GatherProxy Premium Cracked

270 Replies, 13063 Views

[Image: 1s9HUaN.png] is a lightweight Windows utility designed to help users gather information about proxy servers and socks. Since this is a portable program, it is important to mention that it doesn’t leave any traces in the Windows Registry. You can copy it on any USB flash drive or other devices, and take it with you whenever you to need to generate proxy and socks lists on the breeze. Although it comes bundled with many useful functions, it boasts a clean and straightforward layout.FEATURES [Please check video demo to see it's benefits]1. GatherProxy scrapes thousands of fresh proxies from over 300 daily updated websites. Its include leading sites such as Hidemyass Proxy List.2. HTTP proxy checker, Socks 4/5 checker, SSL checker, Black List checker, Google Passed proxies checker.3. Recurring Scaper and Checker. The program repeat gathering and checking proxy. Automatic saving them to your hardware or FTP server. Simple open program and you will get newest proxies and socks 24/7.4. Url Expression feature, this is allow harvest proxies from Google Search, Forum or any site with smart method. 5. It is a portable program, the tool really compact and save memory resource for your PC. WHY SHOULD I USE GATHER PROXY INSTEAD OF COMPETITOR PRODUCTS?1. Features. GatherProxy giving you some features which are not any program available. (Ex: Url Expression, Scraper proxy from protected source (hidemyass))2. Price. For example, the product Forum Proxy Leecher, which ONLY leeches from predefined websites and has no dynamic website discovering ability like GatherProxy, costs $99.95. That also only includes a single year of updates. GatherProxy include updates for lifetime. Another example, Proxy Goblin? $96.00. Also only a leecher and does not include GatherProxy's unique search ability. Proxy Multiply? Black list check is not available. You can get unsafe proxies. Only scape proxies from unsafe sources. Can not harvest proxies by smart method such as Google Search.3. Trial. We are offering FREE and PREMIUM version. So you can trial forever on FREE version and upgade to PREMIUM if you like it. SEEM TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?Don't take our word for it. You can looking for Video demo or download it now. AWARDSGatherProxy got 5 stars by
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
editor and "Excellent" by users. (GatherProxy on Softpedia) 
VIDEO DEMO 

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017, 01:38 PM by BHS. Edit Reason: fix )
thanks for sharing. I have just checked it but it keeps popping up free trial. I also tested it out but it keeps restarting the app after few minutes. it doesn't show full version but trial. so how do we fully crack it.
Fixed, uploaded wrong files!
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
ok now its working fine but i just want to point out somethings i have noticed with this app. it seems it automatically check for update and when there is any new update, this version will stop working because it will compel you to download and use the new update which if you click cancel, it will automatically close. so is there no way you can disable the the auto check update and also disable the forcing users to download new update without closing this version if we don't download new update.

this is because as soon as we download new update, it goes back to trial version since it is the new update. if there is a way to disable it entirely so it won't check for update and compel users to download so we can keep using without updating it unless there is new cracked update.

you may also want to crack their facebook auto poster app which you can get via link below too which also has the auto check update. check it and see.thanks

HIDDEN CONTENT
(07-10-2017, 01:38 PM)BlackHatSeo Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT

its working for scraping the ip only but it doesn't filter . when its time to filter it ends without a single filter after scrapping more than 9000 ip. but when I checked the trial version, the filter works fine but the software always restart it self since its trial . how do we fix this
(07-10-2017, 01:38 PM)BlackHatSeo Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT

its working for scraping the ip only but it doesn't filter . when its time to filter it ends without a single filter after scrapping more than 9000 ip. but when I checked the trial version, the filter works fine but the software always restart it self since its trial . how do we fix this
great share, thanks a lot
Thanks
thanks en
thank you !!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GATHERPROXY 9.0 Cracked BHS 250 9,983 05-04-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: EeeyMakarena