross-border technology transfers, development and testing arrangements, distribution channels, technology deployment, e-commerce and Internet strategies, including compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and data security and privacy management. Mr. Pepper has lectured on diverse subjects, including software licensing and distribution, IT outsourcing for the health care and financial services industries, the use of application service providers, executive compensation for IT executives, and digital rights management in multimedia transactions. He also teaches legal business formation courses through the New Jersey Small Business Development Center, and regularly presents for the Individual Computer Consultants Association, American Conference Institute, and the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education.

Product Description
So you've decided to start your own Internet business. Now wouldn't it be great if you could find ONE source to learn about the legal issues you need to consider when starting this type of business? Congratulations, you just found it! In this informative instructional video, attorney Dan Pepper, who has represented dozens of Internet and online businesses and regularly instructs entrepreneurs on forming businesses, will walk you through, step by step:

* The differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships, Subchapter C and S corporations, and limited liability companies
* How taxes, liability, cost, management, and administration GREATLY differ depending upon the business entity you choose
* How to protect your PERSONAL ASSETS from lawsuits, judgments, and other debts
* How to protect others from STEALING your ideas, logo, text, graphics, and website
* The difference between PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS, and how you can register your own for maximum protection
* Why choosing the wrong business or Internet domain name can get you in trouble, and how to avoid it
* The RIGHT way and WRONG way to pay your website developer
* Tips to ensure you actually OWN everything in your website
* When and how to disclose your CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and ideas to others, including the use of non-disclosure agreements
* What belongs in your WEBSITE'S TERMS OF USE, and how to avoid common mistakes
* Two reasons why you should NEVER copy another website's terms of use for your own
* How to avoid responsibility for what other users post on your website
* Whether your website needs a PRIVACY POLICY, and what should be in it
* The types of Internet businesses that MUST contain certain terms in the privacy policy in order to comply with federal law
* Practical, easy to understand tips you can use IMMEDIATELY to get your Internet business off the ground
* AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

Hit Reply, press Thanks, or +Rep if you appreciate the share. Your Thanks is what keeps me sharing.

Download
P1 -
HIDDEN CONTENT
P2 -
HIDDEN CONTENT
P3 -
HIDDEN CONTENT
P4 -
HIDDEN CONTENT
your comments below - keep the thread active for others to find. Thank you.

Do you have an LLC or are you interested in setting up your business legally? This will help.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Thank you
thanks
thank you
mykems, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums  since Dec 2013.
asfghfsz
davidbaole94, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2014.
To start a new business, that is necessary to make legal consideration with other. It is important for your business.
rubyyy
tomer seo, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.
seeeeeeee
perry, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.
great share
Google Top Results Guaranteed ! PAY ON RESULTS ! Quality SEO Service!!!

thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Start Your Online Business if You Don’t Have Enough Money BHS 9 1,289 02-10-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: maggidozupy
  16 Must Have Tools for Twitter Users BHS 58 11,406 10-22-2016, 03:18 PM
Last Post: strikefreedomjr