Gram MultiTool 0.4.3 GMT2 [INSTAGRAM BOT] Cracked

153 Replies, 13224 Views
Thread Closed 

thanks bro i will try this
Thank you
Nice share, thanks a lot.
Genpipi, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
thanks
(10-17-2017, 11:19 AM)BlackHatSeo Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
READ INSTRUCTION!
just close it then replace files. Dodgy
And for the other one who report the post, don't use "report post" to be annoying.
Its already tested if you can't get it to work, the problem is your pc or you.

[Image: Wx4mhAQ.png]

Thanks mate i am able to use bot for few hours, but after few hours an error message appears : "this has stopped responding" and then bot hangs and stops, i have confirmed it, it happened every time Sad can you please find a solution for this ?
Thanks
(10-18-2017, 05:59 AM)niceusername Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
Thanks mate i am able to use bot for few hours, but after few hours an error message appears : "this has stopped responding" and then bot hangs and stops, i have confirmed it, it happened every time Sad can you please find a solution for this ?
Thanks

i am also getting same error. always the message it has stop working on first launching. it doesn't work
(10-18-2017, 07:16 AM)testing11 Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
i am also getting same error. always the message it has stop working on first launching. it doesn't work

I am not getting it on first launching, Read the readme file! you need to open setup(1).exe then close the login dialogue box and then copy  the files inside crack folder then paste to GMT2 installation directory(right click on gmt icon on desktop then click on open file location) then paste and replace it. Then open it from desktop and click on login it will work. 
Although the bot works and when you add accounts and start them, then after few hours the bot will stop with error "GMT2 is not responding" and everything will stop and it will happen everytime, i tested it many times Sad
Thank you
thanks dude...
(10-18-2017, 05:59 AM)niceusername Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
Thanks

Probably a timed check, is it always round the same length of time? will look into it,am flooded with things at the moment.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insta Money Bot 2.1.2 Cracked INSTAGRAM BOT BHS 276 11,033 02-13-2018, 01:16 AM
Last Post: usofts100
  GRAM MULTITOOL 0.6.7 GMT2 CRACKED (INSTAGRAM BOT) BHS 169 13,412 02-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Last Post: BastakMusic
  GRAM MULTITOOL 0.5.1 GMT2 [INSTAGRAM BOT] CRACKED BHS 247 13,618 02-04-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: MPHT
  GRAM MULTITOOL 0.6.2 GMT2 CRACKED [INSTAGRAM BOT] BHS 180 10,420 02-04-2018, 03:14 AM
Last Post: OficialneMON
  GRAM MULTITOOL 0.6.4 GMT2 CRACKED [INSTAGRAM BOT] BHS 84 5,091 01-31-2018, 03:36 PM
Last Post: raghulaswin