[Image: logo_big.png]

"Here's The Easiest Foot-In-The-Door 
System You Can Use To Land 
High-Paying Loan Officer Clients By 

[b]GIVING AWAY[/b] 

Gamification Software...
Using The Same Technology As 
Two Billion-Dollar Mortgage Lenders!"

And Right Now You Can Access This Incredible Software for Less Than the Price of Dinner & Drinks For Two at a CHEAP Restaurant… Follow This System and [b]Get Clients Fast[/b]!

Dear Marketing Agency Owner,

If you’re ready to work with clients that will happily pay you what you deserve, and you want the easiest way to land these clients even if you hate selling, then reading the rest of this page is the most important thing you can do right now. 

[Image: 35487904_1778080688919050_3986842038627729408_n.jpg]

[b]My name is Mark Helton. [/b]I’m an Ex-Mortgage Broker turned Software Developer. 

I built my first software in 2011 and that software is still used TODAY (in 2018) by thousands of companies and organizations across North America.

From churches to car dealers... From food trucks to Fortune 500 companies with hundreds of employees... 

But 8 years ago, I was completely broke. 

My mortgage business vanished overnight. I had a ton of debt. And ZERO income. [b] [/b]

Bad combination.

I lost my home and both of my cars. I almost ended up living on the street with my wife and 5 daughters.

As you can probably imagine, I was DESPERATE. 

My desperation led me on a frantic search for a solution.

And in my search, I discovered an obvious, yet easily ignored, very simple, secret.  

Not knowing this held me back for 13 years in business.

But once I discovered and took action on what I learned, I turned the corner in my business and went from...

[b]ZERO To 20K Per Month In 2 Months FLAT![/b]

I couldn’t believe how such a simple tweak made such a huge difference.

It was super simple. And it was hard work.

But I only had two options. Do the work, or live on the street… 

Easy Decision.

And now I’m going to help you make the same easy decision. The best part is, you don’t have to do the hard work that I did.

You’re about to LOVE ME. 
Because I’m going to make it easy for you to use this extremely valuable and super simple secret that turned my business around...

And it’s going to pay off for you BIG TIME!!

If you want to build a stable, full-time income (even six-figures) as a marketing agency, here’s what you need to do... 

[b]Build Relationships With Potential Clients Who Already Spend Money. And Sell Them Something Better Than What They Have![/b]

[b]Super simple?[/b]

Absolutely.

[b]True? [/b]

Absolutely. It’s much easier to sell services to people already buying them, especially when you’re selling a better version of what they’re already buying.

[b]"But Mark, Who Are The Potential Clients [/b][b]Already Spending Money? And What Exactly Do They Want To Buy!?"[/b]

Here’s where I make this EASY for you. 

For the last 7 years, my team and I have been selling software and services to thousands of businesses. Right now we work with 4 main niches but are in countless others. 

We know which niches already spend money and spend it Every. Single. Month.

We also know WHAT They Want To Buy.

And now I’m going to Hand You one of our best niches and a way for you to give them exactly what they want to buy. On a Silver Platter. 

Getting new clients is the most important ingredient to your success. No clients, no money, no business! It’s also the hardest part of doing business online and offline. 

What if I told you I could take all the pain out of the process and get people calling YOU for ready to pay you the BIG BUCKS for a high converting lead page?

[Image: iStock-953097892.png]

[b]First off, let’s talk about what this is NOT:[/b]

[b] NO COLD CALLING![/b]

I hate cold calling. It’s a huge time drain. It’s also a full time job and leaves NO TIME for anything else. It also kills your confidence because people act like your bothering them (because you are) and they treat you like DIRT!

[b] NO BEGGING![/b]

Yeah, that’s right, no begging for clients to “just give you a chance!” Nobody likes a beggar and it doesn’t necessarily put you in the perfect position to get paid what you deserve.

[b] NO CRAIGSLIST ADS![/b]

You won’t be placing ads where all you get is a ton of spam from other Marketing outfits.

[b] NO FORUM SPAMMING, LINKEDIN, FACEBOOK, ETC[/b]

Get right down to business. Skip over all those marketing methods that work only if you have day and night to chit chat with mostly time wasters.

Now that you know what’s not involved, let me tell you what is. 

[b]This system easily delivers you and your clients more customers daily than any other method![/b]

[b]Be Profitable in 3 Easy Steps:[/b]

[Image: 1.png]

Gather a list of your perfect target customer. In this case, we are reaching active loan officers. Keyword... “Active” and “Doing Business”.

[Image: 2.png]

Make initial contact with my “No Rejection” cold email process. My cold email strategies constantly put money in the bank by introducing you to new prospects without having to pick up the phone.

[Image: 3.png]

Deliver our Automated Sales Sequence to interested prospects. You should never waste your time talking to Loan Officers who don’t want what you have. Once they’re interested…then send them this automatic sales sequence and watch the dollars start rolling in!
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
Thanx
thanks
Thanks, you make me curious
thanks
thanks
thanx
Thanks there.
thanks
thanks