[HOT] Local Google Business Money Making Method

87 Replies, 3879 Views

Making an extra $1000 sounds nice but out of reach sometimes, right ? Well in this tutorial, I will be breaking down a viable method, that is still working as of March 2019

In this tutorial, I will spoon feed you step by step a working method, that you can implement TODAY! It does not require any special tools or knowledge.

What are we selling ? 

Google business reviews.

Why Google reviews ?

Google business reviews can be used for the following;

- Local SEO
- Reputation Management services, - -Social Proof a business
- Help a business owner combat negative reviews
- Etc, etc

So as you can see, it can be sold in a number of different ways, to different types of clients, in different industries. So its a very flexible product.

Selling the reviews is also easy because you wont actually be leaving the review! You will only be outsourcing the work to an expert. Leaving you time to focus on the sales and leaving them to do the hard work.

Where to sell ?
- fiverr
- instagram
- upwork
- freelance platforms

Where to buy google busines revews ?

One of the main suppliers, is the following.

THE LINK TO THE $1 GOOGLE BUSINESS REVIEWS iIS BELOW!

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

They are used by a lot of the bigger players who buy the reviews of them for $1 per a review at wholesale and then the middle men charge $5-$10 per a review.

Most clients that buy reviews, usually always buy more than 1. Since the reason they are buying them is to boost there online reputation and local seo, so very good profit margins.

Get started today. Dont wait. Start making money online today. If you get 3 sales a day. Its an extra $30 a day. $30 a day is nearly $1000 a month.

Remember, your not doing a lot of work here. Your just working smarter, not harder here.

Think about it.. Would I rather be working 40 hours a day at some shit job. Or have the flexibility to do what i want, when i want by sellinh tje reviews online ?

The descion is yours. Take action today and make a positive change to your life.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019, 06:20 PM by JӨКΣЯ.)
Nice one
Thanks
wanna see it, thanks!
Thanks
good tip!
thsna
nice share guys
thanks
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LEAK] [HQ] G2A METHOD - LEGIT WAY TO MAKE MONEY - LIFETIME PROFIT [STEP BY STEP] Derlik 57 814 Yesterday, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  $1200 Google Threshold Accounts Guaranteed [Method] chroniczzz420 123 3,840 04-04-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: hameed120
  "I'm sure that anyone can make money with this method." +$150 EVERY DAY Att-Da-Sikari-JATT 1,202 66,719 03-31-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: wesly
  FREE INFINITE MONEY MAKING METHOD [100€/month EASY] WORKING 2020 georgemoz 73 3,107 03-08-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: snow4u
  [Easy Method] Earn Free $10 into your wallet (Free Money) selena.jones 39 1,974 12-15-2023, 05:06 AM
Last Post: vendas_mkt2