[GET]fyreposter

0 Replies, 2649 Views
Thread Closed 

[Image: fplogo.png]FyrePoster is back for a limited time this is your chance to get in on it! Take a look...=inherit=inherit0=inherit=inherit0=inheritDAYS:=inherit=inherit1=inherit=inherit1=inheritHOURS:=inherit=inherit1=inherit=inherit7=inheritMINUTES:=inherit=inherit2=inherit3=inherit=inherit9=inherit0=inheritSECONDS
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
[Image: hero.png]Hey There,It's Thomas Witek, Internet Marketer and Software Creator.Today I'm excited to share my latest product FyrePoster with you!
Before I start you might be wondering...
[Image: wondering.png]Why Should You Post to Facebook Groups?Facebook has been around for over 10 years now!It's a great way to reach people while they're socializing online. But if you've ever tried running FB ads you've probably ran into some major hurdles right?Runnings Facebooks ads can be a pain:
  • You could spend hundreds of dollars testing ads and never find a profitable campaign.
  • Or make a mistake, even the smallest little detail, and risk losing all the profits.
  • Winning ads burn out quickly so you're always having to come up with new ones.
This is where posting to Facebook Groups can be much simpler.Chatting in Facebook Groups is like sitting by a campfire with friends...[Image: campfire.png]I first discovered the power of Facebook groups shortly after the release of a product I created called Click Jacker which was selected for JV Zoo Product of the Day 4 times!I ran a Facebook group for my product and it became a major source of income for me. People in my group were always looking for similar products or ideas to make money.In fact Click Jacker works great with group posting, which is why I'm going to share it with you today as a bonus. But first let's get into what makes FyrePoster so special... Posting to Facebook Groups Became my 'Secret Weapon'They were not only a great place to connect but also a great place for marketing.And the result was an immediate boost in my sales...(PROOF SCREENSHOT)When I shared a product in my group that people liked they would encourage others to pick it up as well.At the time I was lucky if I could sell 20 products from an email blast to my list...I was making 5-10X more sales from the same customers that I was marketing to with my list![Image: sales.png]How would you like to mutliply your sales by 5-10 times practically overnight?I realized I was on to something incredible but there was something more to it....if I could do this with my own group...Why not try it with other groups as well?So I started posting promotions to other facebook groups.Info Products, Affiliate Products, CPA Offers, etc...Generating over 5,000+ Sales and nearly $70k in commissions:
[Image: sales2.png]
Ever wonder why so many people struggle with Facebook marketing?[Image: moneybag.png]It's because they're all trying to compete at the same thing.Meanwhile, there's a massive community of buyers waiting to hear about solutions inside facebook group communities...You don't have to use paid ads to make money.All you have to do is share your experience with a product...Connect with like minded people, engage with them, and help them make up their own minds about the product or service you're offering. It really is that simple...Maybe you've heard of other people making a living from social media?And you've wondered what they knew that you didn't. Or how they were doing it...Now you know that in order be successful you have to do things in a certain way.And once you do things that way, by applying automation, you can scale your success.That's where FyrePoster comes into the picture...[Image: fyreposter-box.png]With FyrePoster you can instantly import the groups you follow on Facebook. And start posting instantly to any group, even if you're not the group owner.Other Facebook Group Posters only let you post to the groups you own. And yet the still want to charge you $47, $57 even $67 a month for less than what you're getting here. But you won't pay that...You won't have to pay anywhere near that!Keep reading and I'll share how you can get your hands on FyrePoster for a ridiculously low monthly investment. And get instant access to our cloud hosted software. Immediately after taking action.In the next few minutes you could join these successful FyrePoster users...Find and Select Groups to Post to
from an unlimited number of Facebook accounts
[Image: joingroups.jpg]We've added several NEW features to make FyrePoster more powerful:
  • Comment on your posts from other accounts to boost your post to the top of the group.
  • Like your posts using multiple Facebook accounts to help your posts go viral.
  • Search for and join new groups using on a schedule to keep your actions safe.
With FyrePoster You Don't Have the Restrictions of Other Group Posters...
Post Videos, Images, or Text Posts with Real Time Previews.
[Image: createpost.jpg] If you want to make money on Facebook...You have to go where the money is.FyrePoster puts you in front of the right audience, with the right products, at the right time.Remember, if you want success you need to start doing things a certain way. FyrePoster ensures you're always on the right path, and that you have the ability to scale quickly.Schedule Posts and Take a Break
FyrePoster will take care of all the hard work for you...
[Image: schedule-post.png]FyrePoster makes group marketing simple, scalable and profitable.[Image: fb-engagement.jpg]
Everything you need is included and 100% hosted for you in the cloud.
Think of how much better you'll feel when you can confidently send traffic to affiliate offers knowing that you're getting the most possible earnings for every single click.Early Beta Testers are Getting Results!Are you ready to join countless others who have already secured their access to this ground breaking new software? By now you realize how incredible this opportunity is...Take Action Now and Get These Bonuses Delivered Immediately!Bonus #1: Facebook Search and Auto-JoinerSearching and Discovering groups on Facebook can be extremely time consuming. What if there was a way to search your favorite groups by subject, sort them, and join all on auto-pilot, so you could schedule the task and forget about it. We thought this would make it much easier to use FyrePoster so we created a brand new module just for this!Bonus #2: Auto-Like and Comment ModulesYou would pay extra for this software if you purchased it separately, but we've included this functionality for you in the latest version of FyrePoster. Now you can like your posts and auto-comment with other accounts to boost your Group & Page posts (it's so easy!)Bonus #3: WP Viral Giveaway PluginSocial media give-aways are the quickest and easiest way to build up your following, grow your list, and move people closer to a buying decision than anything else out there. We know how effective Give-aways can be which is why we're including this WordPress plugin that's going to help you make your own viral giveaways in minutes absolutely 100% free.Try it for 30 Days Risk Free![Image: 30-day.png]FyrePoster is a proven product I use every day to help grow my own business. Try it risk free for 30 days and if you decide for any reason this isn't the best Facebook Group Posting Software you've ever used simply contact my support and let us know why you're not satisfied. If for any reason we can't resolve your issue. In accordance with our 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 we'll refund all of your money back 100%!
You have nothing to lose by trying it out.
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
 FyrePoster is the missing piece of the puzzle to your success with Facebook marketing.After you start maximizing your traffic with FyrePoster the sky is the limit!You've made it this far now it's time to make a decision. Are you in, or are you out?
Trust your gut and invest in FyrePoster today you'll be glad you did.
Hurry! When the Countdown Hits
The Launch will be Closing...=inherit=inherit0=inherit=inherit0=inheritDAYS:=inherit=inherit1=inherit=inherit1=inheritHOURS:=inherit=inherit1=inherit=inherit7=inheritMINUTES:=inherit=inherit2=inherit3=inherit=inherit9=inherit0=inheritSECONDS

Unlimited monthly Access=inheritNormally: $97 yours for $29 Today Only!
=inherit=inherit(Manage an Unlimited Number of Groups and Facebook Accounts)
HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I access my account after I purchase FyrePosterWhen you buy FyrePoster an email will be sent to the address you enter on the checkout page. Also, you can login to your JV Zoo Customer account at
HIDDEN CONTENT
using that same email address. Click "Access my Purchase" and select FyrePoster. Your login details will be listed there.How can I contact you if I need additional support?When you access the FyrePoster download page you will find additional training videos to help you get started. Should you have any questions or need additional help with anything simply contact our support via the form on the thank you page.[Image: 99]download :
HIDDEN CONTENT